voltairepop

Dec 15, 2019
Some routes are pretty messed up.
I really like this game because it dealt with rare fetish but I would love for a freedom ending. The one where you change the broken system by using magic or whatever (I suggest real FUTA Eldritch goddess with "Incase" art style true ending style. You sacrifice yourself to change the world for the better because I pity the male but also the futa. They are barely in control, lusting over male and the same way male lust over them. They are just cock and ball without realizing it.
Rey is my favourite and in order for male and futa to be equal. Cum addiction has to go. They will be worship because of their deeds and big cock ofc but not because of the effect of addiction. Then at the end, the mc can turn into a futa a breed all the bad bitches (basically everyone) à la avatar of Slaneesh style.
ps. I have to say this the bar music is fantastic and if possible I would love to have the mp3 version of it.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: pabo and Choo-choo

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
I really like this game because it dealt with rare fetish but I would love for a freedom ending. The one where you change the broken system by using magic or whatever (I suggest real FUTA Eldritch goddess with "Incase" art style true ending style. You sacrifice yourself to change the world for the better because I pity the male but also the futa. They are barely in control, lusting over male and the same way male lust over them. They are just cock and ball without realizing it.
Rey is my favourite and in order for male and futa to be equal. Cum addiction has to go. They will be worship because of their deeds and big cock ofc but not because of the effect of addiction. Then at the end, the mc can turn into a futa a breed all the bad bitches (basically everyone) à la avatar of Slaneesh style.
ps. I have to say this the bar music is fantastic and if possible I would love to have the mp3 version of it.
Well, have in count that the premise of the game is that futa cum is addictive for men and leaves them with serious mental changes with enough consumption. Due to that, the setting is pretty dystopic.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It is a dystopia. This empire attacks nearby countries to kidnapp kids to add to its general population (like mentioned in the talk between MC and Wallis) that is lacking in males since the ones who can find some way smuggle themselves outside the country. They showed this in Claudia's route with that Male Rights group, there is even a ending where the Protagonist can leave the country with them.

I don't mind the cum addition mechanic so long as there are ways to protect the player and some endings where he doesn't end as a mindbroken slave.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nixi~

voltairepop

Dec 15, 2019
Um thank you for replying but I already played the entire game and experience all the ending. I understand that it is dystopia but what I am suggesting is another dystopia a more fun and lovely one. When I get the money, I am getting my ending.. Or I can commission lovely incase or anasheya.. True ending is what a dating game need. Branching path is alright but all eroge have true end. Hardest to acquire. Also winner take all. Just imagine taking it *all*

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
A dystopia is by definition the antonym of a utopia, so it can't be a more fun or lovely setting. That being said that doesn't mean happy endings can't be achieve on it. Rye's sweet ending and Claudia's good cop ending are pretty happy considering the multitude of bad endings that can happen to the protagonist.

Also this is a dating sim the routes can't happen at the same time, you need to chose who to pursue. So it really isn't possible for the developer team to create "one true ending" in the format you are proposing.

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
It is a dystopia. This empire attacks nearby countries to kidnapp kids to add to its general population (like mentioned in the talk between MC and Wallis) that is lacking in males since the ones who can find some way smuggle themselves outside the country. They showed this in Claudia's route with that Male Rights group, there is even a ending where the Protagonist can leave the country with them.

I don't mind the cum addition mechanic so long as there are ways to protect the player and some endings where he doesn't end as a mindbroken slave.
How do you get the ending in which you can leave with them

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
You need to go talk with the Male Rights movement leader/smuggler when spying on the docks instead of just looking around.
Best ending, too bad it doesn't have an epilogue. The funniest part was her betrayed face. Like bitch please, you don't even consider men people and you treated the mc like he was dirt the entire route don't make a surprise Pikachu face the moment the MC gets a chance to backstab you. I swear, do these Futanaris not have any empathy? Like she went through the same thing, but when the tables are turned she becomes extremely eager to place herself in the position her abusers were in, and abuses that privilege against anyone, especially against her supposedly childhood friend. smh

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
Idk if the Chief's motives are explained later on, but from what I summarized with all the clues given till the dock spy scene is that she's making deals with the rebel group for 3 reasons.
1. Religion. Her religious background (She was hired due to that by the previous administration according to Cladia's girlfriend)
2. Money.
3. Power.
She is indulging in her religion by supplying the rebel group with purposely faulty spermicide that results in both getting undesirables killed (she expresses multiple times she doesn't care about them) and further damaging the reputation of the rebel group since they are the distributors. She is also making a pretty penny while she's at it, and solidating her power in the police station by getting rid of """honest""" cops, so 3 birds with 1 stone.

If anyone wants to confirm or deny my theory feel free.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Choo-choo

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Idk if the Chief's motives are explained later on, but from what I summarized with all the clues given till the dock spy scene is that she's making deals with the rebel group for 3 reasons.
1. Religion. Her religious background (She was hired due to that by the previous administration according to Cladia's girlfriend)
2. Money.
3. Power.
She is indulging in her religion by supplying the rebel group with purposely faulty spermicide that results in both getting undesirables killed (she expresses multiple times she doesn't care about them) and further damaging the reputation of the rebel group since they are the distributors. She is also making a pretty penny while she's at it, and solidating her power in the police station by getting rid of """honest""" cops, so 3 birds with 1 stone.

If anyone wants to confirm or deny my theory feel free.
I don't think the chief has any interest on religion, if she had she wouldn't be helping the males rights movement to smuggle boys outside the Empire.
Her interests were simply the power of her position and the extra money she was making from the smuggling and other ilegal activities.

The faulty spermicide was because she lost her main supplier if i am remembering right the story on Claudia's route. The smuggler from the MR movement even cuts on the money he is giving the chief because of that.:unsure:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes