RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I jumped through those new wips. Don't want my eyes catching any possible spoiler from over analizing a image. :LOL:

A 2 weeks release window mean it can still be on 28/02 or at worst on the first few days of march.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fuyu2

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
Saw that at the beginning of this month they had less than 1,000 patrons. Those tweets they made were probably to draw attention to their game. I remember there was a time when the number was 1400. What I like about them is that they can give you your money back if you ask. People are tired of waiting for an update. But we're still waiting)
And yes. The word "fucked" in Ukrainian can mean about 5 words. So I wanted to say that we were disappointed again in a bad way.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
All that I'm going to spoil is that the spoilers look interesting. Still, I'm going to wait until the game is complete to play the game.

talt3

Feb 9, 2022
Honestly this game is incredible.

I'd love if they added a Prison to the map. and if the player does a few "bad" things they can be sentenced to go there. It could start a Bad-End route where the player is every inmate's bitch.

Also the player could die from being used so much, but when they die they're met by the sight of the Futa-Devil's cock, and have to suck them off for eternity...

Example of a Prison Inmate: "If you want my protection, you'd better swallow every drop."

sample_600391ddaa797d257c57fba57e1fc7c7.jpg

Example of a Futa Devil: "Hmm...Another soul trapped to service my cock for eternity? About time."

Devil.jpg

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
Honestly this game is incredible.

I'd love if they added a Prison to the map. and if the player does a few "bad" things they can be sentenced to go there. It could start a Bad-End route where the player is every inmate's bitch.
I have suggested this to the devs in the past, especially since there already ARE ways to get into prison, instead of resulting in the single (nice) pic we get for that ending, you could start the prison route, dedicated to the people asking for more bad endings. Would be nice and you could have a nice schlocky prison story there...

"Bad" ending staying there, good ending escaping and being able to continue the game, similar to escaping the Demetria route with a new identity.

Reactions: SaintJimmy

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
anyone know how to get these? thanks View attachment 2419352
First is a random event when working at school if not mistaken; second happens if you drink more than two energy drinks on the same day; third just convince Wallis to have sex when at her home and have enough anal skill; fourth is the good ending for Claudia's route; fifth don't remember other than being on Mallory's route; same as the previous one.

Last edited:

Sam178

Oct 15, 2018
I have suggested this to the devs in the past, especially since there already ARE ways to get into prison, instead of resulting in the single (nice) pic we get for that ending, you could start the prison route, dedicated to the people asking for more bad endings. Would be nice and you could have a nice schlocky prison story there...

"Bad" ending staying there, good ending escaping and being able to continue the game, similar to escaping the Demetria route with a new identity.
sound interesting like a secret route, or something like that

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes