• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
Jun 7, 2019
Disagreed, the key word is SOMETIMES which could go really anyway but I'm assuming they understand their audience to know most of us don't want like a radical change with every other character having a vagina. I think this game thrives on it's difference, last update was the first time we truly dommed a futa and I thought it was one of the best scenes and it really got me excited for what's next and I think adding some refreshing characters keeps everyone interested allows new kinds of content lest it just be the same old same old. So I wouldn't mind vaginas if it opens new possibilities I mean I understand preference but literally every character's genitalia besides the very few females is the same, so why not have a little change? Usually most devs even give the options of just disabling futa if it's such a boner killer so what's the issue.

Reactions: TrueJackal

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
It is clearly because every now and then an idiot who studied futanology in japan comes across the game and needs to let everyone know: "fUtA mUst hAvE bOtH gEnITalS oR tHeY caN'T be caLled fUta!!!"

You see these guys here in the thread quite often, sharing their "wisdom".

bambou12

Sep 2, 2019
It is clearly because every now and then an idiot who studied futanology in japan comes across the game and needs to let everyone know: "fUtA mUst hAvE bOtH gEnITalS oR tHeY caN'T be caLled fUta!!!"

You see these guys here in the thread quite often, sharing their "wisdom".
The thing is that's not even true it's my most favorite hentai type I think I read most of the futaa on male content of the hentaiverse and all the japaness dounjinshi that's I read dosen't known what to do with futa 4 different type of futa seems to apear futa with only dicks and balls like in futadom and some great and really known artist don't use vagina . the second type is futa without vagina with just a dick but without balls too it's really use for trnasformation like futa were a dick gowth on an chick . and finaly futa with vagina and dick and balls like in the art of for exemple and basically those futa have vagina in the work with alpha futa just for the form because they don't ever use thoses holes . so basicaly I don't this the interest of this because basically when they have their vagina it's for male on dickgirl content dickgil who is (no kink shaming) my absolute nightmare . And we also have futa with vagina and a dick without balls . Kasuga Mayu for exemple use them a lot .

• Angry
Reactions: Nin10dope 64

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
v0.7.4 "Mallory the Goddess Part Three"

Changelog:

-Additional six Mallory dates.

-Marital Arts now available in the Rec Center

-An (optional) pee scene

-Instead of being a snake-tongued megalomaniac—the perverse combination of Martin Luther and Sarah Palin—Mallory is now a vulnerable, sensitive character with human insecurities

-Just kidding, no she's not.

-Hidden Renee Bad End with MILFy goodness

-Weird bondage stuff with G-MILFy goodness

Notes
-We've been getting good submissions through the submissions portal, and we've already bought three of them. If you have a thirsty vision and you want us to illustrate, code, and deploy that vision, while paying you, please write it up and send it in!

-We're so fucking close to publishing on Steam; what we need now is a trailer video. If you have any experience making videos or want to make us a trailer video, for pay or for friendship, email us at futadomworldgame@gmail.com

-This one suffered a bit from being the middle child in a trilogy, and also from us releasing My Futa Valentine this month. Two weeks is not long enough to do everything for a release! It will most likely have bugs; please report them here.

-Mallory's route will conclude with Mallory Part Four, which will surely provide everything that everyone wants.

Ever yours,

Sacha Witt

and everyone on the FDW team.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Hrmm have anyone found the Renee scene and i wonder who is the Gmilf?

Last edited:
Reactions: pls2halp

oldtaku

Apr 3, 2018
claudia is still on going and youre punished for it forcing you do to over your relationship with mallory!
You can't finish claudias story without having to finish the game so you have to start over to do mallory's story.
THEY REALLY SHOULD HAVE WARNED YOU!!

if you didn't already start over with out doing claudia's story or you'll get arrested at random one morning and get a game over.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
claudia is still on going and youre punished for it forcing you do to over your relationship with mallory!
You can't finish claudias story without having to finish the game so you have to start over to do mallory's story.
THEY REALLY SHOULD HAVE WARNED YOU!!

if you didn't already start over with out doing claudia's story or you'll get arrested at random one morning and get a game over.
You only have yourself to blame there. Not the developer's fault if you were at the "end game" for her route but tried to start another one at the same time. :rolleyes:
It is common knowledge that you can't mix most routes save for some events in Demetria/Claudia.

v0.7.4 "Mallory the Goddess Part Three"

Changelog:

-Additional six Mallory dates.

-Marital Arts now available in the Rec Center

-An (optional) pee scene

-Instead of being a snake-tongued megalomaniac—the perverse combination of Martin Luther and Sarah Palin—Mallory is now a vulnerable, sensitive character with human insecurities

-Just kidding, no she's not.

-Hidden Renee Bad End with MILFy goodness

-Weird bondage stuff with G-MILFy goodness

Notes
-We've been getting good submissions through the submissions portal, and we've already bought three of them. If you have a thirsty vision and you want us to illustrate, code, and deploy that vision, while paying you, please write it up and send it in!

-We're so fucking close to publishing on Steam; what we need now is a trailer video. If you have any experience making videos or want to make us a trailer video, for pay or for friendship, email us at futadomworldgame@gmail.com

-This one suffered a bit from being the middle child in a trilogy, and also from us releasing My Futa Valentine this month. Two weeks is not long enough to do everything for a release! It will most likely have bugs; please report them here.

-Mallory's route will conclude with Mallory Part Four, which will surely provide everything that everyone wants.

Ever yours,

Sacha Witt

and everyone on the FDW team.
For a second i thought i saw martial arts there and was thinking about some self defense class for boys against rapist futas. :LOL:

Also happy with a Steam release. More chances for people to know and support them (myself included).

oldtaku

Apr 3, 2018
You only have yourself to blame there. Not the developer's fault if you were at the "end game" for her route but tried to start another one at the same time. :rolleyes:
claudia lets you go finish stuff before the mission, i already did the first two parts of mallory and some of the current update and nothing happened. if it was going to be a random death why even give you time to do other things, let alone someone elses whole story, before the ending?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
claudia lets you go finish stuff before the mission, i already did the first two parts of mallory and some of the current update and nothing happened. if it was going to be a random death why even give you time to do other things, let alone someone elses whole story, before the ending?
It is not random, you were warned about the timeline considering both the Protagonist and Claudia are fugitives. You should have used that time to advance Claudia's route one way or the other (being vague here to avoid spoilers).

oldtaku

Apr 3, 2018
It is not random, you were warned about the timeline considering both the Protagonist and Claudia are fugitives. You should have used that time to advance Claudia's route one way or the other (being vague here to avoid spoilers).
does it actually tell you how many days you have as a fugitive? theres no x amount of days like there is for taxes and rent. was it in dialog like "hey hurry up you only have a couple of weeks " * hint hint * ?
theres no difference between the random and the unpredictable.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Wait till 0.8 or play now? Thoughts? Haven't played since 6.2 or something

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes