Orlov

Nov 4, 2017
I kept doing my job in the gym (not the backroom) for Sally ending. All jobs carry a risk, and apparently the Sally one did too. I got an event where Sally got me to help her with her workout. I got multiple choices, each of them carrying different percentages of failure. I chose the one with 100% probability of failure. Was highly disappointed. Trust me, you don't want to see that ending.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The gym backroom ending is better.

Honestly, I think the Shauna ending has ruined my favourite fetish from this game. This was Goddess Day, and I was hoping there'd be small badends or events with all characters we meet in town. Was disappointed there wasn't any with the puppyboy-owner. That character is hot! And is exactly what an owner should be, not the shitshow Shauna was. And now with how badly the Shauna ending was received, I'm guessing the petplay girl isn't going to get any content for quite some patches. :disappointed:

Aug 6, 2016
Every time this updates I am increasingly glad I never gave them any money. You need to have mental health issues to not find most of this update offputting.

Bababoooey

May 4, 2017
############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object obj_vicky_chat:

Unable to find any instance for object index '78' name 'obj_vicky_bg'
at gml_Object_obj_vicky_chat_Draw_0
############################################################################################

anyone else getting this when you go to the bar on goddes day

enken

Jun 16, 2017
Wait so the only content is the goddess day + some splash art there's no new route added ?

EDIT ; i've seen in the folder there's a video of scene with Stacy anyone knows how to trigger the event ?

Parnaval

Oct 17, 2017
Wait so the only content is the goddess day + some splash art there's no new route added ?

EDIT ; i've seen in the folder there's a video of scene with Stacy anyone knows how to trigger the event ?
Hi ^^
You need pay her nearly 50k,
There was a save file with money in this thread try to find)

Reactions: enken

tontoman

May 4, 2017
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object obj_vicky_chat:

Unable to find any instance for object index '78' name 'obj_vicky_bg'
at gml_Object_obj_vicky_chat_Draw_0

anyone else getting this when you go to the bar on goddes day
You using an old save? I went to the bar when I could and couldn't (stat fail) use Vicky as an escape for Goddess day and didn't hit any errors. That was with a modded new save.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
i had some fun with the game, but it can be very grindy/boring/frustrating right now with the grind of making money to pursue the storylines you want to pursue without hitting a bad ending. if that grind stays the way it is right now, i'm not sure ill be playing this again.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
I believe that's new artwork, not actually a new event. And I think that's getting ambushed otw back from a Vickey date.
is it getting ambushed by RYe in the streets on the way back, or is it when Rye busts into your own apartment after a date with Vicky? I would imagine it's when Rye busts into your apartment, but given the grind of this game, and the horrible save system, I'll never know what going the Rye route meant.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes