Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
lets hope there is part 2 or some sort of extra content in next version
because this update probably smallest ever for this game

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
Sorry if this has already been asked a lot, but is there some kind of walkthrough for this game? I've been playing it for days and love every minute of it. I've seen endings with all girls, seen a bunch of bad endings, and interacted with all the side stuff I could find, but i'm still missing a lot in my gallery.

I know there's an gallery unlocker but I'd rather play up until those scenes myself, i'm not in it for just the scenes, but for the story too! I feel like I've done all conversation combinations and am at a loss where the find the last scenes.

The ones i'm missing are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If anyone could explain to me what i'm missing that would be really appreciated. I played my game on Softie difficulty so I guess that might have influenced stuff, I also bought all the stuff at the store early on, that might also be a reason.
Anyhow, if anyone could please tell me how to unlock these scenes, that would be awesome <3 i'm really sad to see page 15 and 9 so empty, no idea what I did to miss that much scenes. I must have missed a route I guess?

Reactions: Seriosha

maxterson217

Apr 28, 2018
Is there a bug? I keep going to demetria but the conversation auto ends. I can't talk to her anymore :(
Use the 0.9 or 0.9.1 version and save after the choose when the screen become black with the event's name, then open the 0.9.2 and you can continue the scene, repeat until Demetria leaves the garden and you have to talk to Mallory to advance. then can still playing with the 0.9.2 version

skiptski

Jul 20, 2022
i don't understand when mallory come to my house and end up with game over , what I should do to prevent that

Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022
Use the 0.9 or 0.9.1 version and save after the choose when the screen become black with the event's name, then open the 0.9.2 and you can continue the scene, repeat until Demetria leaves the garden and you have to talk to Mallory to advance. then can still playing with the 0.9.2 version
So to be clear, a save for each time we have a new event in the temple garden?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Sorry if this has already been asked a lot, but is there some kind of walkthrough for this game? I've been playing it for days and love every minute of it. I've seen endings with all girls, seen a bunch of bad endings, and interacted with all the side stuff I could find, but i'm still missing a lot in my gallery.

I know there's an gallery unlocker but I'd rather play up until those scenes myself, i'm not in it for just the scenes, but for the story too! I feel like I've done all conversation combinations and am at a loss where the find the last scenes.

The ones i'm missing are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If anyone could explain to me what i'm missing that would be really appreciated. I played my game on Softie difficulty so I guess that might have influenced stuff, I also bought all the stuff at the store early on, that might also be a reason.
Anyhow, if anyone could please tell me how to unlock these scenes, that would be awesome <3 i'm really sad to see page 15 and 9 so empty, no idea what I did to miss that much scenes. I must have missed a route I guess?
There is no walkthrough but as i remember the gallery shows on which route the scenes can be found when you hover the mouse over a locked scene. That should mak it quite easy the find the scenes.

The fix is not in yet, no reason to DL this.
Guess that explains why the Steam version hasn't been updated yet.

vndnv

Aug 19, 2019
This kind of attitude is ridiculous, whether something is free or paid, the same amount of effort should be put into it, and imagine if you actually paid 20 dollars a month or more for this and got this level of detail for your money. Just giving that kind of response to someone not paying for something hides the issue that something is wrong, not only that you shouldn't assume just because someone is on here, That it means they aren't paying for it to begin with; some people come here for the community. People have every right to have a voice if something isn't up to standard free or not

The rush has clearly not been good for the revival. And please do not write angry comments about the fact that you waited and got free, and the route does not work.

• Angry
Reactions: TerraZerg

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Please don't critique writing with an atrocious comment like that. "specially" "writting"
this guy came here at 2000m/h from 2011, his mission, to grammar check every person on the internet

(because you know, that is a completely valid argument that transcends logic and reason and is definitely not a cop out to avoid the point at all...)

Reactions: dnaward1
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes