Sam178

Oct 15, 2018
I don't know about you gentlemen, but I have a sort of romanticized ideal of futa on male rape ( :)) in my head. I don't want to see any anal prolapse in my futa art, for the same reasons I don't want to see shit on dicks, broken jaws and torn to shreds stomachs. Keep it classy. Say no to prolapses. Especially if you are a 20$ patron.
i must agree, with every word of that

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I don't know about you gentlemen, but I have a sort of romanticized ideal of futa on male rape ( :)) in my head. I don't want to see any anal prolapse in my futa art, for the same reasons I don't want to see shit on dicks, broken jaws and torn to shreds stomachs. Keep it classy. Say no to prolapses. Especially if you are a 20$ patron.
100% agree.

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
While I do agree with you I'm kinda of curious to see what it would look like now that it's become an option. Maybe I'm just messed up but while I don't think I'd like it I still want to see it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Man, this is too much. 20 dollars and the opportunity to vote. I don't know. There was a question like this. Would you like to see anal prolapse in the game? What is the point of this? They have already failed to implement most of the options the patrons have chosen.
While I do agree with you I'm kinda of curious to see what it would look like now that it's become an option. Maybe I'm just messed up but while I don't think I'd like it I still want to see it.
I also don't like this fetish.
Plus I would rather they focus on completing the art for the scenes that are missing in Sally part 1 and in finishing part 2 until the end of this month. I really hope the patrons here and there don't vote for this kink. :censored:

Last edited:
Reactions: AkefuSatoru

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
Let's add this and postpone the update for another 4 months so that we can do nothing again and say we are trying and have had problems. This is all sad.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
While this may be a bit too much for you finer lads here, I would go even further and say that I would not mind some actual romance in my futa on male rape. Maybe even hand-holding after the deed is done. With fingers interlocked.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
While this may be a bit too much for you finer lads here, I would go even further and say that I would not mind some actual romance in my futa on male rape. Maybe even hand-holding after the deed is done. With fingers interlocked.
Oh wow, what kind of disgusting pervert are you? Im joking, i wouldnt mind any of those kinds of pervert futa on male stuff happen. Best would be Suni or maybe Rye :unsure:

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
I too would be down for some dirty nasty lovey dovey hand holding or even respect and cuddling but only after we've gone through the normal vanilla relationship stuff like the anal prolapsing, unsolicited gangbangs, and irreversible cognitive destruction (binding). Can't skip steps now if we want a good solid relationship.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Sorry, non-native english speaker here. What the heck is anal prolapse?

The name makes me wary of looking it up in google.

Fuyu2

Apr 4, 2022
Overall I liked Sally's update but it is unfortunate that it doesn't even have an animation, if that was the case I would wait a bit longer to get it all at once with the full content.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes