Feb 1, 2018
do you guys know a game similiar to this but with a girl as the protag because when it comes to futadom i prefer a female protag so i can visualize myself in her place.

JoeLigma98

Jun 27, 2022
is there maybe somewhere a guide on how to get all the scenes?
can't seem to figure out how to get
deathgrip, school event, hole-some, purseboys, grey hair & scar chick's stuff, alt police tax pay scenes,
that one where some other dude is gettin prostate slammed instead of mc and few others.

looked online but couldnt find any help. i know there gallery unlocker thingy but i kinda wonna read the text and dialogs of the scenes too

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
do you guys know a game similiar to this but with a girl as the protag because when it comes to futadom i prefer a female protag so i can visualize myself in her place.
You could check Rise of the White Flower in my signature. It is not a similar setting, being a magical fantasy world, but the protagonist Catherine sure takes a lot of futa dicks (and sometimes she can give it too via the power of magic). :love:(y)

is there maybe somewhere a guide on how to get all the scenes?
can't seem to figure out how to get
deathgrip, school event, hole-some, purseboys, grey hair & scar chick's stuff, alt police tax pay scenes,
that one where some other dude is gettin prostate slammed instead of mc and few others.

looked online but couldnt find any help. i know there gallery unlocker thingy but i kinda wonna read the text and dialogs of the scenes too
Joe try putting some screenshots to make it easy for people to guide you. Myself for instance can barely remember the name given to those scenes. ;)

By the way can some kind patron share how goes this poll, just for curiosity sake. :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Moofiehead

Jun 5, 2017
You could check Rise of the White Flower in my signature. It is not a similar setting, being a magical fantasy world, but the protagonist Catherine sure takes a lot of futa dicks (and sometimes she can give it too via the power of magic). :love:(y)

Joe try putting some screenshots to make it easy for people to guide you. Myself for instance can barely remember the name given to those scenes. ;)

By the way can some kind patron share how goes this poll, just for curiosity sake. :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yep! Nearly all of 'em! is at 29%
Some at 7%
There are smoke breaks? at 64%

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
Oct 9, 2020
someone with certain skills and a lot of patience could create a mod to also have the language in Italian, I know I'm not the only one who asks for it, some of my friends also want a language of the Italian language, both to better understand certain dialogues and to broaden the audience even further.

dxf2

Apr 22, 2020
someone with certain skills and a lot of patience could create a mod to also have the language in Italian, I know I'm not the only one who asks for it, some of my friends also want a language of the Italian language, both to better understand certain dialogues and to broaden the audience even further.
personally i can fully understand the game, but an italian language? i'm down for it

Reactions: monsterdragon55
Oct 9, 2020
personally i can fully understand the game, but an italian language? i'm down for it
mostly to expand the audience in other countries with the local language and to give a greater understanding to those people who understand little English.. I repeat for those who had the time and patience to create an Italian language mod, he would be a good person and would credit

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
Reactions: monsterdragon55

LurkerGuy

Mar 30, 2019
The mod that had a gallery where you could access all the sex scenes, is there a chance someone can make something like that for the current version?

Reactions: blarg0192

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
The mod that had a gallery where you could access all the sex scenes, is there a chance someone can make something like that for the current version?
Lain's mod was awesome but only worked for the earlier versions. It's not that hard to make that kind of gallery mod, but it requires time and effort. Unfortunetly Lain got kicked off of patreon a while ago and he hasn't updated the Futadom World gallery mod afaik

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
Lain's mod was awesome but only worked for the earlier versions. It's not that hard to make that kind of gallery mod, but it requires time and effort. Unfortunetly Lain got kicked off of patreon a while ago and he hasn't updated the Futadom World gallery mod afaik
Some giy uploaded an gallery patch uppity. I posted a borked save that afaik unlocks every thing.
Literally just upload your save to a save editor website and turn everything thats 0/1 and 0 to 1?

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
Some giy uploaded an gallery patch uppity. I posted a borked save that afaik unlocks every thing.
Literally just upload your save to a save editor website and turn everything thats 0/1 and 0 to 1?
we are talking about a gallery that leads to the scenes (with text). the default gallery only shows the animated artwork i think

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
we are talking about a gallery that leads to the scenes (with text). the default gallery only shows the animated artwork i think
there is a mod somewhere on this site i used to use for this game, i forget what its called but it auto generates 'walkthroughs' and galleries for renpy games

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes