ourobr

Jan 7, 2018
The game is great!

But it's really get's to you how fucked up that country is. Played Suni route, hoped that it would be the most progressive one. And what was at the end? Left the Rye ending for the last, hopefully it will be blessed. Still, it's scary how the game let's you feel objectified, fuck this shit, really. The objectification I mean, not the game

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The game is great!

But it's really get's to you how fucked up that country is. Played Suni route, hoped that it would be the most progressive one. And what was at the end? Left the Rye ending for the last, hopefully it will be blessed. Still, it's scary how the game let's you feel objectified, fuck this shit, really. The objectification I mean, not the game
Yeah, the game does a really good job at creating this dystopic society.

Anyway, you are in for a treat. Rye's route has the happiest ending in the game so far, followed by Claudia's route.

Reactions: ourobr

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
So... is there a way to prevent the eh... plot twist from Suni and continue the relationship with her?
If the plot twist you mean is being bound at the end, thenh When asked to be bound, say no. It let's you keep playing and repeating the sex scene.

Is there a way to increase/regain the knowledge stat (the blue book)?
Studying in the school increases knowledge. Those clases are not free, though, so be mindful of the money.

Xtirp8

Oct 27, 2018
Hello everyone, I found a Russian translation in the game files, but how can I enable it in the game?

FutaLover97

Dec 20, 2018
Is it already set in stone that the next big romance option is wallis?

I would much rather have Sally or Draga to be honest. Especially Draga.
Draga's got a nice cock but I think she is way too masculine with that haircut. I hope we have a complete Sally route, even with endings.

I got Vicky endings and Rye endings, as far as I remember.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Is it already set in stone that the next big romance option is wallis?

I would much rather have Sally or Draga to be honest. Especially Draga.
They already said they were working on the script while making Mallory's route, so it is very likely Wallis will be the next one.
I prefer it like this, Wallis had more character development than Draga and Sally combined so far in that small participation during Claudia's route.

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
View attachment 1093086

Oh yeah, nothing says classy and tasteful like an openly supremacist and authoritarian Futa Empire, casual sexism and repeated sexual abuse. Not that I mind these contents, but those words are definitely not what I'd use to describe this game. :ROFLMAO:
fascists can be classy and there are certainly tasteful elements to a lot of the dates, also im pretty sure that description for the game is so old it predates 90%of the current story

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
also im pretty sure that description for the game is so old it predates 90%of the current story
lol the entire basis of the game from the getgo was being in a world where men had no rights and could be raped by any futa on a whim, that's not something that has changed

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes