jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
I've always wanted to play a game with a premise that is exactly that. An upbeat, sweet, humors environment where you care for a futanari, (ideally in a female perspective for self-insert sake but I'm double dipping by that point, ha) and I was hoping to see it done here with Suni's route, but then I remembered the name of the game is literally FutaDOM world. Alas, my dream cannot be found here. :teary:
I just hoped that at the very least she wouldn't have already a girlfriend, much less one that basically takes up the dominant role of the convoluted 3 way relationship.
Even calling it a 3 way relationship is a misnomer since Sarah pretty much hates your ass, even if you decide to become bound to Suni. All I hoped for was a slightly more equal type of relationship (even if you get bound) instead of another one where someone else ends up making you the bitch anyway. So yeah, fuck Sarah as a character.

Look at the name of the game and you will know you aren't going to find this here, at least until maybe they make a version about that males rights movement, and who knows when this is going to happen...
I know what the game is about and I fully expect what I got. I just got massively disapointed by the more "moderate" futa option basically being domination by proxy, which I abhor (I find it incredibly lazy).

I love the Vicky storyline, the one that is pretty much what I expected: a dominant loving futa that tops you and cares for you and never forces you. It was the "baseline" storyline and I was perfectly fine with it.

I liked the Shauna "storyline", as a semi-comedic plot that is 100% yandere and fulfills its purpose. It made me especially happy because I got to see Sarah crying, like she deserved.

I really disliked the "lovey-dovey" storyline because in the end, because of that fucking bitch Sarah, not only is your relationship with Suni made trivial (you have to get by the "sarah approval test" to get into their special relationship) but also downright invalidated because it is implied that Suni only has a passing liking of you, like a kid liking a dog.

To me Dom/Sub is segregated from relationship. With Vicky, she's the dominant one and you the sub, yet the relationship can be good or abusive, the choice is left on your hand. With Suni, the dominant isn't her but Sarah, who basically controls her like a pet, ergo, my "domination by proxy" argument.

Dunno, I just really disliked that storyline in the end, take my stupid opinion by what it is.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Sarah is pretty much a nazi doctor (as said by the protagonist) and overprotective of Suni who, in contrapart, is bordeline naive and submissive when it comes to making choices. The Goddess Day event with them shows this, even though she dislike what is happening in the streets Suni still follows what Sara says.

Alll in all, her no binding path is still cool (not a fan of the mind hazing thing that happen if mc is bound, Vicky path is better in this regard if you have the $), since you can still play but don't have to worry much about griding for money.

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
Sarah is pretty much a nazi doctor (as said by the protagonist) and overprotective of Suni who, in contrapart, is bordeline naive and submissive when it comes to making choices. The Goddess Day event with them shows this, even though she dislike what is happening in the streets Suni still follows what Sara says.

Alll in all, her no binding path is still cool (not a fan of the mind hazing thing that happen if mc is bound, Vicky path is better in this regard if you have the $), since you can still play but don't have to worry much about griding for money.
Yeah, that was pretty much my point in my ramble, Sarah is what ruins the Suni route for me.

With Vicky, you can still get her path even without Rye fucking you, you just have to let her know that you love Vicky and she'll give you the money (even if you don't need it) and ask if in a paralel universe you could love someone like her.

So yeah, I would like to see a Rye path, where one can choose rapey Rye and a lovey dovey Rye.

Reactions: Belphegor007

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Speaking of Rye her Goddess Day scene is totally nonsense, she goes all A Clockwork Orange in the streets...:eek:::|:XDXD

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
Yeah, that was pretty much my point in my ramble, Sarah is what ruins the Suni route for me.

With Vicky, you can still get her path even without Rye fucking you, you just have to let her know that you love Vicky and she'll give you the money (even if you don't need it) and ask if in a paralel universe you could love someone like her.
Really? Rye gives you the money? I don't recall that. I seem to recall only being able to knock her out for the money.

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
Really? Rye gives you the money? I don't recall that. I seem to recall only being able to knock her out for the money.
Yeah, if you refuse her "offer" and then tell her that you really love Vicky, she'll give you the money.

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
Quick question do you choose your gender for this or no? I'll be all for it if it is girl/futa or even futa/futa. Guy/futa doesn't work for me

Oct 31, 2017
Huh. So, I finally made it to the end of Vicky's story and my character ended up an idiot.
I'll admit that men being dominated isn't even on my fetish radar, but this game is good enough that it doesn't bother me in the slightest.
Can't say I'm loving the character ending up an idiot, though.
Is there any way in the current build to get a "good end" style epilogue where you don't end up a bimbo?

Also, am I the only one hoping that they expand the shopkeepers story and make her a closet sub?
She kiinndaa seems like she already is one....

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
Huh. So, I finally made it to the end of Vicky's story and my character ended up an idiot.
I'll admit that men being dominated isn't even on my fetish radar, but this game is good enough that it doesn't bother me in the slightest.
Is there any way in the current build to get a "good end" style epilogue where you don't end up a bimbo?
I feel like this is the biggest disconnect between how their game plays and how the story pans out. You spend all this time dating this one person and making her fall in love with you. Then she proceeds to "dominate" you and now you're literally no different from any other dominated male. She destroys your entire personality and any hopes/ambitions you might've had. At that point, would she even love you anymore or is it more a sense of responsibility?
Like, I personally love futa on male stuff, but this game rubs me in the absolute wrong way simply because of how the world is presented.

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017

Also, am I the only one hoping that they expand the shopkeepers story and make her a closet sub?
She kiinndaa seems like she already is one....
That's what I sorta expected with Suni's storyline. But in the end you either end up bound to her (and become retarded) or you don't and basically don't have a real relationship with her.

This is a fetish game, despite the dating sim mechanics. Due to how the world was built (and what the premise is), don't expect to have "good" endings, only less shitty ones.
Unless when they finally implement the MIF they somehow give you something that allows you to resist a futa's cum properties, but I somehow doubt that.

Reactions: Papa Ernie
Oct 31, 2017
I feel like this is the biggest disconnect between how their game plays and how the story pans out. You spend all this time dating this one person and making her fall in love with you. Then she proceeds to "dominate" you and now you're literally no different from any other dominated male. She destroys your entire personality and any hopes/ambitions you might've had. At that point, would she even love you anymore or is it more a sense of responsibility?
Like, I personally love futa on male stuff, but this game rubs me in the absolute wrong way simply because of how the world is presented.
I agree completely.
When I posted that question, the whole thing hadn't really sunk in, but now that is has, I actually find it somewhat depressing.
I know it's just a hentai game, but after spending so much time with my character, watching him grow, developing relationships with everyone, hearing all his witty remarks and surprisingly intelligent thoughts on the world...
I find the loss of your characters mind at the end to be..... utterly terrible.

I know the key aspect of the world is that it's totally warped and futa really don't value males or their minds.
Even if they think they do.
Like how one or two of them who are in support of men being treated better still think it should be up to the male to decide when he's bound.
Not if he is, but when he is.
So it's quite obvious that mentality is the best you are going to get from that world.
And that's fine.
But they then turn the relationship/dating dial up to max and toss in love and emotional mush (good mush, by the way) and it becomes a lot harder to stomach when the girls actually fall in love with your character and are totally okay with you losing the very thing that made them love you.
At this point, I find that the "well, it's just their culture and they don't know any better" mentality becomes more of a lazy excuse for the "mimbo" ending.

Shouldn't be taboo on a site like this, so I'm not worried about saying that one of my most powerful/favorite fetishes is men dominating women. Always has been. But not even I could play a game where you form a deep romantic relationship with a sweet and intelligent girl and then turn her into a bimbo at the end. Sex crazed lover perhaps, but not an idiot.
If it's not already in development, I would love to see a condom/spermicide ending where these obviously smart futa actually realize that it may be kinda sucky for you to be turned into blathering idiot.

If they don't do that then...well, I think I will need to pass on this game.

Reactions: Razeluxe

Daeos

Jul 10, 2017
The game's writers definitely have a bias to a certain type of content and it likely won't stray far from that. If I'm not mistaken, the entire premise stems from a subreddit revolving around males being enslaved by dickgirls and getting addicted to their cum (hence binding sim).

I got an event where Sally got me to help her with her workout. I got multiple choices, each of them carrying different percentages of failure. I chose the one with 100% probability of failure. Was highly disappointed. Trust me, you don't want to see that ending.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's the only non-sex result and it's because that choice is 'fight her'. There's two others that are like 60% failure or 100% success each resulting in the player getting boned.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes