YangQi

Jul 20, 2020
The thing that suprise me more (as a dev) is, how tf you even post an update with such an obvious bug I mean you just have to test you own shit to know that there is a bug blocking the way. It's either they are incompetent or they knew about the bug but posted the update anyway to not delay any further.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
As a dev you should also know that unless you have a dedicated QA team to hunt for bugs it is very unlikely you will find them all before release. And even then some tend to "escape" and reach the players.

So maybe be a little more empathetic with a fellow dev before implying they are incompetent? :rolleyes:

dxf2

Apr 22, 2020
As a dev you should also know that unless you have a dedicated QA team to hunt for bugs it is very unlikely you will find them all before release. And even then some tend to "escape" and reach the players.

So maybe be a little more empathetic with a fellow dev before implying they are incompetent? :rolleyes:
man is saying that it is such an obvious game breaking bug that they didn't even dare to try the update :). Use your brain first, then your heart.

bassrass

Mar 17, 2020
Sorry if this has already been asked a lot, but is there some kind of walkthrough for this game? I've been playing it for days and love every minute of it. I've seen endings with all girls, seen a bunch of bad endings, and interacted with all the side stuff I could find, but i'm still missing a lot in my gallery.

I know there's an gallery unlocker but I'd rather play up until those scenes myself, i'm not in it for just the scenes, but for the story too! I feel like I've done all conversation combinations and am at a loss where the find the last scenes.

The ones i'm missing are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If anyone could explain to me what i'm missing that would be really appreciated. I played my game on Softie difficulty so I guess that might have influenced stuff, I also bought all the stuff at the store early on, that might also be a reason.
Anyhow, if anyone could please tell me how to unlock these scenes, that would be awesome <3 i'm really sad to see page 15 and 9 so empty, no idea what I did to miss that much scenes. I must have missed a route I guess?
Heya. I don't have all of them but this should help.

Page 2, 1Goddess day downtown, 2 Goddess day at the temple. Don't know 3
Page 3, Both Rye bad ending, (took the money) just differen't bedroom wallpaper.
Page 4, Rye see above. 5 school bad ending.
Page 6, 5 Beef Injector. don't remember this one but it looks like a medical room and your being plowed.
Page 7, Dickpope fail her and Mallory is sent to your apartment after some days to get rid of you. All 3 are the same just differen't wallpaper.
Page 9 1-3 Tax day give Claudia attidude and pay the full amount she will decide to take you anyway. Just differen't wallpaper.
Page 14 5, wallis, don't remember but i think you need to be extreme with her and she takes you in her apartment.
Page 15 1 Wallis get noticed by the girls on game night. 2 say no to movies to wallis. 4 Wallis tells you her backstory about being in the army.

Wish I could be more help but I unlocked these so long ago.

Fuyu2

Apr 4, 2022
What really interests me is Wallis and I also hope that they don't crap out the rest of her route, however imcomplete at the moment it is already my favorite route.

Reactions: blarg0192 and Hjyfh

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
This kind of attitude is ridiculous, whether something is free or paid, the same amount of effort should be put into it, and imagine if you actually paid 20 dollars a month or more for this and got this level of detail for your money. Just giving that kind of response to someone not paying for something hides the issue that something is wrong, not only that you shouldn't assume just because someone is on here, That it means they aren't paying for it to begin with; some people come here for the community. People have every right to have a voice if something isn't up to standard free or not
And another newcomer to our forum. First of all. I'm signed up for $20. Secondly, you have not seen the people here who write that they are not enough that they got, they want everything at once and for free. I'm here over time update 0.3. And I've seen enough crap that was poured over the developers. I understand that developing something, takes a lot of time and effort, but they take too much for once. The last few years starting from the Mallory update they try to release more and sooner, but their promise is their mistake. They promised to release Wallis in one release, not split into two parts. They promised to release the second part of Wallis after Sally, but for some reason they also wanted to update Dimetria. They even posted $20 worth of 3D art by another artist, but those art were freely available on rule34. Sometimes developers make strange decisions.

sicklysweet

May 17, 2020
What really interests me is Wallis and I also hope that they don't crap out the rest of her route, however imcomplete at the moment it is already my favorite route.
I am confident that, at the very least, Wallis' update will have as much effort, care, and thought put into it as the first part had. Alas, I can but hope that people will like it as much.

Reactions: Fuyu2

JackPhallus

Sep 6, 2021
And another newcomer to our forum. First of all. I'm signed up for $20. Secondly, you have not seen the people here who write that they are not enough that they got, they want everything at once and for free. I'm here over time update 0.3. And I've seen enough crap that was poured over the developers. I understand that developing something, takes a lot of time and effort, but they take too much for once. The last few years starting from the Mallory update they try to release more and sooner, but their promise is their mistake. They promised to release Wallis in one release, not split into two parts. They promised to release the second part of Wallis after Sally, but for some reason they also wanted to update Dimetria. They even posted $20 worth of 3D art by another artist, but those art were freely available on rule34. Sometimes developers make strange decisions.
Sounds like incompetence to me

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Game just got a update on Steam. Hope they fixed the bug people were talking about in previous pages.

edit: here is the changelog.

Demetria Chastity Patch

• Title screen revamp
  • Wearing makeup now correctly provides 10% additional money from jobs
  • Clickable menu redesign
  • New VR scene: I've Been Reincarnated As The Summoned Demon?
  • Repeatable Mina scene
  • Demetria Chastity expansion pack implemented
    • New art
    • New content for each date
    • A new epilogue
    • Alloy content made optional
    • Claudia route-hopping from Demetria 9 now added
    • Mallory route-hopping from Demetria 13 now added
    • Mallory now gives you a hint about where to find answers to Demetria's opening questions

Last edited:

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
Sounds like incompetence to me
Call it what you will. There are rules for communicating with others here. If you want to complain about me to the admin, then go ahead. It's not about the right to vote. You can say whatever you want here, within the bounds of decency. But. I'm talking about people complaining about developers for a game they got for free. Here's an example of a tiny add-on for Dimetria, it's a shame to me that you have to pay $7 and end up getting very little. Even less than from one of the small updates for Mallory.

oldtaku

Apr 3, 2018
is there actual gay content in this game or is it just futa on male?
theres plenty of instances where youre forced to have gay sex like the bad ending for mallory, a part of ryes plot, endings for not paying your rent or failing with the police etc, and one where you can choose to have gay sex, that is you can fuck that guy in the back ally near the bar in the city.

If youre looking for gay sex this really isn't you game, although the authors sometimes forget this and write the futanari as if they were gay so sometimes it can feel like gay sex even when its not.

Reactions: gabri3lp

JackPhallus

Sep 6, 2021
Call it what you will. There are rules for communicating with others here. If you want to complain about me to the admin, then go ahead. It's not about the right to vote. You can say whatever you want here, within the bounds of decency. But. I'm talking about people complaining about developers for a game they got for free. Here's an example of a tiny add-on for Dimetria, it's a shame to me that you have to pay $7 and end up getting very little. Even less than from one of the small updates for Mallory.
I'm so CONFUSED are you complaining about the developers making a tiny add on for $7? Or complaining about people complaining about developers?

• Angry
Reactions: TerraZerg

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
There is no walkthrough but as i remember the gallery shows on which route the scenes can be found when you hover the mouse over a locked scene. That should mak it quite easy the find the scenes.
Heya. I don't have all of them but this should help.

Page 2, 1Goddess day downtown, 2 Goddess day at the temple. Don't know 3
Page 3, Both Rye bad ending, (took the money) just differen't bedroom wallpaper.
Page 4, Rye see above. 5 school bad ending.
Page 6, 5 Beef Injector. don't remember this one but it looks like a medical room and your being plowed.
Page 7, Dickpope fail her and Mallory is sent to your apartment after some days to get rid of you. All 3 are the same just differen't wallpaper.
Page 9 1-3 Tax day give Claudia attidude and pay the full amount she will decide to take you anyway. Just differen't wallpaper.
Page 14 5, wallis, don't remember but i think you need to be extreme with her and she takes you in her apartment.
Page 15 1 Wallis get noticed by the girls on game night. 2 say no to movies to wallis. 4 Wallis tells you her backstory about being in the army.

Wish I could be more help but I unlocked these so long ago.
Thank you both for the responses! I've been able to unlock a lot more of the images. Unfortunately not all though.

Unfortunately the "Working at the gym has its risks..." doesn't unlock for me. I've been talking with Draga and doing Scwharzy training (the high risk one) for over half an hour now, my arm is getting numb from the clicking but the scene doesn't trigger. Maybe it's because i'm on Softie difficulty?

The "Dissappoint Demetria at a crucial moment" (page 6, middle bottom scene) also seems unobtainable on Softie difficulty, when I start escaping before the ritual at the end of Demetria's route I always successfully escape, it seems I can't fail that one.

I have no clue what to do for page 6, middle top scene "What, you don't trust me?". It's a fail somewhere along Demetria's route but can't find it. This post unfortunately also says "Unknown" for that scene: https://f95zone.to/threads/futadom-world-binding-sim-v0-9-2-f-w-g-b-s.1780/post-3096019

Page 9, scene 4, bottom middle scene seems bugged imho. Hovering over it says "Claudia's "Bad Cop" route - Unmissable" but it seems it can be missed, as I completed the Bad Cop route, just did it again an hour ago but the scene is locked.

I guess i'll still be needing to use the gallery mod to unlock everything, I really did try though to unlock the gym scene myself :( If someone has tips on the Cloudia scene or Demetria scene i'm of course willing to try and unlock that myself (I'd rather not use mods).

Last edited:
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

dxf2

Apr 22, 2020
I'm so CONFUSED are you complaining about the developers making a tiny add on for $7? Or complaining about people complaining about developers?
don't pay attention to him, He keeps silence after facing facts and logic, but when developers make a patreon post like "muh i have problems irl so update is dalayed BUT DW WE HAVE TALENTED ARTIST, ANIMATORS, WRITERS AND-" he is always out there defending them.

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
Shit. How hard is it when you try to help those who want something, but the result is not understanding and criticism. Well, I think there will be someone who will be able and willing to share WIP posts and links to the game as a good sign. If someone wants to get something, like a link to the game if it's not here or WIP art, I might be able to help you. Goodbye.

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
don't pay attention to him, He keeps silence after facing facts and logic, but when developers make a patreon post like "muh i have problems irl so update is dalayed BUT DW WE HAVE TALENTED ARTIST, ANIMATORS, WRITERS AND-" he is always out there defending them.
yea it's of course easier to continuously bash the devs and mock the ones supporting the game so that you get it for free :rolleyes:

-----
---

man...that update was weak. hope wallis can turn the tide like it did last time, but this should have better been released together with wallis instead of being a seperate update

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Now that is a lie. TerraZerg has criticized the developers before but unlike you he doesn't spend every one of his posts on this thread whining and bashing the developers. :rolleyes:

man...that update was weak. hope wallis can turn the tide like it did last time, but this should have better been released together with wallis instead of being a seperate update
What were the changes? The changelog is kinda vague about them. :unsure:
Confess i don't have much desire to try this chastity route myself, the only one i liked was the poly route with Protagonist, Claudia and Demetria.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes