Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
And, the Mallory path was everything I wanted. So much good stuff
I couldn't agree more with you, yes... yes... and MORE yes...

Mallory has ALWAYS been my favorite and THIS makes it miles higher now.

After playing just the first 3 parts I'm already giggling like an unbound school boy :love:

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
whats the point of putting coins in the coffer? when in the temple under malory there's a collection box and i've put hundereds in and nothings happened..
It reduces the taxes you pay, and during the Demetria path you can some of it back. So it's pretty neat from a story perspective but I don't think it's essential.

Last edited:

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Hmm do you need to begin a new game to have Mallory content ? With my save I don't have any special event... (cleaning the temple, rape in school but it was already here so)

AkefuSatoru

Jul 3, 2019
Hmm do you need to begin a new game to have Mallory content ? With my save I don't have any special event... (cleaning the temple, rape in school but it was already here so)
Clean the temple a few times, then she will invite you to Bible readings in park and here will ask you if you are flirting with her

AkefuSatoru

Jul 3, 2019
No, wait, I guess you have to not have any progress in Demetria route for this

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Is there a good Claudia ending? If so, how do I get it?
By my math it's done in 3 steps.
#1:- don't let her beat the shit out of Artemis while playing good cop, bad cop.
#2:- make her trust the system.
#3:- DON'T EVER SPEAK TO THE CHIEF AT THE MREA!!!

If i remember correctly that should make sure that your on the Good end path with her, if i'm missing something or wrong about something, anyone can feel free to correct me.

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes