FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Will there be a continuation of Hypnosis ?
And will there be any content related to the school ?
And a medical scientist who is at school?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
If there is anyone willing here, I'd bet 100€ Wallis will not be out next month.
The writter for Wallis is different but the people doing character sprites, art for the scenes, art for the backgrounds and the animations are likely the same.
Yeah, i also bet they will need more than a month to do that right. :):unsure:

Last edited:

Adra45

Aug 14, 2022
I played every route except Eminence Demetria and I gotta say, if it were complete my favorite would be Sally probably (it's Mallory now). I hope there will be animations or pics where Sally uses her strength like the scenes where she kinda carries you during running and the one where she rapes you ehehe
Also I don't know if it's in the plans but I would like to play a fully fleshed out Shauna route.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Seems it is already up on Steam too, got a update for the game but no news post on it for now. :p

edit: And it is up.

Sally Part 2!

Changelog:

(Take note that Sally’s carnival date contains special guests depending on where you are in other heroines’ routes. Though our serious and dignified ladies wont be attending the carnival.)

• VR Theater Launch (Rec center)
  • Playing Doctor (pool silhouette, sex)
  • Silver Fox (pool silhouette, nonsexual)
  • Updated art for Chloe's Night Out
  • Updated art for Volleyball Gang

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Any similar game ?

Dom female Futa spanking sissy guy.
Shattered also comes to mind. Protagonist named Blake is either a femboy or a transgirl (depending on player choices) and he/she can have sex with a few transwomen. There is even a relationship route with one: Suya. :love:
It is a very good game with lots of sex scenes, but be prepared for lots of text too.
==============================

Now back to Sally part 2. I liked it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now onward to waiting for Wallis part 2. :cool:

SylvieRose

Jan 27, 2021
Its hot, except when it tries to take itself seriously
specially when politics are involved, a serious erotic game CAN have good writting but this one sadly is not one of these

Sam178

Oct 15, 2018
so i just played Sally Rout, and i get the hapý ending, now i want to know if the route has a bad ending and how i get it?

Reactions: Hero sama
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes