flamingpope

Apr 22, 2018
0.2.1 Issues and Hints:
In the process of putting together a walkthrough for 0.2.1 I came across a few issues in the game.

Hints:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

major issues:
- 0.2.1 contains video files "Cum-A" and "Cum-B" corresponding to one of Suni and Sara's endings. These are not accessible regardless of suni's love/blood/bind stat toggles, Goddess day occurrence, or relationship stats with the other characters. If you're a player, don't waste hours trying to brute force the story branch.

- Purchasing multiple items in-game at once at the shop causes crash

minor issues:
- "Suni path" in savefile is misslabeled, this refers to state of Shuana
- When speaking to Suni, Rye pops up with overlapping text

Aug 7, 2017
From the Patreon:
Public Build is coming May 5th
What's New:
Animations:
-Mallory throatfucking you (temple, Goddess Day)
-Downtown public sex with Draga (during GD)
-Gangbang bad end in school with Mallory
-Sally wrestlefuck bad end in the gym

Difficulty Tweaks:
-To trigger the Suni & Sara event in Goddess Day, you now need only to have met Sara during the Restaurant event in Suni's quest.
-Goddess Day now takes place 5 days later

there's also an ongoing vote to make GD a repeatable event, surprise it's overwhelmingly in favor of yes

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Nice to see they are doing animations for those scenes.
Also, I believe it is not surprising people want to repeat goddess day because save features are limited to one manual slot and one auto.

Lord_Magmar

Feb 18, 2018
Goddess Day being re-occuring also helps it do what it's meant to do, which is be an even more dangerous version of the rent/tax, so that you can't just play forever. As it does a number on several stats.

Zelphina

Dec 23, 2017
Anyone else having an issue with the test during goddess day? No matter what I pick for the final question I end up failing. Is there a right answer? I saw earlier that there was a mini-walkthrough for that portion but no mater what it's failsville. So is there a way to pass it or am I just doomed to a box for that path?

Reactions: Fan3D

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It is possible, i know because i did. Maybe you failed some stat check? Are you using a savefile from a older game version? I did mine with a new one for this version.

Lord_Magmar

Feb 18, 2018
Then set a hard day limit? A re-occurring Goddess Day seems pretty silly considering it feels like an annual event.
They don't want to set an absolute hard time limit because part of the point is that you're part of this dystopian society of dominant futanari who have essentially free-right to do whatever they want to males as long as they argue it in the right way. They want it to be possible to play for a long time, especially because some future characters will require other stories to be partially completed.

For example Rye will likely require Vicky to be partially completed. In any case Goddess Day is more an excuse to let Futanari run free, then an actual "holiday", and is probably going to be lored out as a monthly thing.

Zelphina

Dec 23, 2017
It is possible, i know because i did. Maybe you failed some stat check? Are you using a savefile from a older game version? I did mine with a new one for this version.
No old save here, this is actually my very first playthough of the game and it's the up to date version.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes