Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
Just the way Mallory is very over bearing to you. Forcing you to do stuff, jamming her cum in your mouth, and the likes. Not even Rye was this controlling. Just getting some bad feelings when I'm playing in that route that makes me go, I should totally tell on you and run away.
If you self-insert into games, this one is probably a bad one to play. It's a dystopian world with males - who the MC is - able to be killed for doing something a futa doesn't like, even if it's nothing wrong.

If you don't self-insert, then Mallory is fascinating. Hardly any games deal with religion in a serious way - by that I mean deal with religious believers. Mallory is just that - she actually believes in this batshit religion, in a way that Demetria obviously did not. It opens up such great writing space, to let the author explore religious believers and beliefs. These beliefs are a huge part of our world and the human experience, yet most authors give them little time.

Mallory is not in a cult, in her mind - she is trying to reform her religion. To bring it out of a path of sin, into a path of light. Think Martin Luther. There are historical records of Popes, of Islamic thinkers, who have had the same notions. To me, she is one of the most recognizably human people in the game.

And here is the thing - she is not evil, not where the MC is concerned. I am fully convinced that if he agrees with her purification of the faith, he'll end up bound (that's pretty clear) but also cared for. Because that's what Mallory's scripture says, right? She will demand her rights under her scripture but also fulfill her duties, because she truly believes and is not a hypocrite.

Now the game could prove me wrong on this and disappoint me and take the cowardly way out and portray her as a religious hypocrite, but that is so cheap and overdone. I think they will do the right thing and portray her exactly as they have shown, a fanatic. Horrible and terrible to some, but just and kind to those she sees as walking in her Goddess' light. And that is just an incredibly interesting character to have in a game like this

Gh0s

Jun 6, 2018
whats the difference between succeeding and failing in oral/anal skill?in most scenarios seems to do nothing

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
If you self-insert into games, this one is probably a bad one to play.
It's the best game for that! ;)
whats the difference between succeeding and failing in oral/anal skill?in most scenarios seems to do nothing
Sometimes different dialogue, fail state, decrease in stats and some stuff flat out needs you to have a certain stat to even start.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
In story heavy games that offer the players choices applying my own tastes and morals when playing as the protagonist is part of the fun. That is why crazy people like Mallory will be kept at a distance. :p

Reactions: blarg0192

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
If I were applying my own tastes and morals the only main futa I would interact with so far would be Suni, and even that's somewhat questionable. I'd never be able to enjoy the game. I'd also never get anywhere because I ain't selling my body to make money. This is why I don't self-insert into games in general - they're filled with detestable people with detestable morals, for the most part.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
How do I access These scenes in the 0.7.3 changelog?

-Abbess Gretchen edging minigame

-A futa-on-male scene added (for you heretics)

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
Can someone provide a full Gallery save? Had to reinstall Windows, and i forgot to backup my save folder for the games.. thank you.

Hangover21

Dec 21, 2017
How many times do you have to work for Mallory route to start??? I've been doing it for a week and it's not starting?

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
How many times do you have to work for Mallory route to start??? I've been doing it for a week and it's not starting?
You have to work till your invited to their prayer meeting, and then she should ask if your interested in her at the end.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes