D

Deleted member 2870362

Is there a walkthrough out there? perhaps a mod? This would be so good. Thank you :)

dagonka15

May 27, 2017
"-A futa-on-male scene added (for you heretics)"
Someone who could already play this: Did they mean male-on-futa?
How do you guys like the update? I am honestly considering leaving the festivities earlier for this, lol
Yes, they mean male-on-futa. Just a short scene.

Reactions: dersp

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
rye path is finished , there will be no other scene , or at least not until the game is fully finished so they can add some bonus scene
But there was a scene with her in Claudia path, so it should be possible to include her scenes in other paths.

Reactions: Nayko93

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
"-A futa-on-male scene added (for you heretics)"
Someone who could already play this: Did they mean male-on-futa?
How do you guys like the update? I am honestly considering leaving the festivities earlier for this, lol
Admit i haven't played yet. Having too much fun playing with my transwoman V on Cyberpunk. :p

Hopefully, our android hero will post the update
Does someone have new android version?
Not the right place, go ask for a android port in the request area of the forum. ;)
Is there a walkthrough out there? perhaps a mod? This would be so good. Thank you :)
No walkthrough and no updated mods. Always remember to read the OP or do a search next time.;)

Reactions: dersp

Onbunga

May 14, 2020
For me, the gallery unlock command unlocks 90% of the scenes but not any of the new ones. (Which, y'know, was the main hope.) Anyone got ideas?
well for me it unlocked the last photo in the gallery which was the only one i didn t have so i don't know what happened for you

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
I'm going to be honest, Mallory's route is just not working for me. I kinda hope in the future that we get to backstab Mallory and get away with it.
can you be more precise ? I'm curious to know what you don't like in it ?

Strawposting

Nov 2, 2019
Just the way Mallory is very over bearing to you. Forcing you to do stuff, jamming her cum in your mouth, and the likes. Not even Rye was this controlling. Just getting some bad feelings when I'm playing in that route that makes me go, I should totally tell on you and run away.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes