TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
What can I say in the end. I like this 30% update. I like the update script and the illustration for Sally. What I don't like. It's shorter than the first part of Wallis (many have noticed this), no animation, just a blowjob for Sally and that's it. The bikers are cool of course, but I think they were added just for the sake of having them. Little content, very little. They say they rewrote the script many times and so on. But the truth of this or just excuses, we certainly will not know. I do not advise those who have not yet passed this update to start passing it, wait another month and when the full update comes out. I also made a spoiler for myself when reviewing the WIP almost a month ago. There was 85% of the art from everything in this update. Too bad. I once promised that I would stop visiting this forum if even one update disappointed me. It wasn't 0.8, it was 0.9. Good luck and never buy 20 bucks access for a couple of pathetic pictures.

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You sick mfer^^ are you jimmy? ffs there can't be two people saying this pls. Oh no, someone liked his post on patreon, are you at least that person? There can't be three of you?! xD

Lots to love here - none of it animated. Kinda not the quantity we've come to expect after 5 months. Now it generally makes sense, especially for what was supposed to be a single release initially, for the hardcore sexual content to mostly be in the latter portion of the route. But there better be some animated goodness in part 2...

couple of pathetic pictures.
Now now, I know this comes from a place of love, but damn.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I am not surprised this is smaller than Wallis route since this was said from the start, even before they extended the route. Not going to play it now maybe later when they update the Steam version or when part 2 gets released, hopefully by the end of this month. :)

C'mon Zerg, take a few days to think on it.;)

Fuyu2

Apr 4, 2022
They released Wallis part 1 but did not follow for completion of the route, then decided to release Sally part 1 that "would be smaller" but divide into 2 ? This sounds so messed up to me man... not to mention the long wait for little content :/.

Reactions: Crusado

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Update is live on Steam too.:)

Changelog:
  • Sally Part One (Accessible from the gym if you have adequate STR)
  • Girl's Night Out With Chloe (Accessible from the Irish pub)
  • Dramatically reduced overall size due to file compression
  • Removed legacy censored files from package

Reactions: Fuyu2

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
I really like Sally's Route, although it did feel oddly short compared to other part ones. I am kind of curious though if this will branch to a Draga ending since this is the closest we've ever gotten to know her. I'm still holding out for a route for Betty, or one of Rye's family members. :LOL:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Played the update. It was nice.:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By the way i did not see any trouble with the Gym work. So either they already bugfixed this for the Steam release or this is related to some old save issue.

I really like Sally's Route, although it did feel oddly short compared to other part ones. I am kind of curious though if this will branch to a Draga ending since this is the closest we've ever gotten to know her. I'm still holding out for a route for Betty, or one of Rye's family members. :LOL:
Doubt it considering Draga is dying from some genetic heart disease.
Is there really 0 animated scenes in this update?

Like, wtf?
At least with Sally there are none. :/

Last edited:
Reactions: Crusado
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes