manscout

Jun 13, 2018
tldr, difficulty on easy make some scenes missable?
Because on easy you can't get addicted or lose stats very easily, you can't get some of the failure scenes. I don't know if there are any with unique CG or its just different writing though.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Because on easy you can't get addicted or lose stats very easily, you can't get some of the failure scenes. I don't know if there are any with unique CG or its just different writing though.
of course you can have those scene , there is still way to loose your stat in the game , the sauna , the lockeroom ...

Reactions: pabo and manscout

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
of course you can have those scene , there is still way to loose your stat in the game , the sauna , the lockeroom ...
I normally only play full updates once a new route is complete, I think those are new additions so I will take your word for it than you can get every scene on easy.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Last time I've played in "Softie" mode, there was no way to lose stats as they were always maxed... but perhaps they've changed it.

Feorgegg

Jan 12, 2018
you still can't i think. im wondering myself how to lower them in softie mode as well.also is there a save with all routes completed?thanks

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
you still can't i think. im wondering myself how to lower them in softie mode as well.also is there a save with all routes completed?thanks
You cannot have a save with all routes completed for the very simple reasons that most routes are mutually exclusive

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
You cannot have a save with all routes completed for the very simple reasons that most routes are mutually exclusive
but you can have a save with all route unlocked in the gallery
if you unlock a scene and then load a save before that , the scene is still unlocked

Mizperix

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
The new yoga class is amazing but the writing gave me chills. To be honest the crazy religious characters give me the same vibe. Maybe it's just too immersive.

Reactions: utiola

Winiii

Nov 29, 2019
do you guys think we will ever get a shauna continuation if you choose to not killer her??
i want one, i liked her crazy side a bit and she is also hot, more good looking than vicky and suni
sadly dont really like vicky's eyes, i just have something against green and blue eyes, not to my liking even tho i myself have green eyes. suni? just to short hair for my style xd. also liked diamond every much but got no clue how to further interact with her

and one last question. what up about that apartment where you can press which floor you can get to but it only says "you know no one here" or something.. im guessing diamond maybe lives there but i doubt. she once said that after her revovation is completed come to her apartment or something and number was 412 i think... day 83... still waiting xd. o well

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
do you guys think we will ever get a shauna continuation if you choose to not killer her??
i want one, i liked her crazy side a bit and she is also hot, more good looking than vicky and suni
sadly dont really like vicky's eyes, i just have something against green and blue eyes, not to my liking even tho i myself have green eyes. suni? just to short hair for my style xd. also liked diamond every much but got no clue how to further interact with her

and one last question. what up about that apartment where you can press which floor you can get to but it only says "you know no one here" or something.. im guessing diamond maybe lives there but i doubt. she once said that after her revovation is completed come to her apartment or something and number was 412 i think... day 83... still waiting xd. o well
Finally someone who likes Shauna as much as i do!!! She truely deserves her own path where players can try to break through the murderous obsession and help her, yet keep the dominant crazy for some REALLY kinky fun with her.

Reactions: Winiii

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
You can visit Vicky there once you get close enough to her and Claudia has a place there on her "bad cop" route. I don't think there is that much Diamond content available yet.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes