looseylucy

Apr 22, 2019
My futa Valentine 0/10

.. What the actual fuck was that? Even as someone who likes FDW, that was just fucked up. Objectively.

For real, that was just a really dark, mentally unhealthy story that had me increasingly uneasy from the get go.

There is no fetish being indulged here, nothing consensual it was closer to an episode of Black Mirror than anything erotic.

Yikes/10 hope the creator sees someone.

Last edited:

sicklysweet

May 17, 2020
Really, I'm not surprised the Valentine's Day update is controversial. Cuck stuff always is.
Think of it as worldbuilding, if you can't get into it sexually. We didn't really get any outside perspectives of the Empire until now, there's value in that.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
It explicitly takes place in the same universe - you even get a neat cameo of Claudia, I think.
same universe, same dimension, same existance you are kinda missing the point of what i said. The star wars books comics and games take place in the same universe as the films but large majority of star wars fans have no idea who reven is. a side game is not in-game, its additional or extra content (on the side) cannon or not, relevant to a primary narative or not, featuring a reoccurring character/faction or not.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The name is Revan. :cool:
Anyway it is made in the same universe, i am also not seeing what is the issue with it being a side story.

sicklysweet

May 17, 2020
same universe, same dimension, same existance you are kinda missing the point of what i said. The star wars books comics and games take place in the same universe as the films but large majority of star wars fans have no idea who reven is. a side game is not in-game, its additional or extra content (on the side) cannon or not, relevant to a primary narative or not, featuring a reoccurring character/faction or not.
I guess if you want to argue semantics then you've got me there. But let me ask you this as counterpoint to your "Star Wars" premise: how is a discord server any more likely to be well known than the "side game" they post and advertise directly on their patreon?

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
I don't mind having a futa cucking the MC's wife, but damn that was legit sad.

They amped the humilliation and the backstabbing and reduced the sexyness, which is... ok? If you're into it I guess?

Not for me though. The main game has some sad/downer paths/endings but at least they're optional and pretty well sign-posted.

This one is "wife is unhealthily focused on being a mother, conspires with a futa ex to get pregnant and lies in order to bind her husband into a eunuch at the level of an actual dog."

Couldn't even fap, way too sad.

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
I guess if you want to argue semantics then you've got me there. But let me ask you this as counterpoint to your "Star Wars" premise: how is a discord server any more likely to be well known than the "side game" they post and advertise directly on their patreon?
direct influence as to intended narrative, as opposed to the disney approach of ignoring reference
its not a case of semantics its a case of specifics but sure lets broad stroke everything,

the side story is boring and uninspired (despite evolution and in my opinion improvement of the art)

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes