RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It's a poll: Rework Demetria's Goddess Day ending for Chastity?
and
the other post is about wanting a new, bigger overworld map
I know about the map. That one is public and i even posted here. I mean the october 2022 progress report, pretty please. :p

Sam178

Oct 15, 2018
Well the Demetria one is interesting, Demetria's Route is good, but the ending was kinda meh, specially because there sno happy ending option, now a Chastity Ending, that sound very interesting

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
Hi guys. For those of you who are new here. An update every few months. Sometimes updates can be delayed. But on average an update comes out every 3-4 months. Work on the game is not easy and if you can't wait to see something new, I understand you perfectly. I've been here since the 0.3 update. I've seen and read a lot from them on patreon. Developers are human beings too and they have their own lives and problems. Respect them and those here on the forum.

JackPhallus

Sep 6, 2021
Hi guys. For those of you who are new here. An update every few months. Sometimes updates can be delayed. But on average an update comes out every 3-4 months. Work on the game is not easy and if you can't wait to see something new, I understand you perfectly. I've been here since the 0.3 update. I've seen and read a lot from them on patreon. Developers are human beings too and they have their own lives and problems. Respect them and those here on the forum.
No one was disrespecting anyone

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It is a preemptive post since every once in a while some pirate has the gall to start calling the developers lazy, milkers and etcetera. ;)

Anyway maybe they will make another post at the end of the month saying when we should expect Wallis part 2.

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
No one was disrespecting anyone
I'm not saying you or anyone else. I'm talking in general for everyone's future. There have been a number of times when someone has started calling names and insulting developers and other people on the forum.

sicklysweet

May 17, 2020
Aren't the updates every month?
Nah. As the others mentioned, the devs haven't pushed monthly updates in a long time. They actually only tried it for the duration of Mallory's dev cycle, and there were a lot of complaints that the quality suffered due to the rapid-fire release rates. These days the usual release cycle is between 3 to 4 months, sometimes longer.

For that matter. Wallis pt 1 was received well, and I'm sure its lengthy dev cycle had something to do with that (I think it was postponed such that it released about 6 months after the previous release?). To avoid tarnishing that positive impression of Pt 1 with a rush job, I think I can accept the extra time it's taken, especially since Sally's been released within that time frame, so we're not exactly starving for content.

Discussing the upcoming route is probably pretty welcome here though.

ILoveHentai15

Apr 28, 2018
What is up with this bug that happens after you work in the Gym? I can't play the game because the animated picture plays in every dialogue...

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes