bobbert23

Nov 2, 2017
Hey, i cant run the game, i installed it as you do, and then made sure the "run game" button was checked in the installer before i hit finish, my computer starts to respond, and then... nothing. i tried to run it manually by going to the application and opening it up, but the same thing happens, how do i fix this?

sub30tr

Jul 31, 2017
"However, it is quite light compared to what we are aiming at. In the final product, we plan to have more than 20 futas you can interact with, all with very different style and personality, but also branching quests, random events, bad ends to avoid, more than 15 places to visit, and tons of twisted situations to go through.
"
I guess by interact they mean you can see a text when you click on them because if they meant real characters I would estimate that it would take them 18 to 20 years to complete.

At this point in time I believe the devs are praying that patrons will quit paying eventually so they can stop developing by putting the blame on lack of funds.

gunnarb77

Jul 13, 2017
"However, it is quite light compared to what we are aiming at. In the final product, we plan to have more than 20 futas you can interact with, all with very different style and personality, but also branching quests, random events, bad ends to avoid, more than 15 places to visit, and tons of twisted situations to go through.
"
I guess by interact they mean you can see a text when you click on them because if they meant real characters I would estimate that it would take them 18 to 20 years to complete.

At this point in time I believe the devs are praying that patrons will quit paying eventually so they can stop developing by putting the blame on lack of funds.
Or they can just keep being fucking slow with the game and get free 4000+ dollars every month and just make more excuses. They could keep this fraud up for years.

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Wait, wasn't the next update supposed to come out in february or did I miss something?
I don't believe they have even a release window for the next one. The only info we have is that it'll be the biggest art release they've done.
'Till now I'm still baffled that in order to view WIP images from their patreon you need to fork over $20+ a month. Considering how slow their updates are, that's a ludicrous amount their asking for. It's irritating that the one game I personally want to share here also happens to be the most insanely priced. :oops:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I don't believe they have even a release window for the next one. The only info we have is that it'll be the biggest art release they've done.
'Till now I'm still baffled that in order to view WIP images from their patreon you need to fork over $20+ a month. Considering how slow their updates are, that's a ludicrous amount their asking for. It's irritating that the one game I personally want to share here also happens to be the most insanely priced. :oops:
Yeah. Waiting to pledge until after they actually release a new version is usually the best policy to avoid wasting to much money.
ps: They had said between end of february and mid march if i am not mistaken.

Reactions: Anonny

gunnarb77

Jul 13, 2017
Yeah. Waiting to pledge until after they actually release a new version is usually the best policy to avoid wasting to much money.
ps: They had said between end of february and mid march if i am not mistaken.
If we are lucky we might get it by the end of 2019. With whole 5 new pictures :O then we get 0.4 in 2022.

Reactions: lumley

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I simply dislike people who seems to enjoy being negative just for negativity sake. Everytime you post here is just to say the same thing all over again...:tf::test3::test3::test3:

gunnarb77

Jul 13, 2017
I simply dislike people who seems to enjoy being negative just for negativity sake. Everytime you post here is just to say the same thing all over again...:tf::test3::test3::test3:
Then you can just ignore my comments. You haven't read my comments if you guys think I only complained about lack of content. You guys are defending a game that has given you barely anything worthwhile in over a year. So why waste your energy calling me salty for pretty legitimate complaints. But by all means just keep spamming that salt emoji and complain about my complaining. PS. Attack? Seriously? Are you really fanboy defending this game? You need to look up what attack means. :test3::test3::test3:;)

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Aaaaaanyway, back to the actual game itself...
What looks to be a progress update called "February" was posted on March 2nd. Any hero got the info?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Aaaaaanyway, back to the actual game itself...
What looks to be a progress update called "February" was posted on March 2nd. Any hero got the info?
Yep that is all i want here. :cool:
Anyway, no idea whatever is inside, but it seems to be some juicy information since the number of comments is more than double from their average post and they didn't seem to have lost much pledges from the first day of the month.

Dec 1, 2017
I remember reading somewhere that they were expecting 0.3 to come out sometime in March. Think it was on the patreon that someone asked about released date but I'm looking forward to rapist Rye becoming lover Rye/still rapey

gunnarb77

Jul 13, 2017
I remember reading somewhere that they were expecting 0.3 to come out sometime in March. Think it was on the patreon that someone asked about released date but I'm looking forward to rapist Rye becoming lover Rye/still rapey
But maybe you forgot about the v0.2.5 release for "bad endings". They say it wont delay v0.3 but I don't believe it for a second. Maybe May or June would be my guess for v0.3.

Reactions: Anonny
4.30 star(s) 58 Votes