Purb

Jul 8, 2018
For the third option with Claudia when doing Demetria's route do you have to do Claudia route first!

humberto456

Jul 1, 2019
Can someone help me? in the game folder there is a folder with the name '' tl '' where dialogue files are, I think it would be a folder for translations, even when editing the file the dialogue does not change, does anyone know how to use translations in this game?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Can someone help me? in the game folder there is a folder with the name '' tl '' where dialogue files are, I think it would be a folder for translations, even when editing the file the dialogue does not change, does anyone know how to use translations in this game?
But as far as i know there aren't any translations available. :unsure:

Jul 28, 2018
You might start with the .

Reactions: Choo-choo

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
This a request for help on editing some save files. Before any response is given, yes I have looked at the editing tips or steps on page 11, and yes I have tried different base 64 online editors and they do not work (well use to work). When I use these editors, for whatever reason they are unable to decode the file from base 64 to plain text. The website used to work when I edited the save file (save file example below) but now it won't work whatsoever. I am asking anyone if there is another decoder/editor for the save file, also I would like confirmation if these saves files are truly in base 64 code (i have no clue since I do not take coding.)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Go to the Tools & Tutorials area of the forum and grab the Ren'py save editor from there. You should be able to use it to change variables on your saves.

GreenSkull1

Dec 27, 2018
i played the game before and after format i lost my save data. i used console code to open gallery but the last 2-3 page is not opened and they are the ones i didn't see. i dont want to play the game from scratch so is there a way to open them with another command or do i need save file ? if i need a save file please give it to me :(

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
D
Anyone know of a way to not get a gameover at Rye's family mansion?
Don't talk to Renee, talk to Renata and convince her to help you before the days run out, and when Renee spring her trap, don't choose any option that makes you go along with the threesome.

If you want the best ending for the Player character, convince Rye to not bind you.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
D

Don't talk to Renee, talk to Renata and convince her to help you before the days run out, and when Renee spring her trap, don't choose any option that makes you go along with the threesome.

If you want the best ending for the Player character, convince Rye to not bind you.
Just to add. You need to make some reverse psychology there instead of outright trying to make her change. Protagonist needs to look resigned that Rye won't change, that will prompt her to actually try to change becoming a better version of herself and she won't try to bind the Protagonist. (y)

Full save?
Go play the game first. :rolleyes:

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes