Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
Huh. So, I finally made it to the end of Vicky's story and my character ended up an idiot.
I'll admit that men being dominated isn't even on my fetish radar, but this game is good enough that it doesn't bother me in the slightest.
Can't say I'm loving the character ending up an idiot, though.
Is there any way in the current build to get a "good end" style epilogue where you don't end up a bimbo?

Also, am I the only one hoping that they expand the shopkeepers story and make her a closet sub?
She kiinndaa seems like she already is one....
I dont like Vicky, I only like the asian girl

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You guys could try voicing this to the writters on their reddit or directly in their patreon (probably easier to get their attention).:)

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
I very much doubt that the objections of a few random people would change their mind one way or another. They have a very specific thing they're going for. Man, I'd be so behind this if people just got "addicted" to futas instead of becoming brain dead. But I guess that just means it's not for me. I might check this out again at some point though. Who knows what they might end up doing in time.

Reactions: Naughtynaughty
Oct 31, 2017
I very much doubt that the objections of a few random people would change their mind one way or another. They have a very specific thing they're going for. Man, I'd be so behind this if people just got "addicted" to futas instead of becoming brain dead. But I guess that just means it's not for me. I might check this out again at some point though. Who knows what they might end up doing in time.
I was thinking the same thing.
They are getting 5k a month and have a ton of supporters who appear quite happy with the current direction of the game.
Critique is one thing, but I don't want to be THAT guy who comes in and says I love your game but I'd like you to change what is apparently the main point of it.
It's wonderful in almost every way, and I'd never thought I'd say that about a game where the male is the sub, (XD) but I think I'm just going to accept that this game isn't for me. At least, not at the moment.
I'll keep checking the updates in hopes that they will add a little more choice, but I don't think I can bring myself to play it again without knowing that I can avoid the mental drain style ending.

Reactions: Razeluxe

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You could try asking for a new path (like the non bind one with Suni). But i agree, unless we were patrons i don't think they would prioritize this kind of sugestion.

Reactions: Naughtynaughty

megaxxx

Aug 27, 2017
One question about the lore. Futas can become pregnant? Don´t exist in the world males marrying females? Or this futa shit is only in the empire?

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
One question about the lore. Futas can become pregnant? Don´t exist in the world males marrying females? Or this futa shit is only in the empire?
Just in the empire, the rest of the world is still "normal".
Futas cannot get pregnant since these aren't "true" futas, AKA, they only have penis and testicles. THey would be more appropriately named as dickgirls.

But indeed, a question that I've had is, how does the empire sustain itself? Every futa seems to want their male(s), yet they cannot procreate like that. Do futas also have females by the side for that purpose?

Probably questioning too much about a fetish dating game :p

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Some have. Pretty sure the protagonist mentions this.
Also there are a few females around too.

Oct 31, 2017
I'm pretty sure males and futas can impregnate females in this world and it seems that females are still all over the place, but it's harder for us to identify them.
Isn't the potentially evil but definitely Nazi girlfriend of Suni a female?

I believe the futa dream is to keep a man, or several men as pets, and a single woman as a wife/lover.

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
You guys could try voicing this to the writters on their reddit or directly in their patreon (probably easier to get their attention).:)
Given that we aren't paying players, I sincerely doubt we'd get any attention at all.

All I wish for is for a futa dating sim, where you (the guy) pretty much are the sub party.
But emphasis on "dating".

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
Guys its all pretto much up to the girl you date. I believe they also have the intro of the society being ruled by futas. And your mission is to fond the tight futa so you dont get taken by the wrong one and have a shitty life.

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
As shown by the Vicki bad end, you don't give half a shit what kind of life you live.
AFTER you get bound? No.
But before you are mentally regressed by their cum it is the PC's objective to either stay free or find someone he really likes.

Oct 31, 2017
boys no time to be sad you will be able to date Rye in version 0.3
*Twitch*
That is simultaneously awesome and maddening.
The little bit of depth we got from her in the current build made me like one of the most outwardly evil characters in the game more than some of the more seemingly nice ones. I was actually very disappointed when I found out you couldn't do anything with her beyond Vicky's story.
However, I am now extremely hesitant to experience another mind break ending as I am still recovering from the last one.
What? I played the game for over two hours.
I grew attached to the PC.... V_V'

Reactions: Filippa2000

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
*Twitch*
That is simultaneously awesome and maddening.
The little bit of depth we got from her in the current build made me like one of the most outwardly evil characters in the game more than some of the more seemingly nice ones. I was actually very disappointed when I found out you couldn't do anything with her beyond Vicky's story.
However, I am now extremely hesitant to experience another mind break ending as I am still recovering from the last one.
What? I played the game for over two hours.
I grew attached to the PC.... V_V'
For the most of this game's development you WILL be bound to someone.
I'm not even sure if they will ever give you an option/path for you to not end up someones pet.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
They hinted at a path about that males right movement before (but it will probably take quite some time).

Lord_Magmar

Feb 18, 2018
The Male Independence Faction is a planned thing. But I'm almost certain it's going to be one of the ones where we see the darkest sides of the empire. As Male Independence Factions tend to get mass raped by the MREA.

Also the level of addiction to each character will likely vary, you'll always be a bit stupider but if you look at say, Betty's bad ends where you end up being a pet but still basically thinking, same thing with Vicky.

There's also stuff about men who are immune to Futa Cum, so it's not impossible we'll get some endings where we remain fully in our facilities but totally dominated anyway.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes