Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
yeah vicky is like more male freedom then proceeds to well go all hardcore-rapey on the mc , from the start i thought she be bit more gentle and caring but she just ended up beeing same as most of the futa in the world

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
I wonder what y'all been playing all these years?
This side story fits perfectly next to everything else they did for their world. It's called Futadom World - Binding Sim.

I absolutely enjoyed the story. For me it's the "new" artwork I just can't get behind. In comparison to their main artist (the one who does the character sprites and animated sex scenes) the newer stuff (the homeless girls, Wallis, this side-story) looks terrible. It's way too over-saturated and peoples faces look like they're recovering from whiplash all of the time. I understand that they needed more artists so they can get more content out faster, but to me this ain't it. This ruined even the shop-keeper for me, one character I desperately wanted to see more of (and given that she seems to be one of the only poc-characters in the game, definitely should have had a little more spotlight).

I might be in the minority with this, but I'd personally love to get this game back to its roots.
I also prefer the usual art style. There's just something about it that works and at this point its sort of become the "look" for FDW stuff so much so that any other art looks strange, and the artist for My Futa Valentine never really gets the dicks right in my opinion which is kind of a big thing for a futa based game. Nothing against the other artist, in fact I quite like their art style but xxxx52's art is just the FDW art to me.

I hope in future we an get more heavily artwork based releases where there are more slides to look at while you play so you don't have as many blank screens and especially more changing pictures during the smut scenes even though I realize it's highly unlikely since the art is most likely the most time consuming and most expensive part of the game making process, but hey, you can hope right?

oldtaku

Apr 3, 2018
Mallory part 3
religious girl which wants more oppressive laws against males(no unbound males including) and believes she is "new goddess"
yeah :KEK: sure brighten up
mallory is the best thing to happen in this game and my favorite so far. shes a devout girl with dreams and ambition who wants you exclusively along for the ride. its going so good you know the devs are going to ruin it somehow.

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
Unfortunately no, i think her route is one of the worst
Well it was literally the first path in the game, so kinda expected it doesn't hold up very well now.

Being bound is pretty much standard fare in this game. Your happy endings are the ones where you choose someone who cares about you to be bound to.

The only non-bound ending AFAIK is the one where you decline being bound to that park girl and IMO is one of the weakest endings since you're basically playing second fiddle to her literally nazi wife/gf.

sicklysweet

May 17, 2020
Well it was literally the first path in the game, so kinda expected it doesn't hold up very well now.

Being bound is pretty much standard fare in this game. Your happy endings are the ones where you choose someone who cares about you to be bound to.

The only non-bound ending AFAIK is the one where you decline being bound to that park girl and IMO is one of the weakest endings since you're basically playing second fiddle to her literally nazi wife/gf.
There's actually a few different endings with Rye where you don't get bound, for what it's worth.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Just wanted to get your guys opinion on Rye's "happy ending" because I'm a little disappointed.

Just wanted to point that I still like the game in general. I know it's a wip and this might also be a fetish thing for some.

Am I the only one who got this feeling from playing her happy path tho?
What are you talking about? In the Sweet Ending the protagonist is neither bound nor mindbroken. Did you forget that Rye's family is the main supplier of spermicide in the Empire? :unsure:

yeah vicky is like more male freedom then proceeds to well go all hardcore-rapey on the mc , from the start i thought she be bit more gentle and caring but she just ended up beeing same as most of the futa in the world

You need to make her think for herself that her behaviour is bad instead of outright saying it to her. You need to choose the option that pretty much says you don't expect her to change but just hope she won't try anything against you. That will prompt her to actually change and she won't try to bound the protagonist.

That is the sweet ending, the happiest one( in my opinion) in her route.

Last edited:
Reactions: DerpyAngel

marceldaviss

Aug 18, 2018
What are you talking about? In the Sweet Ending the protagonist is neither bound nor mindbroken. Did you forget that Rye's family is the main supplier of spermicide in the Empire? :unsure:
I didn't say the protagonist was bound. I said you end up less dimwitted because you are not bound.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I didn't say the protagonist was bound. I said you end up less dimwitted because you are not bound.
But that is also not true. In the end he has acess to the means to not get addicted. That is one of the big reasons people love Rye's route around here.

Oct 12, 2018
Ya know, I gotta say Valentines Day Special was kinda lazy. The tourist couple were written like two-dimensional morons that oughta end up on the sharp end of a slashers blade in a horror movie. It's the Empire. They're in the Empire and should adapt like logical beings not some un-schooled dribbleheads like Empire males. It would've been plain awesome to see them come up with tactics to outsmart the Futa.

Phil: "Hon, you wanna see some shit these Hook-bastard-poisondicks throw my way? I got an idea. Here."
Priya: "A leash?"
Phil: "Yeah. Let's go for a walk. Sightseeing you won't forget, I'm sure."
Priya: "I'm not walking you on a leash! That's insane!"
Phil: "This is the Empire. It's normal for them. Figured, if we're in Holy Buttfuckistan, might as well see some of this shit first hand." *attaches leash to collar* "Come on. Woof woof."
Priya: "You really want this?"
Phil: "We can laugh about it later. Hell, I even bought a dog bowl for when we stop at a cafe or something." *shows a dog bowl with the name "Danny" on it*
Priya: "Your name isn't Daniel."
Phil: "That's the only kind they had. Hell of a souvenir. Wanna get some more?"
Priya: *face slowly turns into a grin* "Oh-ohoho-kay. Walkies it is."
Phil: "Lets hit the park. Probably more people fuckin' in the bushes then there are bushes."

So I'd say the couple, as written, got exactly the ending they deserved. They were too dumb to survive intact. Priya sold herself out to the futa and Phil turned into a slobbering idiot. Had they any thought process going instead of "oh shit, I'm so scared" they could been back with their baby back in Normie land. To quote a poet: Don't weep for the stupid. You'll be crying all day.

• Red Heart
Reactions: sicklysweet

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
I'm not sure how to access the new updated stuff...

Says there's five and a half mallory dates, but it's still ending on Together for me, which up until last update...

What is the futa-on-male scene for us... um, heretics?
And how to access Abbess Gretchen's edging game?

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes