RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Has the developers been asked/talked about making a female protagonist story? I would love to play that or even play as a futa and you find a partner to dominate or love and can even choose to get with another futa would be cool.
Not that i know off. The whole premise of Futadom World is being a single boy trying to find a date/relationship in a country full of futas while not being fucked in ass too many times until becoming mind broken.

Maybe in the future (big if) after this game is done. Still i wouldn't hold my breath considering the niche they work on (and is attracting a lot of patrons).. it would be a shame to lose one of the few developers team that specialize on this.

Shoddybee

Apr 22, 2018
In regards to "My Futa Valentine", I understand that it's for the purposes of the fetish, but why don't the couple consider adoption? Like, they don't even bring it up.

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
Welp, that was pretty bad imo.
You wanted something sweet for valentines day? well too bad! here's one of the most darkest things we can come up with! haha! totally genius right?
We also didn't get to see the futa in the sex scene, just her lower half.
And what's with setting up how loving their relationship is before turning it into such a depressing ending? could've been somewhat wholesome but they just had to do a 180 because they felt like they should do it like that to be "different" than all the Valentine's day updates that get released.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Welp, that was pretty bad imo.
You wanted something sweet for valentines day? well too bad! here's one of the most darkest things we can come up with! haha! totally genius right?
We also didn't get to see the futa in the sex scene, just her lower half.
And what's with setting up how loving their relationship is before turning it into such a depressing ending? could've been somewhat wholesome but they just had to do a 180 because they felt like they should do it like that to be "different" than all the Valentine's day updates that get released.
it's the same thing they've done with other valentines day releases, for instance one of the updates introduced Suni except the only outcome of the update was she gets killed by your stalker. To be honest, we should've expected this.

Jul 22, 2019
it's the same thing they've done with other valentines day releases, for instance one of the updates introduced Suni except the only outcome of the update was she gets killed by your stalker. To be honest, we should've expected this.
But its not even just that though, even just as erotic material it was kind of a let down.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
How do i get on Mallory route? I cleaned the temple like 10 times in a row and nothing.
Is it because i progressed Dementia route too far on this save?

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I thought My Futa Valentine was done really well.
I definitely want more content with this fetish, in this world, if done right.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think the main problem of it was certainly the pacing, it kinda just dumped everything all at once, no lead up, just oh shit hes now a cuck, cya

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes