sicklysweet

May 17, 2020
Yeah but here is the thing, as far I understood from what Rye says in her route, her mother did love Rye's father until the there was that event, that happened to him, after which he Renne bound him. I think that event made her in Renne we see in game.
I guess I just find it tough to imagine her as being much less given to sadism and pridefulness even before such an event as her husband cheating on her. She's gone too far in that direction that I tend to assume she was already at least kind of nuts. Or, to put it another way:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Wallis committed plenty of war crimes (raping prisoners) during the forming of the empire, which she clearly regrets. Her incomplete route leaves in a mystery how things proceed, though.
I expect, and hope, Wallis route will be about finding some sort of redemption and forgiveness, via her relationship with the protagonist, for what she did in the good path and going "broken" in one of the bad endings.

so we shouldnt be expecting a new version this week right?
They said around 6 weeks i think so maybe next week then. But don't quote me on that, wait for one of the patrons around here. Maybe they can answer it better.

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
Although it costs money, where i live education doesn't cost a penny.
it is necessary to keep the male more obedient, in the meantime back in the dark ages, any women who had education considered as 'witch' and burnt alive, i am not sure if that were true though

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Choo-choo

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
Somone tell me the name of Suni's friend pls, the science Futa, I need it for sth...

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes