Sep 24, 2017
I hate to be "one of those" but I am really stuck in this game I keep losing all my stats and can't get any further. Are there any hints to progressing further someone may be willing to share.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I hate to be "one of those" but I am really stuck in this game I keep losing all my stats and can't get any further. Are there any hints to progressing further someone may be willing to share.
I will suppose you are playing on the hard mode (the way the game is meant to be played).

Focus you time between the gym and the school. Intelligence is a important stat, plus the sex education too. Meanwhile getting strength will grant you acess to the best paying jobs on the gym (where you will need your sex skills).
Also start Sunni route first, you can go the FwB route there to keep having casual sex while Sunni's friend will register the Protagonist like being bound which frees him from the free male tax.

Also when you start having more money always make sure to carry spermicide to avoid bad endings and never drink more than 2 energy drinks in the same day.
Anyone knows if Shauna will get a route for herself ?
I actually like her lol.
Next one is likely Wallis. After that no idea.

Reactions: pabo

Sam178

Oct 15, 2018
if you are playing hard mode before you do anything else you need to farm for status and jobs, you begin workings in the School, then once your status is good enough you move to the Gym and later to the Gym's secret room, also focus in max your status, once you has done that you will have max status and a job that pay a lot of money, so you can buy items like spermicide and energy drink if you want, and can begin to work on the routes

Strawposting

Nov 2, 2019
if you are playing hard mode before you do anything else you need to farm for status and jobs, you begin workings in the School, then once your status is good enough you move to the Gym and later to the Gym's secret room, also focus in max your status, once you has done that you will have max status and a job that pay a lot of money, so you can buy items like spermicide and energy drink if you want, and can begin to work on the routes
Personally i focus on getting max gains/ body and having a loop of:
Getting muscles, get paid to help get muscle, getting more muscles, and so on until i have max Body Stat and then spend my time maxxing out my sex stats.

Cremess

Jul 31, 2019
You don't change anything. You put the entire line into the console and hit enter.

To enable the console:
  • Navigate to:
    • ...FutaDomWorld-0.6-pc\renpy\common
  • Find 00console.rpy
    • Edit with notepad/Notepad++
    • to
    • config.console = True
    • (Remember capital T)
  • Then in game use Shift + o to open console
To use the gallery unlock function:
  • Copy paste this line into the console:
    • $ toggleGalleryUnlocks(True)
    • hit enter
  • Whole gallery is now unlocked
Does it work in v 0.73? Because when I put it into console and hit enter, it writes SyntaxErro: invalid syntax

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes