Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
I really prefer it this way with only one ending, in this case this ending being a happy one, because Sally's own route all the time shows this, and I think it fit well with her simple personality with a simple happy ending. It doesn't have any big twists and turns or anything like that matching her well.
My only real issue is that fake choices ( wich sadly are most of them are on this route) are kind of pointless some of the choices led to slight scene alterations and that optional gangbang scene, not a huge deal by any means but still.

Reactions: Crusado

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I don't know if its the sweetness or what, but Sally is my favorite and best route. I really loved this route a lot, thanks so much for this o/ I still need to finish Claudia's route too...but I've liked sally for ages, so her getting a full route and being as sweet as one would hope (and not having a mice and men type ending) is greatly appreciated, at least by me

Reactions: Crusado and Fuyu2

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I'm only left with one scene from Wallis on anal failure.
How do I get that scene ?
I wouldn't know for sure, but I suspect you would have to make sure you make it so you fail checks and when you had one of your scenes with Wallis, you make sure you fail any check with them

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
I have played this game quite a while and decided to try out new version and I have couple of questions:
1) Does any content in regard to Empress building was made into the game? If yes, how to reach it?
2) In my first scene with Sally, the one where MC have flashes of his life, while trying to lift 500 pounds, I recoginezed some scenes, second and third one I ve recognized (the first one was from his cop friend route and thrid from church route), but I didnt recognized the scene from first flash - there was mc was strapped and bound upsidedown and some unknown futa was taking advantage of his mouth. Does anyone knows from which route this scene was taken?

abrahamkentjr

Sep 17, 2019
I have played this game quite a while and decided to try out new version and I have couple of questions:
1) Does any content in regard to Empress building was made into the game? If yes, how to reach it?
2) In my first scene with Sally, the one where MC have flashes of his life, while trying to lift 500 pounds, I recoginezed some scenes, second and third one I ve recognized (the first one was from his cop friend route and thrid from church route), but I didnt recognized the scene from first flash - there was mc was strapped and bound upsidedown and some unknown futa was taking advantage of his mouth. Does anyone knows from which route this scene was taken?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
No, it isn't but you may have not enabled to see adult content.
or he is german, they don't like the superior race of futa smh
any walkthrough avaliabe?
a walkthrough would not be useful for this at all. just start the routes, all routes are done with the -30 energy dialogue options. There are next to no routes where you have to do anything but follow the route. If you wanna see everything, just save at the branching dialogue options and go from there. I don't get why this question keeps coming up.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
There are two news updates on the patreon page. Can someone share the info here, pretty please? :p

edit: one of them is public. (y) (y)

Our overland map has gotten a bit crowded, and we would like to add a few new locations for more silhouettes. We're open to redesigning it to be less isomorphic and cartoony.

We would like to see a wide buffet of design ideas for this! Therefore, whoever sends us the best mockup of our new overland map, gets $100, and if we hire you to make the final product, we'll pay more.
And the silhouettes from the submissions portal are looking pretty good—we'll probably deploy some fresh fan-made content in the next release.
Thanks, y'all.
Sacha Witt
and the entire FutaDomWorld team.
Go there artists!

myctoc

May 4, 2020
Was waiting for Sally route for a long time, and like fine but have one problem for me …it’s not sexy. So from one of fans, a become some kid of hater. I don’t like that Sally was made a kind of stupid. Game has same problems with pictures, poor Sally every sex scene has different anthropometry, like was two different artists and two different Wallis. Some silhouettes much better that whole route. Whole Sally route is not romantic or sexy, except somekind of gangbang episode, girls look good but the scene is nah gangbang scene from nightclub looks amazing here is not, it should be interesting VN route but for me it’s not.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Choo-choo and dersp

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
What's the Hidden Stat Check during the Goddess Day with Sally and Draga? I continue to fail it.
There is only one Sally's epilogue?

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
What's the Hidden Stat Check during the Goddess Day with Sally and Draga? I continue to fail it.
There is only one Sally's epilogue?
Don't remember for the first question, but maybe it is your anal stat?

For the second yes. Sally's route is designed to be short and more upbeat than the others. :)

Dezdanna

Jul 2, 2018
I just tried this game while horny because I figured I might as well try something that I might like, holy hell, it took me 5 minutes to go from being aroused to being stone cold and wanting to kill every single character and overthrow the government.
Best arousal killer 8/10 can't join revolution.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes