sicklysweet

May 17, 2020
I wonder if FDW is TVTropes worthy yet. Lots of H-games get pages over there, and I always like reading through TV Tropes to check out theories and interpretations I might have missed.

Reactions: pabo

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Valentines Day update was awesome!!!!

Haven't yet played it, I'm downloading it, but I just wanted to be different :giggle:

• Hey there
Reactions: Choo-choo

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Guess the devs were like this.

"Did you liked the sweet sugar on Rye and Claudia's route"?
"Now here is a shot of undistilled dystopia right in the vein!" :devilish::devilish:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Sad
Reactions: claralover

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Has the developers been asked/talked about making a female protagonist story? I would love to play that or even play as a futa and you find a partner to dominate or love and can even choose to get with another futa would be cool.

Reactions: Guerrilla!

oldtaku

Apr 3, 2018
No matter what other people say, to me futa are men with boobs instead of women with dicks!
normally I'd disagree with you but it seems this is what the devs really think. you're so often a third wheel or just replaced as a male in the relationship. in the valentines special the futa takes your place as the husband. you really can't interprate it as a lesbian relationship ether, the futa is the man. futanari doesn't have to be gay, but futadomworld sure as hell is.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes