Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
I don't think the chief has any interest on religion, if she had she wouldn't be helping the males rights movement to smuggle boys outside the Empire.
Her interests were simply the power of her position and the extra money she was making from the smuggling and other ilegal activities.

The faulty spermicide was because she lost her main supplier if i am remembering right the story on Claudia's route. The smuggler from the MR movement even cuts on the money he is giving the chief because of that.:unsure:
I saw that part, though why would she admit to their faces that the faulty spermicide is due to her own doing (lol)? Also, you got to remember that collecting on the bounties from the rebel group still gets rid of undesirables. As I said, she doesn't care what happens to them as long as she gets rid of them, and smuggling them out of the empire qualifies in that department.

One more thing, As I said before, during the route, Claudia's girlfriend said that the previous administration hired her because of her religious background, you can't really fake that when it's your main hiring point lol (The religion in this game is basically Futa good Men bad).

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
possible there will be more Chief/Male Freedom Movement content and some backstory to clarify all questions :unsure:

Orange_Clover

Sep 29, 2019
How do I get the swimteam scene, I've been trying but nothing comes up, keeps saying closed for construction even with latest build.

SlapShot50

May 30, 2020
The last few captions I read had mention of some futas outside the empire in neutral zones and some mentioned how the propagnada was wearing off and that the younger generation thought that futas wasn't so bad.

The problem we face is that they have no reason not to be complete assholes considering how much power they have.
For all we know is that there is not a time limit for how long and much their cum has addictive properties(might get crusty and be a drop and still does the job) and if there was a way to remove that property they wouldn't do it. If they haven't already if possible would get it back in as soon as possible and try their hardest to make it as close as actually possible to prevent it from happening again. They made the drug that lets you keep your mind illegal and no futa who would "love" you wants you to have it. The organization made the law and enforces it.
That same organization is working a bio weapon too.

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
Was there anything interesting in the Patreon post ' ' ?

dusk serenade

Nov 13, 2020
Will futa on female be added? I haven't played the last updates (waiting on the new one!) but there is lots of potential there imo.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Will futa on female be added? I haven't played the last updates (waiting on the new one!) but there is lots of potential there imo.
there is 2 futa on female scene
one in the club on the scene and on in the training room in the fitness club
the main focus of this game is futa on male so there will be no others futa on girl scene

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
4.30 star(s) 56 Votes