tontoman

May 4, 2017
is it getting ambushed by RYe in the streets on the way back, or is it when Rye busts into your own apartment after a date with Vicky? I would imagine it's when Rye busts into your apartment, but given the grind of this game, and the horrible save system, I'll never know what going the Rye route meant.
Ambush on the street if Vicky doesn't do you after taking you to her home I believe. I can't remember the original, so can't say for sure if it's different.
BTW look one page back and you'll see posts on how to edit the save for all the money you need, stats etc. to skip the grind.

Francipio

Aug 8, 2016
how do you activate the "Trust Suni and Sara to "save" you..." in the goddess day?
I got it by completing Suni's storyline before the Goddess day, then when Goddess day comes Suni calls you and tells you to wait in your room.

It's a shame this game has been moving along at such a snail's pace considering how much I enjoy the content they do put out :(

Hangover21

Dec 21, 2017
with the 0.2.1 download its only the exe file so the process to get past the loading screen isn't accessible as the installation folder named "options.ini" is not present.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
Isn't that the one where you hide in buttfuck lane during goddess day? (at least according to the changelog).
Nah i found it,its the old job risk event just moved to happen after a date with vicky since it was replaced by new risk events(changed from getting lost walking home from work to getting lost walking home from vicky's apartment)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I know there is one that happens if the date with Vicky after you visit her apartment end up in failure, maybe it is the same? (the scene feature a "bukake" happening to the protagonist).

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
Please HALP!
Who is Rye? Where I can find her???
Rye is the tattoo'd chick you can meet in the bar, and Vicky saves you from here. And then throughout the story, your character for some dumb reason when heading home, gets ambushed by Rye and her gang multiple times which you have varying chances of avoiding getting gang-raped.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
can we add gang-rape and mind control to the genre tags? i would say those are two pretty important tags.

Lord_Magmar

Feb 18, 2018
Rye only ambushes you on the way home from failed dates now, which at least makes sense given most of them take place in City and the ones you can actually fail that way are the ones in the City anyway at this point I think.

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
The game needs more non-rapey, more caring futas for you to choose.

I was disapointed how even the one futa that actually lets you fuck her (supposedly a less sub/dom focused relationship) not only already has a female girlfriend (????) but also only lets you do so once.
And even so, that girlfriend of hers assumes the dom role, which I really don't like, since tastes to me too much like proxy domination.

So yeah, still disapointed by both the progress and lack of variety in content.

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
The game needs more non-rapey, more caring futas for you to choose.

I was disapointed how even the one futa that actually lets you fuck her (supposedly a less sub/dom focused relationship) not only already has a female girlfriend (????) but also only lets you do so once.
And even so, that girlfriend of hers assumes the dom role, which I really don't like, since tastes to me too much like proxy domination.

So yeah, still disapointed by both the progress and lack of variety in content.
I've always wanted to play a game with a premise that is exactly that. An upbeat, sweet, humors environment where you care for a futanari, (ideally in a female perspective for self-insert sake but I'm double dipping by that point, ha) and I was hoping to see it done here with Suni's route, but then I remembered the name of the game is literally FutaDOM world. Alas, my dream cannot be found here. :teary:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Look at the name of the game and you will know you aren't going to find this here, at least until maybe they make a version about that males rights movement, and who knows when this is going to happen...

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes