RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
What route and what scenes are you guys the most excited for?

I am not sure if I want to see a Shauna route, would really depend on how they set it up.

But I would love a Diamond route. Can be short, I don't care. She gives you her room number when you encounter here in the bad cop route...but right now you don't get to meet her.

What I would really love to see is a place like the factory or a prison where you end up and spend multiple days, a bit like the Rye route.
Wallis (as if this is a secret to anyone reading the thread :ROFLMAO: ). That talk in the park between her and the protagonist was really interesting. :)
Other than her i don't have any preferences right now.

well, i extract the files like usual, and keep getting an "archive is corrupt" error message.... am i doing something wrong here or?
Are you using a up to date version of winrar or winzip?

Reactions: Choo-choo

Sarge6669

May 12, 2020
Are you using a up to date version of winrar or winzip?
[/QUOTE]

well.. it has been quite a while since i downloaded winrar. probs needs an update

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
Now that is one more pleasant surprise. Guess Sasha and the other developers also enjoy more mature women. :p
Maybe this is even a prelude for Reene getting her own route in the future.
Update 0.3 was the best in my opinion. And the Romanov family simply could not but appear again. Rye appeared in 0.6 and I think this is not her last appearance. Since her mother is a special character in her own way, she deserves to appear at least a few more times, I hope Renata will also appear)))

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
Update 0.3 was the best in my opinion. And the Romanov family simply could not but appear again. Rye appeared in 0.6 and I think this is not her last appearance. Since her mother is a special character in her own way, she deserves to appear at least a few more times, I hope Renata will also appear)))
I agree, I think 0.3 had the best story arc next to maybe 0.6, followed by 0.4 just because I like Demetria's kind of older but not quite a MILF hot older sister dominatrix vibes, which I think she pulls off because she has actual power as dick pope.

That being said Renee is a full on MILF as she's straight up dangerous. Like a vampire she's an apex predator dressed like a human and as a male you never know when she'll decide that you're dinner. I think that danger and her subtle sensual approach is what draws you in, but also that if you push her a bit she can and will get her hands dirty to break you.

I think the development team made a really complex character with relatively little content and that makes her interesting. Same with Wallis, since she has a whole past we want to hear about even though she's had basically one conversation so far. I think Wallis and Renee definitely need some more screen time, and I wouldn't mind getting some more Demetria action either. Does anyone know if her route will be finished with Mallory's?

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
I didn't vote for it. It totally contradicts the world if there is too much of it in there. I thought the latest addition on the Mallory path was a good sop to those who want it - good worldbuilding, because there will be some who get off on whatever society sees as "perverted" in every society.
That's exactly it. I really like maledom specifically in this story where it's taboo for a guy to top a futa. This makes me really enjoy the scenes we have where the MC fucks the literal futa dick pope, and I'd love a similar optional scene where he does that to Mallory.

But you are right that having it everywhere would defeat the purpose of it being so taboo in the first place. It's good in this story BECAUSE it's taboo. I want more of it, but I want the writing to keep the taboo feel.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes