Orlov

Nov 4, 2017
Here's a save file right at the start of the game with max stats and 10 million dollars. Copy the file in the following folder location and enjoy:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Futadom_World

The app data folder is hidden, so you will need to ensure you can view hidden files.

EDIT: Due to some issue while downloading from this site, you will have to rename the downloaded file into "Save"

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
Been a while since I saw an update to this game.

Really one of the rare games that caters to dom futa fans (as in, she fucks you)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
They added quite a lot of art in this new version from what i see. Nice :extremelyhappy:
Here's a save file right at the start of the game with max stats and 10 million dollars. Copy the file in the following folder location and enjoy:

The app data folder is hidden, so you will need to ensure you can view hidden files.

EDIT: Due to some issue while downloading from this site, you will have to rename the downloaded file into "Save"
Thanks for the trouble Orlov, although i am still pretty sure soon someone will come asking again about saves and/or how to edit them...

Nov 13, 2017

I've tried to open this with saveonlineeditor but don't work. Then i've tried with npp and it's work but i don't understand the way to modify these values.

Below there is a save game code at the very begin
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then there is your save game code

I can see that there is some differences but i don't understand the way to modify this tipe of save game. Perharps npp is not the best solution for do it. How did you do to modify that savegame?

They added quite a lot of art in this new version from what i see. Nice :extremelyhappy:

Thanks for the trouble Orlov, although i am still pretty sure soon someone will come asking again about saves and/or how to edit them...
Exactly! You've right!! But for me is important undertand how to modify it myself ;)

Reactions: MMaaggiicc

tontoman

May 4, 2017
I've tried to open this with saveonlineeditor but don't work. Then i've tried with npp and it's work but i don't understand the way to modify these values.

Below there is a save game code at the very begin

Then there is your save game code

I can see that there is some differences but i don't understand the way to modify this tipe of save game. Perharps npp is not the best solution for do it. How did you do to modify that savegame?

Exactly! You've right!! But for me is important undertand how to modify it myself ;)
I just used Wordpad to edit, and the number converter mentioned on page 11.

The letters inbetween the " " are the values in base 64. Like MQ== is zero. So use the converter to check what the current value is (decode), or input a number you want and get the value you want (encode). Put that into the area between the " ".
------------------------------

Kinda disappointed with the flexibility of the game. Like if you get 'done' by a character during Godess day, they make NO mention of it next day.

And playing around with Save edits, all the stat checks are pretty much meaningless for the Suzi path. They basically just trigger a single line comment, zero plot change or even ending difference.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I just used Wordpad to edit, and the number converter mentioned on page 11.
I like this human, (s)he reads previous messages! XDXDXD

And playing around with Save edits, all the stat checks are pretty much meaningless for the Suzi path. They basically just trigger a single line comment, zero plot change or even ending difference.
Not totally true, if you fail stats check you may get the stalker ending instead.

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
Like if you get 'done' by a character during Godess day, they make NO mention of it next day.
If you get 'done' by one and the game doesn't end because you're not bound, wouldn't the character know you used an illegal spermicide and turn you in to the MREA?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Most are only there for a fuck, they don't care. :closedeyesmile:

Like if you get 'done' by a character during Godess day, they make NO mention of it next day.
My guess is this will be elaborated later as more versions and routes are being done.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
I dont think goddess day will effect the story,just a fun lil holiday side event.It is a game after all,and its better then a dream sequence.But what do i know,maybe we'll see more ultrarape :evilsmile:

tontoman

May 4, 2017
If you get 'done' by one and the game doesn't end because you're not bound, wouldn't the character know you used an illegal spermicide and turn you in to the MREA?
Yeah, that's a plot oddity to be sure. I was just more thinking of a snide comment the day after...some snickering at the gym the next day heh, some small side content based on a choice. I wouldn't have thought it that difficult. Just a bit of text for each character that potentially got involved on G day the day before.

For the Suni path, I tried it with a lvl 1 bedroom (not upgraded) to see if it would change the date with the two. Nope, it just content blocks. All the other 'choices' like answering the questions at dinner, the blood choices (calling her a nazi I was SURE was going screw me over) didn't seem to change anything. Binding being the only one that did. I was thinking maybe it would have Sara treating me worse as she didn't like me, nope. As RC mentions, there are some occasions where it stats/choices actually change things (date death), but so many that don't. Certainly not a game you replay to try different choices... thank god for the save edit for that. The G day was fun to try out, no way I'd do it with all full replays.

With a full production team and the time taken, I'm surprised. Like the game, well polished, but find it disappointing in that area.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
New Sally Bad Event - triggered by failing at your job in the gym
New Draga Bad Event - triggered by failing at your job in the gym backroom
New Mallory Bad Event - triggered by failing while working in the school
New Artwork for Rye's Bad Event - triggered by failing a date
I don't get this failure thing, how does that happen since those jobs only become available after you up your stats? Or is it random like the encounter with the rapists in the street in previous versions?

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes