• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Wait till 0.8 or play now? Thoughts? Haven't played since 6.2 or something
While Mallory's route isn't completed yet i recommend you play it (unless you want to play her route in one go). There are several new scenes ingame already.

parecek

Mar 25, 2019
I am the only one who is having problems with fullscreen in 0.7.4 version? I am having black borders at the top and bottom. Please help.

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
You know this new bad end with Renee has me convinced that she needs her own full route and that she needs a good male who not only loves her but who she can love and trust in return. Also because I would like to be that male and see what she's like when she actually loves someone.

And because I have a scary sexy milfy futa shaped hole in my life I desperately need filled :cry: preferably by Renee. Repeatedly.

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Futadom World - Binding Sim [v0.7.4] [F.W.G.B.S.] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 2.69 GB
Original MAC Size: 2.67 GB

Compressed PC Size: 372.6 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 357.6 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

sicklysweet

May 17, 2020
You know this new bad end with Renee has me convinced that she needs her own full route and that she needs a good male who not only loves her but who she can love and trust in return. Also because I would like to be that male and see what she's like when she actually loves someone.

And because I have a scary sexy milfy futa shaped hole in my life I desperately need filled :cry: preferably by Renee. Repeatedly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
I tried toggleUnlockGallery(True) but some scene are missing someone have it? or thhe command changed?

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
No guide but search the thread you are bound to find most things about her route. And in case you don't find leave the question here and someone may try to answer it.
Yeah, i've just found some older post about it.

Now i'm just looking to fill in the gaps in gallery.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes