RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I wonder will Goth Futa get her own route along with her girlfriend? Not gonna lie, I would like for them to have their own routes in FDW.
Have to agree with sicklysweet here. Their story was done when they rekindle their "forbidden relationship".

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
NO, that is nasty. Just bring back Renee. Make boss futa
Based from her/their stories, they are pretty much like an immigrant came from outside of the empire? Who knows if mc going to help them either, get them on their feet and become theirs, or help them go back to their nation and become theirs there as well?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Hey guys. What you think should be in the next update.
Sally, Wallis, Draga, Renee, Renata, Diamond?
Wallis. :cool:
After all they already said they are working on the script for her route and she got a more interesting story in a few minutes than Sally, Draga and Diamond combined. Plus don't remember who said it (don't remember if it was you) but it seems Renee will also figure on this route. So it is the best route for me.

Last edited:

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
The Draga/Sally combo seems like a lock, given the story so far. I'm not all that interested, but ok. I guess Wallis is good? I wouldn't mind a little mini-story with Chloe, the weird girl at the back of the bar (kinda like the shopowner's mini-path). The true completion of Demetria's route where it includes Claudia would be good. And I like Renata better than Renee, but I'm fine with both or either. Diamond seems like a fun thing to string along in multiple routes, almost like a "bonus" character you get to know and maybe have fun with in a path of her own when you unlock multiple routes

Reactions: SaintJimmy and pabo
Jun 7, 2019
Well I for one liked the Goth gf route quite a bit and wanted more. No other characters really has that goth bimbo or pierced nipples look plus it was a meager two scenes can’t really call that a route. If not them then Diamond she’s the wildcard we pretty much know how the other routes would go but Diamond is pretty vague so I’m most interested in her. Her route might be like Rye where we reform her but it could also be like Claudia, she loves us but viciously rapes, I could also see us realizing she’s not fixable and maybe being her new boss she’ll follow the money so it makes sense.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
So there's a release Sunday (V-Day) and the end of this month correct? Or have I misunderstood something?

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
Wallis is amazing! Diamond and Gabby are quite interesting, just like Renee, Renata, Draga and Sally. Maybe a story arc with Chloe, Stacy, Irene, Maribel or Shauna? (future updates)

Reactions: blarg0192

DulceReport

Oct 26, 2019
IIRC Chloe's original purpose was to provide gameplay hints. Which she does for vicky's route, but that aspect of her kinda never got updated again.

As far as what I would like to see, more Draga or Renee/Renata

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes