AkefuSatoru

Jul 3, 2019
By my math it's done in 3 steps.
#1:- don't let her beat the shit out of Artemis while playing good cop, bad cop.
#2:- make her trust the system.
#3:- DON'T EVER SPEAK TO THE CHIEF AT THE MREA!!!

If i remember correctly that should make sure that your on the Good end path with her, if i'm missing something or wrong about something, anyone can feel free to correct me.
You can speak to the chief, just don't go to her for the final time

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
There is a question about dropping INT coming up repeatedly so I would like to mention that a reliable way to reduce it is to assist school teacher with marking homework - if one picks the correct option, futa cum will do its job and this activity can be repeated as many times as necessary.
Any other way I am missing? I have not played the latest version :p

Jun 28, 2019
There is a question about dropping INT coming up repeatedly so I would like to mention that a reliable way to reduce it is to assist school teacher with marking homework - if one picks the correct option, futa cum will do its job and this activity can be repeated as many times as necessary.
Any other way I am missing? I have not played the latest version :p
The sweaty futa in the gym will also work, at least if playing on the hardest “difficulty”, but I’m not sure if each instance depletes as much INT as the teacher’s assistant.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
The devs should put a warning when in a route you reach the point of no return

like when you go the the manor with Rae , if you go it's her ending but if you refuse to go with her it's also game over but a few day later , so in the meantime you overwrite your old save and player normally and some days later you are fucked ...
so the warning should be before she ask you to come with her to the manor

or Claudia route , I deleted my old save from the old update , and now I'm fucked because I'm at the moment where she is wanted by the mrea and if I stop here to play others route , some days later a mrea officer will arrest me and game over ...

Last edited:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
The only guide that I want is how to get Rye's good and best endings.

Does anyone have a small guide for Rye's path?

Last edited:

DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
I'm a bit lost, does someone have a walkthrough to unlock the various galleries? (Especially for Rye) Please.
I was also wondering when Diamond and the other futa attack the MC how do you unlock the option "(If Rye has feelings) Rye, I ... Love you."?
Thanks you.

Reactions: Sasarko99

neonvinc

Nov 1, 2020
is anyone else having issues with job scenes not showing, including the starfish scenes? I don't have skip on or anything, but with the recent update all job and workout scenes just seem to not show at all even in a new playthrough.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Any more man on futa stuff, or still just that one route?
If I'm correct there are 4 scenes.

Suni route:
1) You fuck her on a canoe
2) You might fuck her during the good ending. It's been a while, I've forgotten.
3) You let Shauna kill her, and she lets you fuck her in a yandere "see how much I love you" type way

Claudia Route:
1) You fuck Demetria in disguise. And frankly that was the best scene, taking the dick pope's ass in a world where her religion demands that she dom you.

Honestly, in a game like this, male on futa scenes have a special taboo feel to them. So I definitely want more.
Like if you could fuck Mallory in one ending of her route to punish her for her heresy.
Or if you run away with Demetria and Claudia, it's implied that you frequently dominate her in bed.
You can find some mrea members that have futa you can fuck.
Or the final route/update allows you to turn the tables on futa and dominate them in their routes. Have them bouncing on your cock begging for more.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
3) You let Shauna kill her, and she lets you fuck her in a yandere "see how much I love you" type way
how ?? , when I stand aside and lat shauna kill her , I only got scene where she fuck me , the only choice I have is to call someone to save me and after that suck her or bite her

AkefuSatoru

Jul 3, 2019
If I'm correct there are 4 scenes.

Suni route:
1) You fuck her on a canoe
2) You might fuck her during the good ending. It's been a while, I've forgotten.

Claudia Route:
1) You fuck Demetria in disguise. And frankly that was the best scene, taking the dick pope's ass in a world where her religion demands that she dom you.

Honestly, in a game like this, male on futa scenes have a special taboo feel to them. So I definitely want more.
Like if you could fuck Mallory in one ending of her route to punish her for her heresy.
Or if you run away with Demetria and Claudia, it's implied that you frequently dominate her in bed.
You can find some mrea members that have futa you can fuck.
Or the final route/update allows you to turn the tables on futa and dominate them in their routes. Have them bouncing on your cock begging for more.
In Suni's ending you fuck her female girlfriend

Reactions: TrueJackal

bacconking

Oct 17, 2018
Was the Mallory stuff supposed to be part of original 0.7 release or are they just releasing content more quickly than they used to?

DulceReport

Oct 26, 2019
Was the Mallory stuff supposed to be part of original 0.7 release or are they just releasing content more quickly than they used to?
They used to release large patches about once a quarter. They're changing it up to just releasing whatever they have done every month. Smaller patches more frequently. Also a few months ago their primary artist had the rona so the artwork on some things (like the rusty starfish) was lagging behind the coding.

Gh0s

Jun 6, 2018
do i have to download the game all over again with every release?is there anything like update only that i can apply update over the previous version?

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes