Fuyu2

Apr 4, 2022
Another WIP for Wallis Part 2. This time from twitter. :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Special ops force hm...man this makes me even more curious and excited of what is to come in this second part, for what I saw in WIP in one of the images of a mansion on fire with a person ma front and in another has 2 people leaving what looks like a prison... This makes me think of several things and possibilities my hyoe is big and I hope they don't disappoint.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Balasar

May 19, 2018
Every time I download the file it shows me that it is damaged and it does not decompress, I already tried it with all the download options

neo-matrix

Jul 25, 2017
Anyone else hitting the exception error on the Wallis storyline when you visit and she is sitting on the couch watching tv?

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
They wrote that "probably Wallis."
Wallis may not be out this month. It's true. There are so many new characters and each one needs to have phrases and dialogues. They probably don't want to shit themselves with this update, that's why they're not rushing to say when Wallis is coming out. But it's still a long time. Getting just a tiny update for Dimetria that no one needs, and they could have channeled the power for Wallis.

Yes dxf2. This is a criticism of the developers. Wow, what a surprise that said bad things about them. Oh, that reminds me of you. Oh, wow. Let's give him credit for having such a great critic among us!
Hooray for dxf2! May he be a critic forever!

You don't have to reproach me for what I said. As others have said, I can criticize and defend developers. No need to be an asshole buddy and I won't be.

thecook78

Dec 12, 2018
New update was uhh...

Fine? I mean, I never really liked the Demetria in the first place, everything about her route is kinda just done better in the Mallory route.

The ending was good, I think a route focused on chastity with a new character would be better though, since with Demetria they were stuck to the same script beats.

I also swore the changelog said the Claudia scene was in but ehh.

For a mini update I'd probably give it a six?

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

wulfhaz

Jun 15, 2017
Who would she even threesome with? Doesn't she say something like "I don't like sharing"?
Rye also had arc about "male ain't faithful" only to share mc with her sister, so they probably going to do another threesome ending with Walis, but I'm waiting to see what's gonna happend.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Considering the WIPs that were leaked here it seems a good bet that at least one of the good endings (maybe even the best one) will be only about Protagonist and Wallis.:)

i'm clearly retarded, how do I access the new demetria scenes?
Quoting because i am also curious to know but still too lazy to start a whole Demetria route myself now. :p

Reactions: Fuyu2 and wulfhaz
Sep 24, 2017
I love the game BUT its a grind for me. Is this the style of play or am I not getting something? I always get busted on not having enough money or screwing up on that futa day thing early on.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes