Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Hello, I wanted to know if there is a dialogue to do for Vicky's "Nuttflix and Chill" date, because for me the scene repeats every day, it stops, sends me home and it just puts me that the date is over and I start the same scene the next day. :/

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
Hello, I wanted to know if there is a dialogue to do for Vicky's "Nuttflix and Chill" date, because for me the scene repeats every day, it stops, sends me home and it just puts me that the date is over and I start the same scene the next day. :/
That's definitly not supposed to happen. Did you fuck with the files at all?
I expect:
-25 January: Guys, update only February. It will be super duper though.
-25 February: Guys, someone called me fat, I am depressed. Update will be delayed.
-31 March (or April): Rushed update, with missing stuff
You better calm down
My money is on late february 28th. Hoping they come through with the january release though, it has happened before.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
That's definitly not supposed to happen. Did you fuck with the files at all?

My money is on late february 28th. Hoping they come through with the january release though, it has happened before.
No, not at all. Isn't there a specific dialogue to do?

dxf2

Apr 22, 2020
I will be quite disapointed if Wallis part 2 doesn't come out this january after the last delay.
But i don't expect Demetria's update this month, as i said before i hope they focus on finish Wallis first instead.
it won't come out and if it does it won't have all the scenes

dxf2

Apr 22, 2020
I expect:
-25 January: Guys, update only February. It will be super duper though.
-25 February: Guys, someone called me fat, I am depressed. Update will be delayed.
-31 March (or April): Rushed update, with missing stuff
You better calm down
THIS. EXACTLY HOW I PICTURE IT

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
it already exist. It's shauna but there isn't much content about her and i wish an expansion
How would you expand upon the route?

I would like an expansion of Suni's route to see Suni's girlfriend make good on her threats in case you wrong Suni.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Choo-choo

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
oh no again with that artist who draws tiny cocks in a world where women should have huge cocks and characters with the same face but different hair style. We truly needed him
I love art xxxx52. I love the way he draws cock sizes for the game. Before Sally, I always thought Rye had the biggest of them all. Oh, and I love the Romanov family. But Sully is the best thing that's happened since Rye.

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
I don't know if anyone said anything about a WIP. I won't show them to you because there are only artworks from another artist. There are no sketches or art from xxxx52. And that's a good thing in my opinion. But maybe at the same time it is a bad thing, because they either prepare us for the update and don't want to show more than they need, or they have problems with art and animations((( But i hope at least for the second part of Wallis this month)

Reactions: mefootfetish
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes