dersp

Sep 20, 2017
Whilst i tend to agree with you, it is an open forum for discussion meaning people who are uninformed or people who are jaded due to some blatant abuse like fans of the worst thread on this site, are free to drop their opinion, a pointed joke at the devs expense, talk about development time ect.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
which thread? ^^

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
which thread? ^^
700 pages of impotent rage
what i assume is over 10k pages of mod deleted fighting
a thread so toxic that mods just locked it being fed up of moderating it
an offtopic thread that dwarfs a lot of games on this site
an OFFTOIC thread that has atleast 100 deleted pages

It could only be *fanfare* the tower of trample thread

Reactions: dersp

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
700 pages of impotent rage
what i assume is over 10k pages of mod deleted fighting
a thread so toxic that mods just locked it being fed up of moderating it
an offtopic thread that dwarfs a lot of games on this site
an OFFTOIC thread that has atleast 100 deleted pages

It could only be *fanfare* the tower of trample thread
oh, of course that one^^ I just gave up on it years ago

Reactions: Gamemaking

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
How much content do you think is left after Wallis and Demetria? The frontcover futas almost all have their paths completed. Do we get more content for fan favs like Rye or do you think they move on to Futadom World 2?

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
Since my level is $20, I sometimes take the liberty of writing to the developers at patreon and ask how they're doing and when the update is due. I wrote yesterday, but haven't heard back yet. More than likely they are very busy with work and I understand them. Will it be out at the end of January? Probably. But we will know for sure this week. Suddenly even as one joker said we will get an answer on the 25th(suddenly he is a seer lol) Hopefully we will soon get an answer to our constant questions that we ask them every update.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
How much content do you think is left after Wallis and Demetria? The frontcover futas almost all have their paths completed. Do we get more content for fan favs like Rye or do you think they move on to Futadom World 2?
I think they will start going over other characters and make routes for them, like Reneé.
Altough in this case i sure hope they don't try to make her a nice person, she is after all a huge drug dealer and likely has some killings on her back too. Better to make the protagonist fall to her level by becoming a criminal. That would sure be different from the redemption arc Rye had on her route. :p

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
I will be quite disapointed if Wallis part 2 doesn't come out this january after the last delay.
But i don't expect Demetria's update this month, as i said before i hope they focus on finish Wallis first instead.
From Patreon:

Demetria Chastity this month, Wallis next

Yep, we ran out of time for the art. And while we could maybe work our artists to the bone in order to ship two releases this month, instead we will opt to merely work them to the tendon, to ship one release this month.
Remember: artist tears make the work go down smooth, but each artist is born with all the tears they'll ever have. We have to harvest sustainably.
Anyway, congrats to our Chastity players; it's happening.
See you in ~a week.
Sacha Witt
and everyone on the FutaDomWorld team

So they did the opposite of what you wanted just to fuck with you, RC-1138 Boss ;)

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
Hopefully, if they release the Wallis update at the end of next month, the update will not disappoint us. Otherwise it's a fiasco guys.
Shit. good thing there's someone else out there to share the news, for I had a night when they released the post.

dxf2

Apr 22, 2020
I thought they said they would release Wallis first and then the rest. Fuck. Okay. You know what else might be more disappointing? The lack of animation and having only a few images. And I bet it will be. I didn't see that coming. Better something than nothing.
you know what could be EVEN MORE disappointing? If xxx52 didn't handle the animations.

Reactions: Fuyu2 and TerraZerg

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
Remind me, please. This is the update for Dimetria. Was it somewhere in her itinerary? But it's not available? Will it be available now?

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes