Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
If some motherfuckers voted for maledom shit then I swear to God
I didn't vote for it. It totally contradicts the world if there is too much of it in there. I thought the latest addition on the Mallory path was a good sop to those who want it - good worldbuilding, because there will be some who get off on whatever society sees as "perverted" in every society.

Etheric

May 30, 2017
yea, the ending is ok.. but that's it. i dont want just an ending. i want something like Mallory, she is preeetty crazy but hot and... crazy x2??.. anyway i dont just want 2 sex scenes. or 1 sex scene and 1 force fed cake scene with cum and very limited dialouge.. she is on the cover and mallory isn't and she has a lot more going for her.. maybe that will change idk i just want to be able to gain affection with shauna
Exactly, I am waiting for Shauna content since Suni update but I don't know if the dev considered Shauna finished content or she never won the polls. I serious want an actually update for her.

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
she is on the cover and mallory isn't and she has a lot more going for her..
No, no she doesn't. Mallory is clearly the superior crazy bitch. Shauna is garden-variety stalker crazy. Mallory is "I'm going to change the world" cult-leader crazy. It's all about ambition and scope. That being said, I'm not totally opposed to a Shauna path, but stalkers are pathetic losers so I also kinda don't want it. Wallis and Draga and even Diamond would be much more interesting

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I am very interested in Wallis' route (as i said before :ROFLMAO: ) but i don't have and i also didn't saw much of a interest in Shauna for a complete route, at least until they (devs) make all the ones they promissed beforehand. At least that is my reasoning from what a read on futadom posts when Yiff was still working.

By the way i think they should make a new banner considering all the new faces in the game.

Reactions: blarg0192

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
how to progress with sally? or she isnt an option? i can only find her at the gym training and no specific option with her

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
how to progress with sally? or she isnt an option? i can only find her at the gym training and no specific option with her
Current routes are: Suni, Vickky, Rye, Demetria and Claudia. Mallory is currently being done and it seems Wallis will be the next one (considering they are already writting her route).

Shauna also gets a small route inside Suni's that is pretty much a fancy game over.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
I can throw off the link to vote if anyone is interested.
no don't do it please
like bipedal_bastard said :
This is a survey which will actually influence the development of the game. So posting the link here could potentially tamper with the results by introducing external influences.
I think only people who supported the devs can vote for something that will influence the future of the game
come on , you can access this survey for only 1$ , and you will have new for the game for one month , it's worth it and it help the devs

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
no don't do it please
like bipedal_bastard said :

I think only people who supported the devs can vote for something that will influence the future of the game
come on , you can access this survey for only 1$ , and you will have new for the game for one month , it's worth it and it help the devs
Anyone who wants to can write to me personally. Then I'll throw off the link.
This is optional. I'm not sorry, people are pleased.

Eyesday

Apr 26, 2017
Does Claudia's route end in this patch after you encounter her the second time in the bar? Tried to find her everywhere and did everything I was able to think, but it didn't work.

Jul 28, 2018
Does Claudia's route end in this patch after you encounter her the second time in the bar? Tried to find her everywhere and did everything I was able to think, but it didn't work.
Hints:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
What route and what scenes are you guys the most excited for?

I am not sure if I want to see a Shauna route, would really depend on how they set it up.

But I would love a Diamond route. Can be short, I don't care. She gives you her room number when you encounter here in the bad cop route...but right now you don't get to meet her.

What I would really love to see is a place like the factory or a prison where you end up and spend multiple days, a bit like the Rye route.

Reactions: Evokerr

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
Might be an unpopular opinion but I'd like to see a full Renee route (Rye's mom). I feel like you can get some nice quick dirty bad ends, complete submission being treated like an animal ends, and a surprisingly deep story by showing someone even deeper into the whole Futa supremacy thing than I think any other character so far (except maybe Mallory) finding love again cause she's been betrayed before. Also I think there's an abundance of dirty milfy goodness there and I like her sensual type of domination, it's kind of a fresh take from the blunter forceful domination we know and love.

I guess it might be similar to Rye but I found Renee sexier and I think there's a lot of potential there. Also kinda cheesed that we never got a scene of her getting MC's butt one on one. :sneaky:

Sarge6669

May 12, 2020
well, i extract the files like usual, and keep getting an "archive is corrupt" error message.... am i doing something wrong here or?

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes