manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Unfortunately, there is no peaceful option.
Perhaps there will be an opportunity to continue the story or redo the plot with Reene.
Eh, might be a bit of an unpopular take, but can y'all just let the dystopian police-state of gender tyranny have any actual villains?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not saying there shouldn't be wholesome endings, but if that's what people want them why not just write more wholesome characters in the first place? Instead of making every hardass character that had been down with some fucked up shit go through a character transformation arc that does a full 180 on them and reveals that, somehow, they were actually very loving and caring.

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
Eh, might be a bit of an unpopular take, but can y'all just let the dystopian police-state of gender tyranny have any actual villains?
I'm not saying there shouldn't be wholesome endings, but if that's what people want them why not just write more wholesome characters in the first place? Instead of making every hardass character that had been down with some fucked up shit go through a character transformation arc that does a full 180 on them and reveals that, somehow, they were actually very loving and caring.
sounds like Police Chief not enough villain for you :ROFLMAO: , but more corruption would be cool in this game

• Haha
Reactions: Jagdpanzer E-100

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
Update 0.8 will include Wallis's way and there will be Rene. Maybe there will be something interesting (it's Rene! It will be cool anyway)

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I have to say FDW is the first adult game Ive played, I had:dea that such games exist at all, so you can imagine my surprise when Ive found out about FDW.
Ive played so far Rye route and Mc's childhood friend futa cop route and I liked both of them very much. Although I have question in regard to Rye route:
To be honest I wish there would be more games like FWD. I reallt looking forward to new updates and if someday in future Futadom World will appear in steam, this would be instant buy for me :)
There is none. Renee is so far a drug lord who controls pretty much most of the spermicide being sold in the empire and she hates males.
You can achieve a happy ending with Rye but her mother will be in jail for that to happen.

As mentioned before Renee will be involved in Wallis route (another fan favorite here and on patreon). So maybe in the future there will be a specific route for Renee.

I like happy endings so long as they are well done and require you to actually play the game instead of just skipping dialogue until reaching a scene. That is why i enjoy Rye and Claudia's route a lot.

So is there anyone who would like to share the WIP on Mallory's third part?
I sure miss Yiff Part. :p

Last edited:

sicklysweet

May 17, 2020

As mentioned before Renee will be involved in Wallis route (another fan favorite here and on patreon). So maybe in the future there will be a specific route for Renee.
I can see a few more scenes with Renee, but a whole route? It'd just boil down to getting raped in increasingly inventive ways till the writers get bored, right?

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
I think the big appeal of having a happy ending with a hardass crazy character is that you're getting something you're not supposed to be getting, and that you get all the positives from the sexy dangerous lady without the negative permanent mutilation slave parts.

I think too that while the hardcore "bad" endings of oftentimes really hot, they don't tend to be as satisfying in the long term which is why I prefer to have both or as many kinds of endings as possible so I can choose which one I like most. That being said I can understand your frustration if you like a character like Rye to go through her route and have her end up as a different character at the end. That's why I'm hoping they finish the last option on the Demetria route because it seems like she's pretty dominatrixy on you and Claudia in that route and I'd like to see where you'd end up with her without the weird freaky serum.

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
but of course, they need to finish out all other relationship script/stories first, then they probably going to implement "ultimate" ending route by tweaking the routes

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I can see a few more scenes with Renee, but a whole route? It'd just boil down to getting raped in increasingly inventive ways till the writers get bored, right?
Before Rye's route she was just the thug rapist at the bar. Now look what they did with her.
Their writters are talented, i have no doubt they would be able to do something interesting with her if they wish to. (y) :)

sicklysweet

May 17, 2020
Before Rye's route she was just the thug rapist at the bar. Now look what they did with her.
Their writters are talented, i have no doubt they would be able to do something interesting with her if they wish to. (y) :)
That's true, but even way back in V0.1, Rye had one or two moments to suggest she had more to her. Or at least was conflicted. Renee's whole thing is that she's an unrepentant rich sadist, and she likes it that way, her ex husband aside.

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
That's true, but even way back in V0.1, Rye had one or two moments to suggest she had more to her. Or at least was conflicted. Renee's whole thing is that she's an unrepentant rich sadist, and she likes it that way, her ex husband aside.
Yeah but here is the thing, as far I understood from what Rye says in her route, her mother did love Rye's father until the there was that event, that happened to him, after which he Renne bound him. I think that event made her in Renne we see in game.

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
somehow i got into trouble where sleeping through the night will end up being caught by the cop and thrown into prison?

I think this has to with the time limit after claudia were framed as criminal by her chief was it?

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
This is why Mallory is so awesome. Unless the writers fuck it up, she won't be some softie at the end. Nor will she be a murderous rapist like Shauna - she'll be exactly as she was portrayed to be - a religious fanatic who appreciates the MC's help in her plot to overthrow Demetria. But he will definitely be beneath her, and be bound - maybe a sort of nice binding, but bound all the same, forever worshipping her divine cock... It was the ending I hoped Demetria was aiming at, but they went with tired, cynical hypocrite instead

Reactions: AkefuSatoru

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
This is why Mallory is so awesome. Unless the writers fuck it up, she won't be some softie at the end. Nor will she be a murderous rapist like Shauna - she'll be exactly as she was portrayed to be - a religious fanatic who appreciates the MC's help in her plot to overthrow Demetria. But he will definitely be beneath her, and be bound - maybe a sort of nice binding, but bound all the same, forever worshipping her divine cock... It was the ending I hoped Demetria was aiming at, but they went with tired, cynical hypocrite instead
when mallory brought mc to the cafe, immediately i can tell that she is a 'yandere' towards the waiter/waitress

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Having in count the dystopic setting of the game and that the romance options are futas with addictive, intelligence draining cum, there's plenty of ambiguity, complexity and morally gray to all the characters.

Suni, for example, is the kindest and most understanding of all the romance options, and yet she does find the idea of binding the MC hot and does so (with his consent, but the point stands) in her ending.

Rye is a rapist druglord, and yet one of her happy endings is one of the few that sees the MC unbound. And that's thanks to the drugs.

Claudia's good path is helping her stop her boss from participating in the smuggling of unbound males out of the empire, which is a lawful thing to do, but not necessarily a good thing to do. A matter of perspective.

Wallis committed plenty of war crimes (raping prisoners) during the forming of the empire, which she clearly regrets. Her incomplete route leaves in a mystery how things proceed, though.

It is interesting to play, that's for sure, and see this clash of values between the game and the players. The setting sucks for males, and many futas in it make sure of it.

And I keep coming back to it, in part because I'm curious of how it will end and in part because the devs are good at creating such a dark world.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes