FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
Is it only me or is the writing for the sex scene action getting shorter with recent updates?

It's like the writer lost the feeling for it. The artwork is as amazing as ever, and the animations are still one of the best. But if you compare the sex text to previous releases it is getting less and less.

for example: in the mallory route you have a bad ending with a hot threesome scene where you are tied up and in chastity. And you get like 3 lines of text for it. compare that to the rye bar bad ending, one of the first ones and you know what i mean.

Maybe it was an exception because of the crowded releases of two mallory updates plus the cuckold story, but the trend is a bit worrying in my opinion.

Jul 22, 2019
Is it only me or is the writing for the sex scene action getting shorter with recent updates?

It's like the writer lost the feeling for it. The artwork is as amazing as ever, and the animations are still one of the best. But if you compare the sex text to previous releases it is getting less and less.

for example: in the mallory route you have a bad ending with a hot threesome scene where you are tied up and in chastity. And you get like 3 lines of text for it. compare that to the rye bar bad ending, one of the first ones and you know what i mean.

Maybe it was an exception because of the crowded releases of two mallory updates plus the cuckold story, but the trend is a bit worrying in my opinion.
Exactly my thoughts. I couldn't quite put my finger on what it was but you got it. The writing for sex scenes is getting kinda meh recently.

Reactions: FutadomLover

sicklysweet

May 17, 2020
Exactly my thoughts. I couldn't quite put my finger on what it was but you got it. The writing for sex scenes is getting kinda meh recently.
Hm. If I had to guess, I would say it has more to do with the new schedule they're doing. Remember back when they wrote Rye et al, they still had the six month release schedule going. They might be able to *manage* posting every two months or so, but maybe it's still rushing them just a bit too much to expect a ton of innovation on the writing front?

LurkerGuy

Mar 30, 2019

100% agreed!

I noticed it when I finally found the Renee bad ending
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Rye's mother is my favourite and a fav for a lot of others out there. The build up is quite nice and the sex scene has only 2 clicks of text. She doesn't say anything humiliating or harsh. In fact she doesn't say anything at all.

It almost feels like the artwork is wasted because the scene is so short on text!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

100% agreed!

I noticed it when I finally found the Renee bad ending
. Rye's mother is my favourite and a fav for a lot of others out there. The build up is quite nice and the sex scene has only 2 clicks of text. She doesn't say anything humiliating or harsh. In fact she doesn't say anything at all.

It almost feels like the artwork is wasted because the scene is so short on text!
Maybe some of the dialogue during sex scenes suffered some from being between Part 2 and the My Futa Valentine releases?
I haven't played yet to check it out, but you could try asking dersp or TerraZerg to pass your question to the developers. :unsure:

Reactions: AkefuSatoru

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
Maybe some of the dialogue during sex scenes suffered some from being between Part 2 and the My Futa Valentine releases?
I haven't played yet to check it out, but you could try asking dersp or TerraZerg to pass your question to the developers. :unsure:
I already pointed out that the crowded february releases could be the issue. And what question?

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018

I understand you very well. Let me tell you this. All this is due to the timing. Time to develop a new update is only a month. After Mallory, the development time should be the same as before (2 to 4 months) and then there will be more text, animation and maybe characters in the game, I think. I am in their group on Slack (something like Discord), the developers sometimes do not even have time to answer the question, so they try to invest in deadlines.

Jwow3

May 29, 2019

I get what you're trying to say, but those thoughts and feelings have to come from somewhere and if you've played the Rye route I think you know from where
that need to buy a male and make him love her more than he loves anyone because of hate screams prior pain. She wants to have a male like all the other nobles but she's unwilling to make herself vulnerable to be hurt again so instead she'll buy one and force him to love her because it's safer for her emotionally that way.

On a side note I 100% agree that the sex scenes were shorter particularly in Renee's bad end.

I'll also echo what I said about the valentine's release in that it'd make to game visually much better if there were more art scenes added so you don't spend as much time reading through foreplay with a black screen and sex with one animation of one slide. The marital class at the gym did a better job of that by adding in some more pictures but the main scenes still have what I feel like is a few too many gaps. I understand that the art is the most time consuming and likely most expensive part of the game for devs to get but I can't help but feel even a few more images in every scene would make a big difference in the game.

sicklysweet

May 17, 2020
I disagree with you about Renee. It's weird to me that Priya is so reviled - rightfully so - but Renee does much worse on a daily basis and is much more popular. Just because her ex husband "cheated"? I've never gotten the impression she felt anything but relish in hurting people and indulging her own whims, and that's just not something that's explained away by some psychological hardship she dealt with however long ago.

Buuuut, you do bring up an interesting point. The transition in Renee's scene is...really jarring.

Do you think it's possible her scene might just be unfinished?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I disagree with you about Renee. It's weird to me that Priya is so reviled - rightfully so - but Renee does much worse on a daily basis and is much more popular. Just because her ex husband "cheated"? I've never gotten the impression she felt anything but relish in hurting people and indulging her own whims, and that's just not something that's explained away by some psychological hardship she dealt with however long ago.

Buuuut, you do bring up an interesting point. The transition in Renee's scene is...really jarring.

Do you think it's possible her scene might just be unfinished?
Have to agree about Renee. There is no excuse to all the torture she inflicted on her husband (or ex i don't remember now) plus everything else ilegal implied that she did. She is a evil person.

They (devs) would have to make a really amazing story to try to redeem her or at least make her at least somewhat loveable. Which by the way i believe the developers can do after what they did with both Rye and Claudia (and are doing with Mallory).

Reactions: lockegor
Oct 12, 2018
Have to agree about Renee. There is no excuse to all the torture she inflicted on her husband (or ex i don't remember now) plus everything else ilegal implied that she did. She is a evil person.

They (devs) would have to make a really amazing story to try to redeem her or at least make her at least somewhat loveable. Which by the way i believe the developers can do after what they did with both Rye and Claudia (and are doing with Mallory).

IMHO, the whole "Even Monsters want to be loved" has been done to death. I think that Renee, being irredeemably evil, should be left alone. It's a dystopia. A doomed land oughta have some doomed people in it. If there are any plans for a repentant monster story line, I'm sure it'd be Wallis.

Jul 22, 2019
IMHO, the whole "Even Monsters want to be loved" has been done to death.
It most definitely has been. And honestly I was kinda disappointed when they did it with Rye. Her whole appeal from the beginning was this cruel douche bag futa but it gets flipped on its head once you start her route.

Edit: Now that I think about it, they did it with Claudia as well :(

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes