Winiii

Nov 29, 2019
You can visit Vicky there once you get close enough to her and Claudia has a place there on her "bad cop" route. I don't think there is that much Diamond content available yet.
i see :/ yea i thought she didn't have much content, i saw a picture or animation somewhere of her fucking the MC somewhere that i hadn't seen before so was just wondering how to get her in the first place. i also dont know how to advance with her friends.. the orange haired girl?? kinda short... forgot her name rn.. all i can do is dance with her and then after everything the message "this meant nothing to her". do i have to fail the dance part or something??? or is this just incompleted?

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
i see :/ yea i thought she didn't have much content, i saw a picture or animation somewhere of her fucking the MC somewhere that i hadn't seen before so was just wondering how to get her in the first place. i also dont know how to advance with her friends.. the orange haired girl?? kinda short... forgot her name rn.. all i can do is dance with her and then after everything the message "this meant nothing to her". do i have to fail the dance part or something??? or is this just incompleted?
You can get a bad ending with Diamond and her friend raping MC on Rye route.

Winiii

Nov 29, 2019
You can get a bad ending with Diamond and her friend raping MC on Rye route.
i think you skipped a few steps. i dont know how to even get a single centimeter of Rye's heart thingy to be filled when you talk to her. i've danced with her but she just doesn't care.. 3 stars all the time.
are you talking about the bad end route in the bar when you walk into it for the first time?? that one i know of ofc, besides that i know nothing more. can you even increase Rye's affection??

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
i think you skipped a few steps. i dont know how to even get a single centimeter of Rye's heart thingy to be filled when you talk to her. i've danced with her but she just doesn't care.. 3 stars all the time.
are you talking about the bad end route in the bar when you walk into it for the first time?? that one i know of ofc, besides that i know nothing more. can you even increase Rye's affection??
Don't mind the heart thing on Rye's route, just continue to interact with her... at one point, Diamond and her yellow-haired friend will try to frame you and you'll get this bad ending if you make a wrong dialog choice. If you make the right choice, you'll get a date with Rye the next day.

Reactions: Winiii

Winiii

Nov 29, 2019
Don't mind the heart thing on Rye's route, just continue to interact with her... at one point, Diamond and her yellow-haired friend will try to frame you and you'll get this bad ending if you make a wrong dialog choice. If you make the right choice, you'll get a date with Rye the next day.
okay, ty ty

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
do you guys think we will ever get a shauna continuation if you choose to not killer her??
i want one, i liked her crazy side a bit and she is also hot, more good looking than vicky and suni
sadly dont really like vicky's eyes, i just have something against green and blue eyes, not to my liking even tho i myself have green eyes. suni? just to short hair for my style xd. also liked diamond every much but got no clue how to further interact with her

and one last question. what up about that apartment where you can press which floor you can get to but it only says "you know no one here" or something.. im guessing diamond maybe lives there but i doubt. she once said that after her revovation is completed come to her apartment or something and number was 412 i think... day 83... still waiting xd. o well
for shauna you have a ending with her , even if it's more a bad end than a true ending , it's pretty enjoyable

and for the apartment , if I remember correctly you have to go here to see rye and vicky a few time , and for diamond , it's not yet in the game but I think in a future update you will have the possibility to the to her apartment

Winiii

Nov 29, 2019
for shauna you have a ending with her , even if it's more a bad end than a true ending , it's pretty enjoyable

and for the apartment , if I remember correctly you have to go here to see rye and vicky a few time , and for diamond , it's not yet in the game but I think in a future update you will have the possibility to the to her apartment
yea, the ending is ok.. but that's it. i dont want just an ending. i want something like Mallory, she is preeetty crazy but hot and... crazy x2??.. anyway i dont just want 2 sex scenes. or 1 sex scene and 1 force fed cake scene with cum and very limited dialouge.. she is on the cover and mallory isn't and she has a lot more going for her.. maybe that will change idk i just want to be able to gain affection with shauna

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Can you link to this vote or is it just patreon?
it's a google survey so not protected by patreon , but I will not post it here myself , sorry
everybody can play the game for free so I think it's only fair that only the people who pay for the game can decide the future of it

and I think there is devs on this thread , so maybe they will post it themself if asked

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
it's a google survey so not protected by patreon , but I will not post it here myself , sorry
everybody can play the game for free so I think it's only fair that only the people who pay for the game can decide the future of it

and I think there is devs on this thread , so maybe they will post it themself if asked
well. then it will be fair if I send next month (if I buy a subscription for $ 20, as in the past months) only to whoever I want, and not like before, I posted everything here, from text to art.

Reactions: grasshopper
Jul 22, 2019
well. then it will be fair if I send next month (if I buy a subscription for $ 20, as in the past months) only to whoever I want, and not like before, I posted everything here, from text to art.
Hey man thnx for posting. But isn't this different than pictures and text? This is a survey which will actually influence the development of the game. So posting the link here could potentially tamper with the results by introducing external influences. And what do people here need the link for anyway?

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes