RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
As far as Priya goes, she never got over her college crush.

She lied about who it was to her husband because he didn't like futa and jumped at the chance to fuck her again when it was offered.

She does feel guilty about what happened, she is in one of the confession scenes. Whether she loved him fully I can't say but during the confession she says she misses how he was and feels guilty about what happened. The fact she was willing to let him go to get a child says it all. She cared about him but he was never the most important person in her life.

He'd probably have been better off letting her go alone, either way he was going to lose her to her ex love.

Do I feel sorry for him?

Yes and no.

He followed along with her obvious manipulations and caved for the ultimatum. That being said she didn't really give him much choice.
By your very logic Priya is a horrible person. Where her husband went along with everything she said because he loved her and just wanted her to be happy, the wife purposefully manipulated him knowing full well what would end up happening to him. She could've left him, but took the selfish route cuz she "cared" about him too much. In reality she just wanted both. (Doesn't really matter if she felt sorry afterwards, she knew exactly what she was doing).

So where the husband might be naive, (and you might not feel sorry for him cuz of that I guess, kinda weird ngl). The wife is just an outright cunt.

Note: Personally I enjoy ntr quite a lot. I just disliked this cuz of the lackluster sex scenes and way too much exposition. To be fair they didn't put much time into this to begin with.
Priya is a horrible person. She manipulated her husband who she clearly didn't love as much as her ex lover Christy and the idea of being pregnant to go with her to the Futa Empire because she likely didn't wanted to let him go despite obviously wanting Christy back on her life.

I bet her guilty is only because she wanted her husband to stay the same lovesick and easily manipulated boy instead of just a dumb addicted to cum.

At the same time i agree with Avaron that it is kinda hard to feel sorry for Philip.

As soon as Priya meet Christy it became obvious she didn't loved him. Worse she doesn't even respect him as a human being, Philip was treated more like a spoiled brat than a adult by Christy. He should have simply left on the first plane out of the country as soon as became clear why Pryia hidden the information about Christy being the "sperm donor".

I remember that ending too ... It was the darkest thing I saw in the game at the time.

I don't think they removed
Did they remove the landlady's old stuff?

If you got her ending she made him into a piece of furniture and it turned out all her furniture had a male in them from her bed to her chair to her lamp. Not dead, the items were built around them, she kept them fed and got off on it.
They didn't remove it they added options to give you a choice of what kind of furniture you ended up as. I agree it's comically dark and weak, but it's just a specific game over screen for not having rent money. The characters were a lot weaker then, compare Vicky to literally anyone else's storyline.
Betty's bad ending was one of the first ones so it was never very detailed but it does have a lot of dark potential. I remember her futa girldfriend running away scared when she figured it out that there were people inside the furniture.
A eventual route for her may be quite insane. :oops:

The theme is perfect, but the game itself lacks performance.
The plot itself is clearly lacking, with a specific overall goal and various events on the way to achieving it (as in other sandbox projects).
And here you are simply thrown out into the world, simply by voicing its rules and how it works, and then turn around at random, it is not clear why, for what and for how long, without any prompts, further explanations, etc.
Have to disagree.

They (developers) have being taking great care to build up on this distopic world with each new route they added. Like the whole spermicide industry that is kept ilegal but the state never really go after the criminals. So that the government can keep controlling the males while Renee makes millions being the main supplier of quality spermicide, Or all the social commentary on Claudia's route about how behind all the propaganda the Empire is hiding all their social and economic hardships.

Even this small special (My Futa Valentine) talks about how the Empire sees the rest of the world as "free male states" while they themselves suffer from international sanctions.

Oct 12, 2018
By your very logic Priya is a horrible person. Where her husband went along with everything she said because he loved her and just wanted her to be happy, the wife purposefully manipulated him knowing full well what would end up happening to him. She could've left him, but took the selfish route cuz she "cared" about him too much. In reality she just wanted both. (Doesn't really matter if she felt sorry afterwards, she knew exactly what she was doing).

So where the husband might be naive, (and you might not feel sorry for him cuz of that I guess, kinda weird ngl). The wife is just an outright cunt.

Note: Personally I enjoy ntr quite a lot. I just disliked this cuz of the lackluster sex scenes and way too much exposition. To be fair they didn't put much time into this to begin with.
There's a conversation between Priya and the futa at night that hubbie overhears while not-sleeping hidden in the script file of the game where futa convinces Priya that only unbound males are treated like garbage and that there are mental exercises to keep his mental acuity up (which is, of course, bullshit, because hubby will be fed cum again and again to knock it back down) which Priya reluctantly agrees to.

I understand the desperation of Priya's character to bear a child and hubby wanting the best for her, because he loves her so much, but these two gullible morons got what was coming to them. They ignored travel advisories, didn't even consider that all the free airfare and lodging is a "bit" overgenerous and got so easily manipulated that I can finally see why futa believe themselves so smart - everyone around them seem incredibly stupid. Which is, ofcourse, the case in the empire, because males are giving almost no schooling, except how to take a dick better and women, with few exceptions, are cared after by the futa so they don't have to fend for themselves. But these people, supposedly, grew up outside the empire...

So, Priya didn't know what would happen, because neither is she writen to be intelligent enough to do any analysis of a situation, she also rode this out on the hope that "the futa can't be that bad, can they?".

Personally, I believe it is the lack of choice that insults the players intelligence in this one. It's like watching Alien: Covenant. The characters are doing EVERYTHING to end up in a bad place and the player can't do a thing about it.

At least, for the final jab, they could've mentioned in there somewhere, drop the fact that Priya was pregnant with a bouncing baby BOY! And maybe a bit of realization that the boy will have to grow up in this wonderful nation, where he is doomed from the very start.

Jul 22, 2019
There's a conversation between Priya and the futa at night that hubbie overhears while not-sleeping hidden in the script file of the game where futa convinces Priya that only unbound males are treated like garbage and that there are mental exercises to keep his mental acuity up (which is, of course, bullshit, because hubby will be fed cum again and again to knock it back down) which Priya reluctantly agrees to.

I understand the desperation of Priya's character to bear a child and hubby wanting the best for her, because he loves her so much, but these two gullible morons got what was coming to them. They ignored travel advisories, didn't even consider that all the free airfare and lodging is a "bit" overgenerous and got so easily manipulated that I can finally see why futa believe themselves so smart - everyone around them seem incredibly stupid. Which is, ofcourse, the case in the empire, because males are giving almost no schooling, except how to take a dick better and women, with few exceptions, are cared after by the futa so they don't have to fend for themselves. But these people, supposedly, grew up outside the empire...

So, Priya didn't know what would happen, because neither is she writen to be intelligent enough to do any analysis of a situation, she also rode this out on the hope that "the futa can't be that bad, can they?".

Personally, I believe it is the lack of choice that insults the players intelligence in this one. It's like watching Alien: Covenant. The characters are doing EVERYTHING to end up in a bad place and the player can't do a thing about it.

At least, for the final jab, they could've mentioned in there somewhere, drop the fact that Priya was pregnant with a bouncing baby BOY! And maybe a bit of realization that the boy will have to grow up in this wonderful nation, where he is doomed from the very start.
I disagree about Priya not knowing what would happen (though I do agree that they're all idiots, but still she's not innocent by any stretch of the imagination as some here are suggesting). Idk about the hidden script, it didn't show up during the gameplay (or maybe I missed it!!!) so I assume they scrapped that part. It seems ridiculous that even during sex making the hubby eat the cum and suck the futas cock, and also the subsequent days where he eventually just lost it, Priya didn't know what was happening/going to happen.

And also in the confession easter egg she just flat out states that "[... ] even though I knew what would happen I still did it [...]". So that's that.

Also I have ZERO problems with this thing happening and Priya being manipulative, it fits right into the world and I find ntr quite hot. But still lets not call it something that its not.

Oct 12, 2018
I disagree about Priya not knowing what would happen (though I do agree that they're all idiots, but still she's not innocent by any stretch of the imagination as some here are suggesting). Idk about the hidden script, it didn't show up during the gameplay (or maybe I missed it!!!) so I assume they scrapped that part. It seems ridiculous that even during sex making the hubby eat the cum and suck the futas cock, and also the subsequent days where he eventually just lost it, Priya didn't know what was happening/going to happen.

And also in the confession easter egg she just flat out states that "[... ] even though I knew what would happen I still did it [...]". So that's that.

Also I have ZERO problems with this thing happening and Priya being manipulative, it fits right into the world and I find ntr quite hot. But still lets not call it something that its not.
By the end she did know, sure. But at that point it was fact, so I still maintain it was out of sheer stupidity. Do not attribute to malice what can adequately be explained by stupidity. I will not issue that she wasn't a cunt, though. Suppose, it'd make more sense with the cut dialogue posted here.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Have to agree with bipedal_bastard here. If the dialogue was cut (i also don't remember seeing it on the short story) we shouldn't use it to explain Priya character's motivations.

She knew what could happen to Philip and was manipulative enough to follow up with her plan to reunite with her old school lover and he was stupid/lovesick enough to follow her despite all the very clear signs he should run away from that place while he could.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
I'd like a one scene where she lets you fuck her as an ultimate show of love and trust before she ruins your shit again but I'm into that sappy shit
Now you're speaking my language.

Also in this world, male-on-futa would totally be the kind of thing that would require Renee to be incredibly vulnerable and leave her unable to love again if she was betrayed.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Honestly I think trying to show us that Priya was remorseful was the wrong approach. I don't think "I'm sorry, I want my husband back" makes up for what she did even slightly. And I don't believe that someone willing to betray their partner and turn them into a fucking mindless puppet would really feel all sad about it.

She was selfish. She was resentful. And she didn't care. If you wanna bring her back into the story, punish her. This is literally a futa dystopia. How about have her make amends if she's really sorry? Move out of the country and break up with Christy. Have her show up in the story a few more times and properly earn her redemption.

Or go the other way, make her a full abuser who gets off on it.

But having her go to confession with a sob story like "I'm sorry I pressured you into losing your mind by exploiting your deepest insecurities" is just disingenuous. It's more believable that she'd be cartoonishly evil than that she'd be sorry.

If the devs are reading this (like TerraZerg), I'm sorry for how much shit you got for doing NTR. I get that you want to make the readers happy so I'm not gonna tell the devs directly that you guys suck. You don't suck. You made a choice with her character that I disagree with. You're not gonna make everyone happy, but you still made an amazing game.

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Honestly I think trying to show us that Priya was remorseful was the wrong approach. I don't think "I'm sorry, I want my husband back" makes up for what she did even slightly. And I don't believe that someone willing to betray their partner and turn them into a fucking mindless puppet would really feel all sad about it.

She was selfish. She was resentful. And she didn't care. If you wanna bring her back into the story, punish her. This is literally a futa dystopia. How about have her make amends if she's really sorry? Move out of the country and break up with Christy. Have her show up in the story a few more times and properly earn her redemption.

Or go the other way, make her a full abuser who gets off on it.

But having her go to confession with a sob story like "I'm sorry I pressured you into losing your mind by exploiting your deepest insecurities" is just disingenuous. It's more believable that she'd be cartoonishly evil than that she'd be sorry.

If the devs are reading this (like TerraZerg), I'm sorry for how much shit you got for doing NTR. I get that you want to make the readers happy so I'm not gonna tell the devs directly that you guys suck. You don't suck. You made a choice with her character that I disagree with. You're not gonna make everyone happy, but you still made an amazing game.
Its just a fetish people dont agree with, the minimal amount of decent futa games are so small that another fetish like that being put in causes discord.

Mallorya comes to my house at night, and game over

What's the solution ?
from what i remember i dont think there is one, i believe you have to reload, i havent played in a long time though

Reactions: TrueJackal
Oct 12, 2018
Welp, since I already offered, kinda hate to leave it hanging so... Here's the cut bit with Christy and Priya talking.

# # Part 5.5 (I thought about having Christy convince Priya to stay, but it felt too heavy by this point. But I’m leaving it here just in case)
# scene ChristyBedroom with dissolve
# 'It’s still night when I wake up.'
# 'I’m still kind of high, and I can’t stop thinking about Christy’s cum...'
# 'I can hear Priya and Christy talking in the other room'
# # (!ART: reuse the bedroom)
# christy 'You could just stay here.'
# priya 'I can’t do that. We have a life back home.'
# christy 'What life? He does {i}seasonal{/i} work, Priya. If you weren’t here, he’d be spinning a sign for whatever sale the mall is having. He can’t take care of you. But I can.'
# priya 'Christy, he’s my husband!'
# christy 'That doesn’t have to change. You can both live here. I’ll take care of you. You can quit your job and never have to deal with any of that bullshit again.'
# priya 'Philip {i}hates{/i} the Empire. He {i}hates{/i} futas. He’d never go for it.'
# christy 'He’s a male, Priya.'
# priya 'He’s not a male, he’s my husband!'
# christy 'That’s not what I meant. I mean...he’ll adjust.'
# priya 'He won’t. He doesn’t understand. He thinks that males are second class citizens here.'
# christy 'Oh, they are.'
# priya '...What?'
# christy 'Actually, second-class citizens would be a step up for Imperial males.'
# priya 'But- but everyone at your office was so nice.'
# christy 'Well, yeah. We have to be. Otherwise no visiting husbands would ever agree to the process. It’s part of the program.'
# priya 'Seriously?'
# christy 'Just listen, it’ll be ok. See, it’s only like that for unbound males.'
# priya 'But I don’t want you to bind him. He’s my husband!'
# christy 'Priya, I’ve thought about you every day since I immigrated. If it weren’t for the anti-futa hate groups I would have never left your side. I still love you.'
# priya '...'
# christy 'Just listen, please.'
# christy 'I don’t know if you still love me, but I know you miss me. I could see it in your eyes. And in the way your body sang...'
# christy 'There’s still {i}something{/i} there. Tell me there isn’t.'
# priya '...'
# priya 'My husband...'
# christy 'That won’t change.'
# priya 'But {i}he’ll{/i} change...'
# christy 'He will. But he’ll be better. He’ll be happier.'
# christy 'Don’t you want him to be happy?'
# christy 'Don’t {i}you{/i} want to be happy?'
# priya '...'
# priya 'Having a baby will bring us closer together, it-'
# christy 'No, it won’t. If things are bad, having a baby makes them worse. I’ve seen it over and over again.'
# christy 'But here, in the empire, you both can be genuinely happy. He’ll be like a child again. Innocent, sweet, and loving.'
# christy 'And you will be too. No more working. No more not having enough money. You can just {i}be{/i} a mom!'
# priya 'I don’t know how I’d convince Philip to stay.'
# christy 'You won’t have to. Keep feeding him cum and he’ll come around on his own.'
# priya 'It won’t "melt his brain"? Make him a vegetable or something?'
# christy 'No, not at all. That’s just bigoted lies.'
# christy 'Cum has been proven to improve overall mental and physical health. Imperial males live longer, happier lives than males in any other country.'
# christy 'It does...dumb them down a bit. But there are mental exercise programs designed to keep their minds up.'
# priya 'He’ll be happy? And he won’t hate me? You promise?'
# christy 'I promise.'
# priya 'Can...can I sleep on it?'
# christy 'Yeah, of course.'
# 'They keep talking, but I don’t hear the rest of it.'
# 'If I stay here, I’m going to be erased.'
# 'And Priya is ok with it.'
# 'I don’t even try to fight the tears.'
# 'But Priya will be happy. And if Christy is telling the truth, so will I...'
# 'I don’t want to lose myself. But if I’m honest, I’m not all that much to lose.'
# 'I want Priya to be happy. I want to be happy.'
# 'Christy’s cum can make that happen.'
# 'But the thought of being bound...it’s scary.'
# '...'
# 'I’ve been such a failure.'
# 'Priya deserves this. She deserves a baby.'
# 'Christy can give her a baby.'
# 'She deserves to be happy.'
# 'Christy can make her happy.'
# 'She deserves better than me.'
# 'Maybe Christy can give her a better me...'
# '...'
# 'I love her so much.'
# 'She deserves this.'
# 'I love her.'
# 'She deserves this.'
# '...'
# 'I won’t fight.'
# '...'
# 'She deserves this.'
# scene black with dissolve
# 'Eventually I cry myself back to sleep.'
# pause 0.5

'Course, we all know how that ended...

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
Now you're speaking my language.

Also in this world, male-on-futa would totally be the kind of thing that would require Renee to be incredibly vulnerable and leave her unable to love again if she was betrayed.
The character development Renee would need to get from where she is now to a real loving and trusting relationship with a male is exactly why I think it'd make such a compelling route, and I believe that the devs could pull that off. Because of all her power I think the only relationship that would mean anything to her is the closest you can get to a real world monogamous relationship in game and that's just all sorts of taboo in the empire that would require her to show some mad vulnerabilities. She should sit on the MC's face too in her route because a goof husband always services his futa's butt before she let him get in it. I know we have Diamond, Mirabel, and Betty sitting on our faces already but I mean they just aren't Renee.

I think Priya is feeling guilty because the dream chance that was too good to be true was actually too good to be true. She thought seeing Christy again was a cherry on top of finally getting what she wanted but didn't realize that Christy had her own agenda. She probably won't be punished at all because she did exactly what the empire wanted her to do, although I do think some of the blame is on Phillip. He could've put his foot down when it became clear that getting pregnant meant more to her than their relationship, and after he said yes he just let her walk over him to get what she wanted.

Would've been nice if Christy fucked Phillip too since its futa on male but I think the fact that we care so much about the whole situation shows how good the devs are at storytelling.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes