Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
This appears to be a bug fix built (gym jobs work). Win/Mac/Linux by the look of it. Someone please update the OC.

Reactions: Tomuch

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I haven't been keeping up with this, did the original artist quit? Because the new art sucks
What are you talking about? Their main artist since the start has been xxxx52 (Eik). Other artists are comissioned to do scenes for secundary characters and for the two side stories: My Futa Valentine and My XXX Files.

Reactions: Choo-choo

thecook78

Dec 12, 2018
New update was...Okay!
It feels very old. Like Vik kinda humour. Not that that's bad, I just think the mood whiplash between from helping an imperialist cult and a woman constantly threatening to cut your balls off to a sweet gentle giant building model houses is a bit much.

It has some stuff I like, though it's not my cuppa tea.

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
The artist disappeared a year ago. They had one experimental animation, I don't remember exactly which one after the artist went missing and nothing else new in that direction. Pity. It's a shame. I asked another futaxmale/female game author. He used to work with them, but now he has his own game and work, but his animations are an incredibly beautiful sight. The game is about futanari centaurs, can't remember the name. But the guy makes very high quality content. AlekErectSociety is his nickname.
I believe your talking about Sex and Fantasy? If so, great game. Luve the cum addiction route

Reactions: AsdfMan123

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
how to complete island rye event successfully
Search the thread. There was a post about this somewhere like 2 years ago... It's not trivial and I'm not writing a complete Rye path walkthrough again, considering someone else has done that already.

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
Anyone else having performance issues? Its slow and laggy for me in some scenes.
Nope, I think that is probably on you, what hardware are you using?

Since there is a lot of disappointment here regarding the content quantity of the update, I'd like to remind you that the devs are planning to release the second and last Sally part at the end of this month. Maybe some of you have missed that info...

Reactions: Fuyu2 and Crusado

LurkerGuy

Mar 30, 2019
The wallis update had about 10 videos, lots of different animations. The story felt long and it really felt like it took time and effort to build it.

This has literally 0 video action. I had to unRen it to make sure because I thought it was a bug. Yes the wrestling idea is nice but that's it.

Still subscribed for this month but unless they turn it around with the release, I'm out...

...until they pull me back in with Wallis pt2.

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
Man, this is too much. 20 dollars and the opportunity to vote. I don't know. There was a question like this. Would you like to see anal prolapse in the game? What is the point of this? They have already failed to implement most of the options the patrons have chosen.

Last edited:

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
anal prolapse in the game?
I don't know about you gentlemen, but I have a sort of romanticized ideal of futa on male rape ( :)) in my head. I don't want to see any anal prolapse in my futa art, for the same reasons I don't want to see shit on dicks, broken jaws and torn to shreds stomachs. Keep it classy. Say no to prolapses. Especially if you are a 20$ patron.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes