RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I don't think the developers mean first day of the new year when they said Wallis Part 2 will be in january. :ROFLMAO:

Seriously they usually release their updates at the end of the month.

dxf2

Apr 22, 2020
from patreon:

"When is the Wallis Finale coming out? And Demetria Chastity?
Great question, wish we knew. Probably this month, but again, we've never missed a deadline once we've given you a date, and I want to keep that streak going.
If I were the gambling type—and, bitcoin help me, I am—I'd say something like, we've got a 65% chance that Wallis II deploys this month, and a 50% chance of Demetria Chastity."

Draw your own conclusions about the situations.

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
Great question, wish we knew. Probably this month, but again, we've never missed a deadline once we've given you a date, and I want to keep that streak going.
If I were the gambling type—and, bitcoin help me, I am—I'd say something like, we've got a 65% chance that Wallis II deploys this month, and a 50% chance of Demetria Chastity."
Truth is they missed almost every "deadline" since I followed this game. Just like they will miss this one as well. But because they only post once a month (at least for my tier) they always tend to stay vague until it is overdue for a month! They got hopes up for january...even early to mid january. Now it looks like february.

I'm fine with waiting longer if the content is good, but please stop this "never missed a deadline" bullshit, just because you tend to stay very vague with release dates until they are overdue anyway.

All we got in 2022 was the first, incomplete part of Wallis and the short episode of Sally

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Truth is they missed almost every "deadline" since I followed this game. Just like they will miss this one as well. But because they only post once a month (at least for my tier) they always tend to stay vague until it is overdue for a month! They got hopes up for january...even early to mid january. Now it looks like february.

I'm fine with waiting longer if the content is good, but please stop this "never missed a deadline" bullshit, just because you tend to stay very vague with release dates until they are overdue anyway.

All we got in 2022 was the first, incomplete part of Wallis and the short episode of Sally
Will have to agree. They have been delivering great content with each release but this about not missing a deadline is bending the truth, specially when we take a look at the open release windows they usually put into update posts.

I think the writters are likely different but the people doing the art should be the same for both updates (Wallis II and Demetria's cage). Maybe a patron could ask them if it would be possible to focus on one project to make sure it gets release this month (Wallis) so they could have all focus later on the other (Demetria) update?:unsure:

Better than start february with both releases still being worked on. At least that would be my opinion.:)

ps: To be fair i think they also released the XXX files Halloween side game last year (correct me if i am wrong).

Reactions: BlackDahliaStudios

dxf2

Apr 22, 2020
but then what does it mean "there is a % probability that ..."
I mean ultimately you are designing the game so you know what you are going to get with the pace you are adopting. So is it going out or not going out?
God... how I wish all the developers of this site took Silksong as an example and mantained radio silence even for years rather than throwing random dates just to keep the patreon donations substantial

DeathProphet.

Jul 16, 2020
Ahhhhhh. I cant take it anymore more i wanna suck off wallis so bad here . If i dont get to suck her dick deep enough in part 2 . I am gonna... I am gonna report them. I'mma report them in f9, i'mma report them in steam, i'mma report them in patreon. I'mma report everyone. Just release the update already. I am crying here plzzzzzzzzz.

JackPhallus

Sep 6, 2021
Ahhhhhh. I cant take it anymore more i wanna suck off wallis so bad here . If i dont get to suck her dick deep enough in part 2 . I am gonna... I am gonna report them. I'mma report them in f9, i'mma report them in steam, i'mma report them in patreon. I'mma report everyone. Just release the update already. I am crying here plzzzzzzzzz.
Based and reportpilled

talt3

Feb 9, 2022
I want them to make a VR room parody of Back to The Future, but call it "Back to The Futa". The main character goes to the future where Males are extinct, and gets gangbanged by Futa. But with cool 80's synthwave music or neon lights or some shit. Ah, that would be fun.

• Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes