• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

jeok

Jan 27, 2018
I don't know about you guys but I can not unlock the newest scene even with the cheat code no matter what I do. Can someone please help me with it because I have been playing the game for 5 times and I've given up.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
is there a compressed version
Again. Not the place to ask, go to the request thread.
I don't know about you guys but I can not unlock the newest scene even with the cheat code no matter what I do. Can someone please help me with it because I have been playing the game for 5 times and I've given up.
What cheat code? Also, did you tried reading the thread? :unsure:

edit:
--------------------------------------------------

I wonder why? :LOL: :LOL:
FutaDomWorld@TheFutadomWorld

v0.7.2 Mallory was well-received by backers ♥
EoX0UE-VEAImwQv.jpg
Source:

Last edited:
Reactions: fanboi and dersp

Ixalon

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Jan 22, 2020
Why there isn't any android version?had it realized yet ?
I made an (unofficial) compressed android port of 0.7.2. Uploaded to . This is my first android port, so please let me know if there are any issues.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I knew Mallory would be trouble, it's always the ones with the faces and smiles of an angel that hide the darkest secrets. And i just want to say she makes a PERFECT FUTA GODDESS, she could convert me with her eyes closed, though Claudia and Betty still wins the waifu contest in my opinion.

poop1776

Jun 30, 2018
Again. Not the place to ask, go to the request thread.

What cheat code? Also, did you tried reading the thread? :unsure:

edit:
--------------------------------------------------

I wonder why? :LOL: :LOL:

Source:
Where is the request thread?

Alfiomar

Jun 19, 2020

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
I knew Mallory would be trouble, it's always the ones with the faces and smiles of an angel that hide the darkest secrets. And i just want to say she makes a PERFECT FUTA GODDESS, she could convert me with her eyes closed, though Claudia and Betty still wins the waifu contest in my opinion.
Yes - this - it's Mallory's religious fanaticism that drew me to her. Her thinking she is some form of a goddess makes perfect sense and in this game, the MC leaning into it and worshiping her and saying "fuck it, I'll just let it all go and follow this fucked up religion if I can find a place in it and won't get hurt" is understandable. And she's not horrible - she does give the MC spermicide - she's just crazy. Which is great in fiction.

2lazy2name

Mar 24, 2020
So what's new in the gallery aside from the swim team scene and the three scenes where you join Mallery in "prayer"?

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
Yes - this - it's Mallory's religious fanaticism that drew me to her. Her thinking she is some form of a goddess makes perfect sense and in this game, the MC leaning into it and worshiping her and saying "fuck it, I'll just let it all go and follow this fucked up religion if I can find a place in it and won't get hurt" is understandable. And she's not horrible - she does give the MC spermicide - she's just crazy. Which is great in fiction.
Exactly! Mallory became my all-time favorite next to rye for the reason that both encourage the male to take spermicide to maintain their sanity and intelligence. The fact that she is a fanatic is of little concern to me, that's for the dumb futa empire to deal with not me lol. If anything, if you had to be someone's slave why not a cult "goddess".
They say don't put your dick in crazy they never said don't let crazy put her dick in you.

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes