caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
My antivirus warned me that something suspicious was in the version In downloaded from your link, and when I ignored it and opened the game, my cellphone went dark and unresponsive for 15 minutes.

Something about CloudSup.

Anyeay, I uninstalled it as soon as it came back to 'normal', just in case.
if you download it from my website it could be a tab from the ads page, making you think it's the download version of the game, if you download it from my direct link on f95 then you can take a screenshot Can I see it? Before the games I port have never seen anyone complain about the virus status

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Reactions: Miraak11th

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
if you download it from my website it could be a tab from the ads page, making you think it's the download version of the game, if you download it from my direct link on f95 then you can take a screenshot Can I see it? Before the games I port have never seen anyone complain about the virus status
Downloaded it from the link you posted on your comment here.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
I disagree. Renee only hates males and I would argue even has a reason. She's been proven to love her daughters and even loved her husband before he cheated.

1) We already have plenty non-redemption arcs, its basically every bad end. Hell Rye has like 5 on her own. It just proves to me that given the game's context "bad" characters make routes shorter and less substantial. It's basically just "mean futa binds male unfairly, keeps being mean to him" and we have plenty of that. The devs even gave a prolonged "bad" route with the valentine's update and people complained about how bad it was. I don't see the sense in going through all the trouble to write and code and art a long route for someone like Rye that is in essence more of the bad ends she already has. She only even starts not being a total asshole halfway through her route.

That story might work with another futa but I can't see it with Renee. If she doesn't like a male she'll just get ride of him like she does in Rye's route when you lose and it's not like she doesn't have options for males. At best I could see that route being one date and you either convincing her to bind you and keep you as a pleasure male or you piss her off and she either kills you or disposes of you horribly which is just another bad end and not really a whole route.

2) I don't might maledom but if we get too much the game stops being futadom-anything so I'll leave that up to the devs discretion since they haven't steered me wrong yet. I think Renee would be extremely unlikely to get maledommed anyways given her wealth, status, power, and personality. Much more likely to maledom a nobody like Diamond (who I think is more "irredeemably bad" than Renee) and still a bitch.

I like the Renee bad ends, they make sense and give me more of my fav character (if that hasn't already been firmly established). I agree that not every futa should be pure and virtuous because that makes a boring game but you should remember that almost every futa so far has shown the ability to be unfeeling and cruel to males, even the "nice" ones barring maybe Suni.

I just think Renee goes much deeper (based on my 3000 word analysis in my earlier post) and would therefore make a really good route given the writing skill we've seen so far from the team. I mean they made me like her and she's still supposed to be bad at the moment (I shall forever hold on to the hope that she gets a full route to herself).
I think the Claudia route had a really good version of a bad route where it's a prolonged story line. I think Renee could have that.
Good route, you get her to learn to trust another male and all that jazz.
Bad route, you do something that makes her insecure, so as she's beginning to feel affection for you, she can't trust you and spirals negatively. Nothing you do can ease her insecurity, but since she wants to have you she gets abusive.

I think people complained about the valentines route mostly because of NTR. Also there was no alternate route that let the MC be dominated. Just discarded. The Claudia route have a bad end that wasn't complained about nearly as much, if at all.

The non redemption arcs like Rye's bad ends, are still in the context of a story where Rye had a redemption arc. Where a given futa starts out hostile and is secretly warm and fuzzy if you just dig deep enough and earn her trust. I want the non-redemption arc to be more than a bad decision that ends the game after one scene.

And yeah, I agree the maledom has to be kept to a minimum. But I just hope it happens fully at least once. Not just male-on-futa, but male-dominating-futa. It becomes deliciously taboo in the context of this game's world.

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
I think the Claudia route had a really good version of a bad route where it's a prolonged story line. I think Renee could have that.
Good route, you get her to learn to trust another male and all that jazz.
Bad route, you do something that makes her insecure, so as she's beginning to feel affection for you, she can't trust you and spirals negatively. Nothing you do can ease her insecurity, but since she wants to have you she gets abusive.

I think people complained about the valentines route mostly because of NTR. Also there was no alternate route that let the MC be dominated. Just discarded. The Claudia route have a bad end that wasn't complained about nearly as much, if at all.

The non redemption arcs like Rye's bad ends, are still in the context of a story where Rye had a redemption arc. Where a given futa starts out hostile and is secretly warm and fuzzy if you just dig deep enough and earn her trust. I want the non-redemption arc to be more than a bad decision that ends the game after one scene.

And yeah, I agree the maledom has to be kept to a minimum. But I just hope it happens fully at least once. Not just male-on-futa, but male-dominating-futa. It becomes deliciously taboo in the context of this game's world.
Yeah I agree. Having multiple endings to a route is nice because you get to see more out of each character and get more varied scenes that way. Bad endings in general are a great mechanic because you can add content you otherwise couldn't. I just like the happily ever after endings for the warm and fuzzies myself, but any Renee route could really only have one happy ending with a hundred bad ones if you mess up even once.

I can understand wanting non-redemption routes too given the context of the game and the fact that it's called Futadomworld for a reason and that why we're here. The bad ends as nice as they are tend to feel unfulfilling because of how short most of them are. I feel like they missed an opportunity in Rye's route where Renee asks if you want to have sex right there in the hallway. That could be a great bad end where Rye find Renee plowing you on the kitchen table almost like with Danny back in the day.

Also it's kind of funny to me that a bunch of people into the futadom setting and the whole world the game made all hate NTR. Weird how that works.

Reactions: TrueJackal

sicklysweet

May 17, 2020
You don't think giving Renee a "good ending" might take away from her status as an immediately recognizable threat, or even a villain? Presenting her in a vulnerable light from time to time is valid, because I don't think she's inhuman, but having her even have a small chance at a heel-face turn or redemption seems like it erodes the point of her character too much to justify that. Mallory, at least, grants the MC a real role in her overarching story as a sort of partner in crime, even if not as a real equal. I don't know if Renee would do that - she does not need one. She, unlike Mallory, is already wielding immense power and has the means to get whatever she wants, in a material/authoritative sense.

Also it's kind of funny to me that a bunch of people into the futadom setting and the whole world the game made all hate NTR. Weird how that works.
Your comments on Renee aside, I actually do really like NTR and such, but I admit something about the Valentine's day special made me more ambivalent than turned on. Maybe it's because I didn't feel any real connection to Priya and she just sort of came out with obvious emotional abuse from the get-go. She had no redeeming traits that I could see, so when the MC kept professing how much he loved her and how he knew she would do the same for him, it just came across as kind of shallow.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
If even The Kingpin could find someone he actually love i don't see why they wouldn't be able to do the same with Renee.

Does anyone know how to get the scene with Diamond on her own? the one called fill 'im up.
Check the thread i think this was mentioned around here before. :unsure:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Diamond has a scene on Claudia's bad path guardian the warehouse.

It's the MC's job to distract her and get buttfucked, she also gives the Mc her flat number but I don't know if that leads to anything.

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
You don't think giving Renee a "good ending" might take away from her status as an immediately recognizable threat, or even a villain? Presenting her in a vulnerable light from time to time is valid, because I don't think she's inhuman, but having her even have a small chance at a heel-face turn or redemption seems like it erodes the point of her character too much to justify that. Mallory, at least, grants the MC a real role in her overarching story as a sort of partner in crime, even if not as a real equal. I don't know if Renee would do that - she does not need one. She, unlike Mallory, is already wielding immense power and has the means to get whatever she wants, in a material/authoritative sense.

Your comments on Renee aside, I actually do really like NTR and such, but I admit something about the Valentine's day special made me more ambivalent than turned on. Maybe it's because I didn't feel any real connection to Priya and she just sort of came out with obvious emotional abuse from the get-go. She had no redeeming traits that I could see, so when the MC kept professing how much he loved her and how he knew she would do the same for him, it just came across as kind of shallow.
I haven't actually thought of that although I think it would be difficult for Renee to lose that dangerous edge unless she got a total personality makeover. If she has a good route she might not be an immediate threat to you anymore, but that doesn't mean anything has changed for any other male. I'm guessing she'd be monogamous since that was mentioned in Rye's route but I don't think you could convince her to be "nicer" to other males like with Rye. I mean she'd definitely be eying you like a lioness does a limping baby gazelle and I'm sure as a male you'd understand that despite the connection you two have if you cross the line it's straight to three or fourholes for you and in a good route I don't think you want to be deathly afraid of her anymore after all the scary she gives up until then.

Perhaps exactly because of her immense material wealth she'd yearn for a real trusting relationship because it's one thing her power can't get her. Someone who may not be her equal in all things physical but maybe close enough mentally that she can come home to where she can indulge in all the improper things she can't as Duchess Romanov because everyone needs some form of release from a life like that. A confidant if you will. I'd like a one scene where she lets you fuck her as an ultimate show of love and trust before she ruins your shit again but I'm into that sappy shit. Mallory needs you to get to her goal, Renee wants you because it's one of the few things she can't get. And on top of that she had a taste of that dream before her ex fucked it up. Easier to yearn for the pleasure you know of than for the high you've never seen right?

I see Priya more as just a liar. She never really loved her husband because no one would flip so quickly away from someone they really loved and it seems that Phillip really does love her which makes it sad. He goes through much discomfort for her dream and she just brushes it aside for some dick. Emotionally it feels less like NTR and just abuse like you say. You basically just watch a man's love be abused and crushed and I don't think that's fun for anyone who's not a psychopath.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
As far as Priya goes, she never got over her college crush.

She lied about who it was to her husband because he didn't like futa and jumped at the chance to fuck her again when it was offered.

She does feel guilty about what happened, she is in one of the confession scenes. Whether she loved him fully I can't say but during the confession she says she misses how he was and feels guilty about what happened. The fact she was willing to let him go to get a child says it all. She cared about him but he was never the most important person in her life.

He'd probably have been better off letting her go alone, either way he was going to lose her to her ex love.

Do I feel sorry for him?

Yes and no.

He followed along with her obvious manipulations and caved for the ultimatum. That being said she didn't really give him much choice.

anubis1

Mar 14, 2019
And because I have a scary sexy milfy futa shaped hole in my life I desperately need filled :cry: preferably by Renee. Repeatedly.
Well she's not scary, but they have a milfy futa in the game since day 1 and they've done almost nothing with her. Betty, your landlord. I believe she got updated twice, once to give you 1 of 3 options during your game over, which I believe it was completely text based, and recently where they gave you the option to let her sit on your face for a rent discount. I think they should work on her next as she has a more loving motherly feel to her character which doesn't overlap with anyone else on the roster.

That and the old soldier that runs the ice cream shop needs to be continued as well.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well she's not scary, but they have a milfy futa in the game since day 1 and they've done almost nothing with her. Betty, your landlord. I believe she got updated twice, once to give you 1 of 3 options during your game over, which I believe it was completely text based, and recently where they gave you the option to let her sit on your face for a rent discount. I think they should work on her next as she has a more loving motherly feel to her character which doesn't overlap with anyone else on the roster.

That and the old soldier that runs the ice cream shop needs to be continued as well.
Did they remove the landlady's old stuff?

If you got her ending she made him into a piece of furniture and it turned out all her furniture had a male in them from her bed to her chair to her lamp. Not dead, the items were built around them, she kept them fed and got off on it.

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
Did they remove the landlady's old stuff?

If you got her ending she made him into a piece of furniture and it turned out all her furniture had a male in them from her bed to her chair to her lamp. Not dead, the items were built around them, she kept them fed and got off on it.
I remember that ending too ... It was the darkest thing I saw in the game at the time.

I don't think they removed

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I remember that ending too ... It was the darkest thing I saw in the game at the time.

Yeah it was dark as fuck.

I get momma Shauna's stuff, she's a complete lunatic. The church stuff is pretty grim but has it's plus points, some of the futa endings have him cum dumb but happy and Rye has an awesome ending.

Then hers was just ... dark. It sounds comedic at first but when you think they have to spend their lives as an item of furniture. It does sound very body horror movie'ish.

Reactions: ✝Fenrir✝

anubis1

Mar 14, 2019

They didn't remove it they added options to give you a choice of what kind of furniture you ended up as. I agree it's comically dark and weak, but it's just a specific game over screen for not having rent money. The characters were a lot weaker then, compare Vicky to literally anyone else's storyline.

Reactions: ✝Fenrir✝
Jul 22, 2019
As far as Priya goes, she never got over her college crush.

She lied about who it was to her husband because he didn't like futa and jumped at the chance to fuck her again when it was offered.

She does feel guilty about what happened, she is in one of the confession scenes. Whether she loved him fully I can't say but during the confession she says she misses how he was and feels guilty about what happened. The fact she was willing to let him go to get a child says it all. She cared about him but he was never the most important person in her life.

He'd probably have been better off letting her go alone, either way he was going to lose her to her ex love.

Do I feel sorry for him?

Yes and no.

He followed along with her obvious manipulations and caved for the ultimatum. That being said she didn't really give him much choice.
By your very logic Priya is a horrible person. Where her husband went along with everything she said because he loved her and just wanted her to be happy, the wife purposefully manipulated him knowing full well what would end up happening to him. She could've left him, but took the selfish route cuz she "cared" about him too much. In reality she just wanted both. (Doesn't really matter if she felt sorry afterwards, she knew exactly what she was doing).

So where the husband might be naive, (and you might not feel sorry for him cuz of that I guess, kinda weird ngl). The wife is just an outright cunt.

Note: Personally I enjoy ntr quite a lot. I just disliked this cuz of the lackluster sex scenes and way too much exposition. To be fair they didn't put much time into this to begin with.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Alisstar

Feb 26, 2021
The theme is perfect, but the game itself lacks performance.
The plot itself is clearly lacking, with a specific overall goal and various events on the way to achieving it (as in other sandbox projects).
And here you are simply thrown out into the world, simply by voicing its rules and how it works, and then turn around at random, it is not clear why, for what and for how long, without any prompts, further explanations, etc.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes