dersp

Sep 20, 2017
Will futa on female be added? I haven't played the last updates (waiting on the new one!) but there is lots of potential there imo.
There is some futa on female in at least the Suni route. I wouldn't expect any from the next update (Mallory part 2) though...

Only 8,5 hours left tops. Kinda glad I am away without access to a PC for a few more days. Getting home to part 2 will be great! ^^

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
From their Patreon - There will also be Mallory Part Three. (And possibly Part Four.) I screamed with joy at this
also there is a script and some art of Wallis. For those that like her. Not in the game but developed
So they separated it on 4 parts released monthly. Nice, it sure will help keep interest in the game high amongst their patrons.
Also happy to see Wallis is next. :p

When the update will be available here ?
any kind soul willing to post it here for us as a christmas present
Be patient young padawans. :cool:

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
It is Christmas Eve, my dudes
Downloads: 0.7.3

(for PC)

(for Mac )

Link (for Linux (is still uploading))

Changelog:

-Additional five-and-a-half Mallory dates.

-Abbess Gretchen edging minigame

-A futa-on-male scene added (for you heretics)

-Fixed a bug that made Claudia's radio sound effects crash the game

-Fixed a bug that made Twoholes crash the game

-Hot Yoga

-Mallory is now 30% more ruthless and insane

Notes
-In retrospect, it was obviously a bad idea for us to do a Christmas Eve release. But now it's ready! So we can go see our families and drink eggnog and have somebody ring bells at us, or whatever it is normal people do.

-The monthly release schedule is pretty rough. Everyone is like "Sacha, come hang out and play video games and have casual sex and otherwise enjoy your life" and I gotta be like "aw shucks everybody sorry but these dickgirls aren't going to write their own dialogue, maybe next year".

So, we're likely to try out an every-six-weeks release schedule for a while.

-We've enabled Yearly subscription, if anyone wants to fuck with that.

-There will also be Mallory Part Three. (And possibly Part Four.)

-We're still working on figuring out how to release the game in content patches rather than forcing a redownload every time. Or rather, we know how to do it, but so far, every release, I've ruined the content patch by going back and editing old stuff.

In my defense, I wrote Vicky's dialogue in 2015, so it's like reading my own teen poetry. I'm constitutionally incapable of *not* fixing it.

-We're planning a special Valentines Day episode (which will presumably come out near Valentines Day.)

-We have moved from the Plotting phase to the actual There Is A Script And Some Art phase of Wallis.

Anyways,

Merry Christmas, futafans.

Sacha Witt

and everyone on the FDW team.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
What the f....:oops: :LOL: :LOL:

Sounds reasonable. Hope they can keep this schedule.

-We have moved from the Plotting phase to the actual There Is A Script And Some Art phase of Wallis.
As mentioned before this brings me tears of joy. :p

ps:
CUrious to see which dialogue changes they made on Vicky's route.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019

^---wait, what? why?! She was already batshit crazy, I'd go visit her boss like everyday in church, clean, read the books, I said "hi" to her everyday, and yet she'd still destroy my Jaw on goddess day and insist she didn't know me. She was already this batty, and you went 30% more?!

Reactions: bilihibl

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Futadom World - Binding Sim [v0.7.3] [F.W.G.B.S.] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 2.63 GB
Original MAC Size: 2.62 GB

Compressed PC Size: 360.2 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 345.2 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Really Looking forward to Mallory's new content and contiuations of said content.

But the paths i am currently hoping for & looking forward to most in order is.

Marible, the MREA cop who loves to get her ass worshipped.

Betty, the landlord with the furniture boy fetish.

Wallis, the badass lookin babe that runs the ice-cream van in the park.

And finally a hopeful possibilty of a path with the psychotic yandere Shauna, that involves calming her yandere nature down a little and making sure she DOESNAE kill anyone by giving her what she has always wanted.

Reactions: fanboi
D

Deleted member 2870362

It is Christmas Eve, my dudes
Downloads: 0.7.3

Mega (for PC)

Mega (for Mac )

Link (for Linux (is still uploading))

Changelog:

-Additional five-and-a-half Mallory dates.

-Abbess Gretchen edging minigame

-A futa-on-male scene added (for you heretics)

-Fixed a bug that made Claudia's radio sound effects crash the game

-Fixed a bug that made Twoholes crash the game

-Hot Yoga

Notes
-In retrospect, it was obviously a bad idea for us to do a Christmas Eve release. But now it's ready! So we can go see our families and drink eggnog and have somebody ring bells at us, or whatever it is normal people do.

-The monthly release schedule is pretty rough. Everyone is like "Sacha, come hang out and play video games and have casual sex and otherwise enjoy your life" and I gotta be like "aw shucks everybody sorry but these dickgirls aren't going to write their own dialogue, maybe next year".

-We've enabled Yearly subscription, if anyone wants to fuck with that.

-There will also be Mallory Part Three. (And possibly Part Four.)

-We're still working on figuring out how to release the game in content patches rather than forcing a redownload every time. Or rather, we know how to do it, but so far, every release, I've ruined the content patch by going back and editing old stuff.

In my defense, I wrote Vicky's dialogue in 2015, so it's like reading my own teen poetry. I'm constitutionally incapable of *not* fixing it.

-We're planning a special Valentines Day episode (which will presumably come out near Valentines Day.)

Anyways,

Merry Christmas, futafans.

Sacha Witt

and everyone on the FDW team.
You are a xmas hero, Sir

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes