Oct 12, 2018
It most definitely has been. And honestly I was kinda disappointed when they did it with Rye. Her whole appeal from the beginning was this cruel douche bag futa but it gets flipped on its head once you start her route.

Edit: Now that I think about it, they did it with Claudia as well :(
I guess the final morale of it is along the lines that futa are not inherently scumbags, but being taught from birth that they're better than everyone and to treat others as their lessers, tends to make them grow up hella confused. It'd be interesting to see a non-imperial futa. Maybe a tourist or on business from one of the "FMS" or something. Could even be a storyline where the MC hitches up with her and they leave the empire together.

Reactions: lockegor

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
I disagree with you about Renee. It's weird to me that Priya is so reviled - rightfully so - but Renee does much worse on a daily basis and is much more popular. Just because her ex husband "cheated"? I've never gotten the impression she felt anything but relish in hurting people and indulging her own whims, and that's just not something that's explained away by some psychological hardship she dealt with however long ago.

Buuuut, you do bring up an interesting point. The transition in Renee's scene is...really jarring.

Do you think it's possible her scene might just be unfinished?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TL;DR
I don't think Renee is actually evil and is more a product of the empire and her circumstances and the betrayal of her husband led to a hatred of all things male. To me she doesn't want to be loved as much as she wants to be able love a male. One that she can really trust.

I do think her scene is unfinished but I don't think it will be finished because it seems like something just put in because lots of people want more Renee scenes. I'm hoping they either decide to finish it or accidentally only put half the scene in the game and realized it for the next release because it doesn't really work.

IMHO, the whole "Even Monsters want to be loved" has been done to death. I think that Renee, being irredeemably evil, should be left alone. It's a dystopia. A doomed land oughta have some doomed people in it. If there are any plans for a repentant monster story line, I'm sure it'd be Wallis.
See I'd say Diamond is more evil than Renee. She seems to actively enjoy her power over males more where Renee seems to see it more as the way the world works and not the active game Diamond makes of it in my opinion. Wallis may have done some bad shit in the past but she obviously regrets it now and I like the idea of having the witness Renee changing herself but that's just me.

They made Rye nice in her route but you can still have her be more cruel and willing to rape or even completely like Renee if you choose right. The problem I have with a douche bag Rye route is that it would read basically like the first scene in the bathroom where she fucks you if you choose not to use a condom. Asshole futa fucks you binds you and that's about it. Unless you want a bunch of routes where you're bound and getting used and can't make decisions. Plus the bad ends are there for the nasty dystopian part of things, and there are more of them than good routes I think. Even more random events where you get treated like some sub-human "thing."

With Claudia you can have her be a total asshole in her route with the right choices, they gave both options with that one. Plus the game's summary say the point of the game is the find a futa who will treat you right among the ones who won't.

At most I think cruelty routes could be something like Shauna where she's crazy and you have to get out of her crazy clutches all the time or like Mallory where the crazy comes out when you're too far in. I doubt they can make Mallory be all nice given the way she's going and I don't think they should. Mallory is a crazy bitch and she should stay that way.

I guess the final morale of it is along the lines that futa are not inherently scumbags, but being taught from birth that they're better than everyone and to treat others as their lessers, tends to make them grow up hella confused. It'd be interesting to see a non-imperial futa. Maybe a tourist or on business from one of the "FMS" or something. Could even be a storyline where the MC hitches up with her and they leave the empire together.
I think futa seem worse because we play as a male so in the game we get the perspective of the oppressed. To the futa they aren't doing anything wrong because that's how they were raised. Think slavery in history. Lots of unoppressed people didn't think there was anything wrong with it because they were raised to think that's the way the world is and should be and all the benefits were for them. Why would futa want it any differently, no one watns to give up that kind of power. Futa are the same, but that all changes when you're a male in the empire.

Case in point being Rye, she starts of as everything 'bad' with futa but you learn that she's not actually a monster, but rather raised to be that way and think that way.

Last edited:

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
Calm down. As I wrote earlier, everything was delivered on time. In a month it was necessary to make a script, art, game code, scripts, animation. Not so simple. This is why I no longer want to give you free access to the game. If you want to criticize, come to Patreon and support the authors and you can get the game and write your thoughts about the game. Rye can brutally fuck in Rusty Star. Diamond can fuck you, on the way to Claudia. Rene will appear in Wallis's way, where she will fuck you, I think, more than once.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Download android v0.7.4 APK Mega
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my
My antivirus warned me that something suspicious was in the version In downloaded from your link, and when I ignored it and opened the game, my cellphone went dark and unresponsive for 15 minutes.

Something about CloudSup.

Anyeay, I uninstalled it as soon as it came back to 'normal', just in case.

Reactions: caxhub

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
IMHO, the whole "Even Monsters want to be loved" has been done to death. I think that Renee, being irredeemably evil, should be left alone. It's a dystopia. A doomed land oughta have some doomed people in it. If there are any plans for a repentant monster story line, I'm sure it'd be Wallis.
That is why i also said to at least give her some traits that would make people go after her even if not stopping her from being a crimeboss who gets off on torture. :cool:
Just like they didn't changed Shauna the crazy stalker/killer or Mallory the crazy with a god complex.

Wallis is quite obvious she already regret her time on the military from her short interaction with the protagonist.

Oct 12, 2018
Calm down. As I wrote earlier, everything was delivered on time. In a month it was necessary to make a script, art, game code, scripts, animation. Not so simple. This is why I no longer want to give you free access to the game. If you want to criticize, come to Patreon and support the authors and you can get the game and write your thoughts about the game. Rye can brutally fuck in Rusty Star. Diamond can fuck you, on the way to Claudia. Rene will appear in Wallis's way, where she will fuck you, I think, more than once.
Don't fly off the handle. Folk are just musing stuff. It ain't like a torch and fire mob. Noone says that a current project oughta be "restructured" to the loinfeels of the observers. It's just speculation, commentary and the like. No fuckin' endangered gorillas were hurt in the fuckin' process of givin' a piece ones' own mind.

Oct 12, 2018
That is why i also said to at least give her some traits that would make people go after her even if not stopping her from being a crimeboss who gets off on torture. :cool:
Just like they didn't changed Shauna the crazy stalker/killer or Mallory the crazy with a god complex.

Wallis is quite obvious she already regret her time on the military from her short interaction with the protagonist.
That's why I figured it'd be something of an outsider futa. Someone who has no track with the binding thing or the empire doctrine. I mean, get this, an outsider futa comes in, larger than life, flinging money around like nothing and actually woos the MC and Imperial futas in the background are jealous/emaciated by this fancy futa from the FMS. It'd be a burn-up moment for the imperials!

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Might have done it wrong but how do you start the Mallory route. Never mind got to it and now i can't wait for Mallory part 4 able to get the Renee scene, now to try and find the gilf scene.

Last edited:

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
You start the Mallory route by telling her you're flirting with her after the park meeting in the Demetria route. The Renee scene is done by interrupting Mallory and offering to blow the second abbess, and I'm pretty sure the third abbess is the GILF.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
You know this new bad end with Renee has me convinced that she needs her own full route and that she needs a good male who not only loves her but who she can love and trust in return. Also because I would like to be that male and see what she's like when she actually loves someone.

And because I have a scary sexy milfy futa shaped hole in my life I desperately need filled :cry: preferably by Renee. Repeatedly.
I actually want her story to go the other way. She already has an established character as a villain with no compassion.

I don't want a redemption arc. I want a story where:
1) She's not the good guy. It's not like Rye, she never loves you. But you continually show up to her even though she doesn't want anything to do with you. She just fucks you and throws you away. In the end you convince her to keep you as a pet because you can make her feel real good.

2) You convince other futa to hold her down and let you rape her. And you might literally be the first male to have ever penetrated her. This could even be the side ending in another love route. Look I just want 1 route to end in maledom okay? Not every route, but in a world like this it would be nice to have a male truly dominate a futa. Especially if she's normally a dominating bitch. Abbess Gretchen was a taste of that. I want the full meal.

Given Renee's character, I think having her be a bad end in other love routes is a really good idea. I don't want everyone to secretly have a good heart. Some people are broken.

Last edited:
Reactions: SaintJimmy

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
I disagree with you about Renee. It's weird to me that Priya is so reviled - rightfully so - but Renee does much worse on a daily basis and is much more popular. Just because her ex husband "cheated"?
Cuckoldry and NTR hurts worse than a psychopath that hates you for existing.
NTR requires you to put your trust into someone. Then they betray you and laugh at you.
The psychopath never had your trust to begin with.
NTR comes from a fear that someone you truly love who told you they'd stand by you, would leave.
Renee never broke that trust.

I don't even hate Priya, I wanted her to be more evil, or get corrupted by the doctor.
But I get why her story hurts more.

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
I actually want her story to go the other way. She already has an established character as a villain with no compassion.

I don't want a redemption arc. I want a story where:
1) She's not the good guy. It's not like Rye, she never loves you. But you continually show up to her even though she doesn't want anything to do with you. She just fucks you and throws you away. In the end you convince her to keep you as a pet because you can make her feel real good.

2) You convince other futa to hold her down and let you rape her. And you might literally be the first male to have ever penetrated her. This could even be the side ending in another love route. Look I just want 1 route to end in maledom okay? Not every route, but in a world like this it would be nice to have a male truly dominate a futa. Especially if she's normally a dominating bitch. Abbess Gretchen was a taste of that. I want the full meal.

Given Renee's character, I think having her be a bad end in other love routes is a really good idea. I don't want everyone to secretly have a good heart. Some people are broken.
I disagree. Renee only hates males and I would argue even has a reason. She's been proven to love her daughters and even loved her husband before he cheated.

1) We already have plenty non-redemption arcs, its basically every bad end. Hell Rye has like 5 on her own. It just proves to me that given the game's context "bad" characters make routes shorter and less substantial. It's basically just "mean futa binds male unfairly, keeps being mean to him" and we have plenty of that. The devs even gave a prolonged "bad" route with the valentine's update and people complained about how bad it was. I don't see the sense in going through all the trouble to write and code and art a long route for someone like Rye that is in essence more of the bad ends she already has. She only even starts not being a total asshole halfway through her route.

That story might work with another futa but I can't see it with Renee. If she doesn't like a male she'll just get ride of him like she does in Rye's route when you lose and it's not like she doesn't have options for males. At best I could see that route being one date and you either convincing her to bind you and keep you as a pleasure male or you piss her off and she either kills you or disposes of you horribly which is just another bad end and not really a whole route.

2) I don't might maledom but if we get too much the game stops being futadom-anything so I'll leave that up to the devs discretion since they haven't steered me wrong yet. I think Renee would be extremely unlikely to get maledommed anyways given her wealth, status, power, and personality. Much more likely to maledom a nobody like Diamond (who I think is more "irredeemably bad" than Renee) and still a bitch.

I like the Renee bad ends, they make sense and give me more of my fav character (if that hasn't already been firmly established). I agree that not every futa should be pure and virtuous because that makes a boring game but you should remember that almost every futa so far has shown the ability to be unfeeling and cruel to males, even the "nice" ones barring maybe Suni.

I just think Renee goes much deeper (based on my 3000 word analysis in my earlier post) and would therefore make a really good route given the writing skill we've seen so far from the team. I mean they made me like her and she's still supposed to be bad at the moment (I shall forever hold on to the hope that she gets a full route to herself).

Reactions: utiola
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes