RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
There's a post on Twitter, by the way, where there's a vote.
But I can't understand one thing. There's a voting item with answers like hyper dick and furry and so on. I don't get it. Is that what I'm for in the game or against it in the game?
It is pretty much the same survey they do every year to see what people are more interested in seeing on the game.
Truth be told i sure hope some things there are very low on people's interests. Like why would we need vore in this game? :oops:

• Wow
Reactions: Choo-choo

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
It is pretty much the same survey they do every year to see what people are more interested in seeing on the game.
Truth be told i sure hope some things there are very low on people's interests. Like why would we need vore in this game? :oops:
I agree and with how I never see people asking for this (ever), I cannot help but suspect at least one dev is into vore^^
Edit:
Why not, could be fun ;)
I stand corrected.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
I'll tell you more, my friend. I asked them yesterday about the last vote. Last year there was one option that people chose more than the others. But it never showed up in the game. I'm talking about the hyper dick. Here's what they told me about it. "Isn't Sally's hyper dick?" Like what? Sally had the biggest dick of all. In my mind hyper dick is like a third leg, it's like the good ending scene with Rye. That's where you can see that the dick is really like a third leg. What about the vore. It's the same fetish that people want to see in games as when they pee on the player in FDW. Like I never take the option of peeing on the main character. I don't like that. But this fetish has been added since the Mallory days. The developers either don't have enough time to implement it all, or they don't care about what gets voted in. I don't know who will be the next subject for the romance path, but after Wallis I don't think even better may not happen. I liked Sally a lot. Wallis update sorry it's not complete as promised but after the wip show, I think this update will be as good as Sally. We are still waiting a little over two weeks.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Choo-choo

Jon564

Jul 20, 2017
It's just an assumption, But it'd make sense if it's just for the VRoom, Otherwise it'd have to be hard vore.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I'll tell you more, my friend. I asked them yesterday about the last vote. Last year there was one option that people chose more than the others. But it never showed up in the game. I'm talking about the hyper dick. Here's what they told me about it. "Isn't Sally's hyper dick?" Like what? Sally had the biggest dick of all. In my mind hyper dick is like a third leg, it's like the good ending scene with Rye. That's where you can see that the dick is really like a third leg. What about the vore. It's the same fetish that people want to see in games as when they pee on the player in FDW. Like I never take the option of peeing on the main character. I don't like that. But this fetish has been added since the Mallory days. The developers either don't have enough time to implement it all, or they don't care about what gets voted in. I don't know who will be the next subject for the romance path, but after Wallis I don't think even better may not happen. I liked Sally a lot. Wallis update sorry it's not complete as promised but after the wip show, I think this update will be as good as Sally. We are still waiting a little over two weeks.
I will agree with them here Zerg. Sally was already going as far as they are willing to go to make sex scenes reasonably possible. While they aren't going to retcon i get the feeling they also don't want to make anymore absurd sizes like they did with Rye during her route.

I am not worried about Wallis update after having talked with one of the devs. I believe we will see part 2 this month. :cool:

Tokero

Oct 3, 2020
hey so i found in the game folder a language section where multiple languages are. there a much files in it how do i use them to change the language ?

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
hey so i found in the game folder a language section where multiple languages are. there a much files in it how do i use them to change the language ?
There's only one language so far. The developers said that in the future they want to translate.

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
Saw that their Twitter was updated this month. They put out a few posts that they hadn't put out in two months.
I daresay they already have free time. But. I'm not sure if the Wallis update will come out a day or two earlier. By the way, we already have a hero, and that's a good thing.
After Wallis I'll probably stop supporting the developers. There isn't anything that would interest me anymore. Wallis would be a good update. By the way. On Kemono, the fdw page updates fairly quickly. For those who want access to closed files for free.

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
Guys. We've been fucked. Let's go home.

Here.

Wallis Finale might not be out on the literal 28th. There's a lot of content. But it is my expectation that we will have Wallis out in the next two weeks. It also might still be the 28th! Who knows! I might shake this cold.

If you're one of the backers who only pledged at the Desk Boy tier this month because you believed there'd be a release (by my guess 5-10% of the patron count) you can ask for a chargeback; it's cool.

Up Top
The cover image for this one is MILF Steals Your Breath Away, a new breathplay silhouette from writer EnRayne. It'll also be included in the release.

More WIP
And if you're a mad lad who doesn't care about spoilers, check our additional Wallis WIP.

See you soon.

Sacha Witt

and everyone on the FutaDomWorld team

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
BUT. I just watched the new WIP. Well. Wallis is definitely going to be great. At least the long awaited update)

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes